Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 79. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Don't worry. I know false accusations will ihave negative impact to me.

Meanwhile, just to clarify, please provide:

- TOSHIDESK LLC legal residency status
- TOSHIDESK LLC REAL (NOTE UPPERCASE, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) address
- TOSHIDESK LLC directors and owners names

Oh ok, thanks for posting.

Please bring forth anything you deem fraudulent, and report it to FinCen directly. I'm open to you explaining how the EIN provided by FinCen using the business owners submitted information is "fake" or "false". To apply for a MSB you have to use the EIN associated with the company applying for it. So if I were to understand you correctly, you're claiming that we submitted fake information to the IRS to obtain a company EIN, then used the fake EIN to apply for the MSB? That would make the MSB a fake and falsely filed registration. Do I understand you correctly?

Just so we're on the same page please clarify your claim...or should I say FUD.

As you continue to make these false accusations in attempt to FUD my thread and/or project, you're in a sense are only bringing more legitimacy to me and the business owners, and the project as a whole.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Which of my questions is hard to understand?
What are you trying to hide?
Why do you claim basic questions are FUD_

So much drama to come.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Please bring forth anything you deem fraudulent, and report it to FinCen directly. I'm open to you explaining how the EIN provided by FinCen using the business owners submitted information is "fake" or "false". To apply for a MSB you have to use the EIN associated with the company applying for it. So if I were to understand you correctly, you're claiming that we submitted fake information to the IRS to obtain a company EIN, then used the fake EIN to apply for the MSB? That would make the MSB a fake and falsely filed registration. Do I understand you correctly?

As you continue to make these false accusations in attempt to FUD my thread and/or project, you're in a sense are only bringing more legitimacy to me and the business owners, and the project as a whole.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Which of my questions is hard to understand?
What are you trying to hide?
Why do you claim basic questions are FUD_

So much drama to come.
legendary

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary

Again, FUD FUD FUD excuses.
There's no need to FUD here.
Coin is fucked up
Investors lost 90% of their funds.
Your criminal activity (including fake FINCEN input) statement will get good audience, don't worry.

Please answer the post below:

Ok, for the last time...please bring forth anything you deem fraudulent, and report it to FinCen directly. I'm open to you explaining how the EIN provided by FinCen using the business owners submitted information is "fake" or "false". To apply for a MSB you have to use the EIN associated with the company applying for it. So if I were to understand you correctly, you're claiming that we submitted fake information to the IRS to obtain a company EIN, then used the fake EIN to apply for the MSB? That would make the MSB a fake and falsely filed registration. Do I understand you correctly?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Again, FUD FUD FUD excuses.
There's no need to FUD here.
Coin is fucked up
Investors lost 90% of their funds.
Your criminal activity (including fake FINCEN input) statement will get good audience, don't worry.
legendary
All my FinCen registration within our LLC and MSB are public record, and you are more than welcome to do any and all verifications you deem necessary...that includes contacting FinCen themselves and inquiring about anything pertaining to our LLC or MSB registration.

First of all,

Quote from: FINCEN
The inclusion of a business on the MSB Registrant Search Web page is not a recommendation,
certification of legitimacy, or endorsement of the business by any government agency.

then

Information contained on this site has been provided by the MSB registrant. FinCEN does not verify information submitted by the MSB. Information provided on this site reflects only what was provided directly to FinCEN.

AND WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE PROVIDED FALSE INFORMATION TO A FINCEN FORM
THIS IS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
YOU GET A BONUS SOON SCAMMER
ASK MODERATORS TO CHECK IN HERE

Ok, for the last time...please bring forth anything you deem fraudulent, and report it to FinCen directly. I'm open to you explaining how the EIN provided by FinCen using the business owners submitted information is "fake" or "false". To apply for a MSB you have to use the EIN associated with the company applying for it. So if I were to understand you correctly, you're claiming that we submitted fake information to the IRS to obtain a company EIN, then used the fake EIN to apply for the MSB? That would make the MSB a fake and falsely filed registration. Do I understand you correctly?

You can bring on whatever your next claim is, I'm waiting Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
All my FinCen registration within our LLC and MSB are public record, and you are more than welcome to do any and all verifications you deem necessary...that includes contacting FinCen themselves and inquiring about anything pertaining to our LLC or MSB registration.

First of all,

The inclusion of a business on the MSB Registrant Search Web page is not a recommendation,
certification of legitimacy, or endorsement of the business by any government agency.

then

Information contained on this site has been provided by the MSB registrant. FinCEN does not verify information submitted by the MSB. Information provided on this site reflects only what was provided directly to FinCEN.
AND WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE PROVIDED FALSE INFORMATION TO A FINCEN FORM
THIS IS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
YOU GET A BONUS SOON SCAMMER
ASK MODERATORS TO CHECK IN HERE

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

I bought alot of investors coins at 100K because I know in due time that investment will mature, and more traders will enter this market and demand will increase.

So you bought alot at 100K and once this shit is at 10K you don't buy? Very smart!

legendary

I'm holding and staking, have been since day 1. I guess what I should have done is sold when it was at 100K and bought back in now. Still figuring this trading thing out.

You stake, I stake, she stakes, he stakes. We all stake. 10% per month. It's impossible anyone will ever buy even part this shit. Thank you Ricardo. Have you ever heard about macroeconomics? We are all fucked up. And this clown instead of putting buy walls asks for private transaction. Fuck your private offers, this is real market, real buyers and real sellers, noone needs your private scamms.

FINCEN FINCEN FINCEN BEHIND MY LITTLE SCAMMER

Geez man, you must really have no life.

I will always offer investment options for stake within our company to private investors. You can't do anything about that..lol

Enough of the profanity in my thread please. State any and all claims you have, but I would like to see you abide by the thread rules I've posted on the OP.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

If any investors wish to be bought out of their MTR, and are worried about this fud...please contact me, and we can work something out.

no thanks mate I'm quite happy with my small ever growing bag of MTR  Cool nice to offer but we all know 8-bit-party's spreading baseless FUD
bit disappointed i missed the Cryptsy dump to 0.00002550 shame it didn't happen on trex too could've filled some of my wishful buys
I really must start using Cryptsy more

I caught that dump and the one before. Not many coins sold below 9200, that's about where my buys where. Too bad mining profits took a shit this week...

I'm holding and staking, have been since day 1. I guess what I should have done is sold when it was at 100K and bought back in now. Still figuring this trading thing out.

Many investors are speculating and trading within this market. Markets that move up and down on a regular basis are healthy markets. I bought alot of investors coins at 100K because I know in due time that investment will mature, and more traders will enter this market and demand will increase.

Thanks for your long term support, and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

You stake, I stake, she stakes, he stakes. We all stake. 10% per month. It's impossible anyone will ever buy even part this shit. Thank you Ricardo. Have you ever heard about macroeconomics? We are all fucked up. And this clown instead of putting buy walls asks for private transaction. Fuck your private offers, this is real market, real buyers and real sellers, noone needs your private scamms.

FINCEN FINCEN FINCEN BEHIND MY LITTLE SCAMMER

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

If any investors wish to be bought out of their MTR, and are worried about this fud...please contact me, and we can work something out.

no thanks mate I'm quite happy with my small ever growing bag of MTR  Cool nice to offer but we all know 8-bit-party's spreading baseless FUD
bit disappointed i missed the Cryptsy dump to 0.00002550 shame it didn't happen on trex too could've filled some of my wishful buys

I caught that dump and the one before. Not many coins sold below 9200, that's about where my buys where. Too bad mining profits took a shit this week...

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Oh wow, thats a new one Grin

Yes post everything you think you have, so I can swiftly put more of your FUD attempts to rest...lol

I would never submit falsified information to FinCen, thats a fools game.

Please leave this thread, your childish acts are getting quite annoying to say the least.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

Yes I love cryptsy, always a good time in the troll box giving away MTR!

Thank for your support,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
no thanks mate I'm quite happy with my small ever growing bag of MTR  Cool nice to offer but we all know 8-bit-party's spreading baseless
Baseless FUD?

ASK MASTERETARDED RICARDO WHY HE HAS SUBMITTED FAKE DATA TO FINCEN

WE GONNA HAVE INTERESTING PARTY HERE SOON
legendary
Activity: 1050

legendary
Hello Community,

Quick update:

Cointelegraph RSS News Feed is now integrated into News Widget within ToshiDesk/ETNA.

More detailed updates later today!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
FUD?

LOL

Is it me who dumped coin to this price?
Is it me who told dev to do not make a single commit since March? March!
Is it me who prohibited people to trade this shitcoin so there no volume?
Is it me who told you to do not give a fuck here and spread FUD on other threads?

These are facts. Not FUD.

More interesting facts soon, Ricardo.

Pages:
Jump to: