Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 7. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What is going on with this coin?  Is Toshidesk still being developed?
Nobody is using Toshidesk.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
What is going on with this coin?  Is Toshidesk still being developed?
Such scammers, guys i recommend dumping all your MTR. These people are crooked, they'll fuck you over anytime.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I currently own 0.00 MTR.

Then I suppose you should probably stop pretending you give a shit about it.. or those bag holders you lied to and dumped the premine on

Remember that he said he dumped the premine to raise funds for the project. Any rational person that executes this strategy will want maximum proceeds to use for development. In order to get maximum proceeds he needed to make it known in advance so that people can outbid each other. He kept quiet however and dumped down to a few satoshis.

The only rational explanation is that he placed his own buy orders at very low levels and bought the coins that only he knew he would dump at that point. Then there was an inexplicable pump where he sold his cheaply obtained coins for a hansome sum.

So yes, I believe him that he has no more coins. That is until he dumps the remaining premine coins into his own low orders again without warning.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Then I suppose you should probably stop pretending you give a shit about it.. or those bag holders you lied to and dumped the premine on
legendary
Activity: 1092
Did u read it all? Do you even know what country mt777 is from? In which country does this law apply?

From this link you provided it states;

The classic difficulty with a verbal agreement is if one party to the agreement seeks to renege on the agreement reached and denies that any such conversation took place.The beauty of a written agreement is that usually the terms are expressly set out in one document that has been signed by all the parties to the agreement. If any disputes arise, then you can consider what the agreement says.Disputes involving verbal agreements can get messy and they can be difficult (although not impossible!) to prove. You will need evidence to demonstrate that a binding agreement has been reached.

Enuf said lol

Now I am not exactly sure if you are trolling shill or you are serious and stupid or both.

That is referring to vocal agreements which is not recorded, the agreement which I have with Master trader is recorded via text messages and is therefore evidence.

Again, point invalid.

Enuf said lol

Nobody is filling lawsuits on anyone, so this conversation is invalid.

If you'd like to come to a real resolution on this..then I'd suggest you come to your senses and realize, MTR has nothing to do with the business between you and I.

I think I've been more than accommodating to you as a client, and if you would like to continue conversing with me...I'm going to need you to take a chill pill and stop the nonsense.

The other threads you're controlling have gotten a bit out of hand as well, and I just don't have the time to dilly dally all day sticking up for myself on whatever threads you immature people make when you lose money in a crypto market.

Grow up and keep it moving.

I haven't quit and I'm still maintaining servers and partial development.

Don't have any major updates....but I can tell you I got hooked up with a FREE 6 months of VPS hosting from Namecheap for being a 3 year customer.

I will continue to maintain development at a slow and steady pace, and will soon will dive back into the Trademark application. ( NOT Easy )

Not many crypto coins have trademarks, nor a MSB Application in..so I'm doing all I can right now.

Working on getting a major investment from a lending firm in Silicon Valley.

Interest rates are high, but its more operating capital to work with to continue funding development.

Addressing the premine situation....

There is currently 1 developer with 1.7 m and a new investor holding 1.8 m on Bittrex.

Cheers,

Mastertrader777 

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Hi whatever u think yourself. I'm just saying u will find it hard to get your money back. Believe me I know also the feeling of losing money and it's not nice , but it's true saying that sometimes you have to lose before u gain.
Did u read it all? Do you even know what country mt777 is from? In which country does this law apply?

The classic difficulty with a verbal agreement is if one party to the agreement seeks to renege on the agreement reached and denies that any such conversation took place.The beauty of a written agreement is that usually the terms are expressly set out in one document that has been signed by all the parties to the agreement. If any disputes arise, then you can consider what the agreement says.Disputes involving verbal agreements can get messy and they can be difficult (although not impossible!) to prove. You will need evidence to demonstrate that a binding agreement has been reached.

Enuf said lol

Now I am not exactly sure if you are trolling shill or you are serious and stupid or both.

That is referring to vocal agreements which is not recorded, the agreement which I have with Master trader is recorded via text messages and is therefore evidence.

Again, point invalid.

Enuf said lol

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Enuf said lol
I hope the investors do their due dilligence on this project and what MasterTrader has done in the past and his open scam report I have against him.
He just practically admitted that he has scammed me and will only return the funds if I remove the scam thread and negative reputation.

I may very well be filling a small claims lawsuit against MT7.

Also, unless you can provide proof that you still have the invested funds, im pretty sure the investors can file an FTC complaint.

Lmfao!! Are u for real? What fucking age are you! Don't you know there is a risk of losing money trading, I thought u knew this. Im in no way shape or form sticking up for rich or whoever he is,  but I'd know for a fact you wouldn't have a leg to stand on in a court, I'd like to know did you personally sign an agreement and send it back to mt777 before this venture started? ?

I'm going to save you some time, your argument is invalid.
It's called a verbal contract, here's a basic law lesson for you; https://www.farleys.com/verbal-agreements-legally-binding/
Clients will often presume that verbal agreements are not binding. However, as a general rule, the law considers that verbal agreements are legally binding. Whilst there are some exceptions to this (such as Settlement Agreements between employers and employees or agreements for the sale and purchase of land), verbal agreements can be enforceable.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I hope the investors do their due dilligence on this project and what MasterTrader has done in the past and his open scam report I have against him.
He just practically admitted that he has scammed me and will only return the funds if I remove the scam thread and negative reputation.

Also, unless you can provide proof that you still have the invested funds, im pretty sure the investors can file an FTC complaint.

Lmfao!! Are u for real? What fucking age are you! Don't you know there is a risk of losing money trading, I thought u knew this. Im in no way shape or form sticking up for rich or whoever he is,  but I'd know for a fact you wouldn't have a leg to stand on in a court, I'd like to know did you personally sign an agreement and send it back to mt777 before this venture started? ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
You don't make a progress dude. You still have not even figured that Rich Territo is a fake identity and you use this name as real one. You defend  a criminal activities of this guy like a fool.
Would be Michelle happy knowing what are you doing here? How do you explain her your crypto activity - being as scammer shill? This guy owes me and several other people lot of money. Wanna participate in responsibility as his business partner?

what on earth are you talking about mate? ...

the majority of people use 'fake' names here ... some even have multiple accounts - while some of us try and stay on the ONE account - but bct wont allow that ...

michelle? ... business partner? ... fake identity? ...

mate - stop talking through your bum and make some sense here ...

if you english is NOT your first language - then i understand ... but if rich / mt777 / sir prance-a-lot ( some of you may remember this name of an old game - yes im old ) owes you money - then claim against him ... trolling - YES TROLLING - here and there and everywhere does NOTHING but build a shitty reputation - and brings you no justice ...

i have repeated myself so many times here its impossible to fathom how thick some skulls are here - and is a total waste of breath ...

rich has never done ME wrong ... and when i feel that i am opposed to certain things he does - i say so ... here? ... nup - personally to him on chat ... ask him ...

at least bitberau has the inclination to DO something about feeling ripped - whether he has been or not - he is DOING not just BITCHING ...

as for criminal activities - well! .. had that been the case - should rich be in jail now? ... or i be in jail also as an 'accomplice' of sorts? ... or any legal action taken against either one of us? or all of us? or none of us? ...

seriously - this is crypto - get a grip mate ...

do something CONSTRUCTIVE ( yes - i know ... a word you are not used to ) with your time - and come and help ME with the infrastructure and services and coin we are putting together ... which btw - is the 'thing' that cwi provides for rich and mtrcoin ... infrastructure and service ... and of course - advice ...

you spilling crap about business partners and other such garbage - hehehe ... seriously ... what next 8bit? ... rich and i are in on a bank robbery of one kind or another - considering we are in business together and that we have been doing this together all along and and and ? ... grow up mate ...

no one controls what rich does ... no one ... can you? ... can you control what ANYONE does here? ...

so take me up on the offer - IF you really have something to offer in the first place 8bit ... lets see if you can compliment OUR business shall we? ...

ill wait for you pm - or your message - or reply ...

or another one of your bullshit outbursts about more things to come - and been - and done ...

i wont hold my breathe for any reasonable contact from you though ... at least not for anything constructive and helpful and decent anyway ...

#crysx
MasterTrader's official name is Ryan Thomas, not "Rich Territo".
(I have a full dox on MT7)
I am not bitching, I have substance behind my claims, whilst all you guys have is dogshit.

You saw above that Ryan just admitted he needs to pay me back.

this was not meant as an attack on you ...

it was meant to read that when you feel jilted - you DO ... while 8bit seems to bitch about it consistently ...

you are in communication with rich ( or ryan - or whoever ) - and you put forward your case and tryign to resolve it ... you dont consistently come in to this and any other thread to bleat the same stuff over and over again ...

these are NOT my opinions of rich - i mean ryan - nor am i here to be screwed either ... ive said what ive said - its done ...

as for mtr - toshidesk - or any other project that i take interest in - it will be because its ME who takes the interest ... no other reason ...

i really do hope you resolve your issues with rich / ryan ... if ever there was an isssue with me - it was always resolved amicably ... but thankfully - those issues are very few and far between ...

now - back to seednode rebuilding then sleep Wink ...

#crysx
You don't make a progress dude. You still have not even figured that Rich Territo is a fake identity and you use this name as real one. You defend  a criminal activities of this guy like a fool.
Would be Michelle happy knowing what are you doing here? How do you explain her your crypto activity - being as scammer shill? This guy owes me and several other people lot of money. Wanna participate in responsibility as his business partner?

the majority of people use 'fake' names here ... some even have multiple accounts - while some of us try and stay on the ONE account - but bct wont allow that ...

if you english is NOT your first language - then i understand ... but if rich / mt777 / sir prance-a-lot ( some of you may remember this name of an old game - yes im old ) owes you money - then claim against him ... trolling - YES TROLLING - here and there and everywhere does NOTHING but build a shitty reputation - and brings you no justice ...

i have repeated myself so many times here its impossible to fathom how thick some skulls are here - and is a total waste of breath ...

rich has never done ME wrong ... and when i feel that i am opposed to certain things he does - i say so ... here? ... nup - personally to him on chat ... ask him ...

at least bitberau has the inclination to DO something about feeling ripped - whether he has been or not - he is DOING not just BITCHING ...

as for criminal activities - well! .. had that been the case - should rich be in jail now? ... or i be in jail also as an 'accomplice' of sorts? ... or any legal action taken against either one of us? or all of us? or none of us? ...

do something CONSTRUCTIVE ( yes - i know ... a word you are not used to ) with your time - and come and help ME with the infrastructure and services and coin we are putting together ... which btw - is the 'thing' that cwi provides for rich and mtrcoin ... infrastructure and service ... and of course - advice ...

you spilling crap about business partners and other such garbage - hehehe ... seriously ... what next 8bit? ... rich and i are in on a bank robbery of one kind or another - considering we are in business together and that we have been doing this together all along and and and ? ... grow up mate ...

no one controls what rich does ... no one ... can you? ... can you control what ANYONE does here? ...

so take me up on the offer - IF you really have something to offer in the first place 8bit ... lets see if you can compliment OUR business shall we? ...

or another one of your bullshit outbursts about more things to come - and been - and done ...

i wont hold my breathe for any reasonable contact from you though ... at least not for anything constructive and helpful and decent anyway ...

#crysx
MasterTrader's official name is Ryan Thomas, not "Rich Territo".
(I have a full dox on MT7)
I am not bitching, I have substance behind my claims, whilst all you guys have is dogshit.

You saw above that Ryan just admitted he needs to pay me back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx

legendary
Burn 80% of what's left of the premine... There is actually a pretty nice platform with ToshiDesk, but MTR is doomed with the possibility of the pre-mine dump.

The Premine has been liquidated.

Wrote a feel report on that.

ToshiDesk is going to continue through the startup and development phase.

The Development is not dependent on the price of MTR.

Will keep it moving.

Haters gonna hate.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Please try to clean up your trust ratings

Working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Burn 80% of what's left of the premine... There is actually a pretty nice platform with ToshiDesk, but MTR is doomed with the possibility of the pre-mine dump.

Wrote a feel report on that.

Will keep it moving.

Haters gonna hate.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Please try to clean up your trust ratings
legendary

Wrote a full report on that.

Will keep it moving.

Haters gonna hate.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: