Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 80. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
O so your mad about something froma different coin? How is that relatable to this coin/community? I'm here for the profesional trading and community platform that is unavailable in crypto thus far and could bring a whole new set of investors/traders into this space not only for the software but for the forum/advisement part of project... Not a coin... No knocks on mastertradercoin, in fact it has a better chain and wallet than 95% of other coins. But the utility of the coin, that is what it will purchase and being tied to the Toshi Desk project is why I invested in it.

Once full release comes we will see a larger demand. No member of this community is worried about that since Mastertrader has shown step by step work on this project from day one and continuously updates us. I havnt really been active hear as of late. Most my time the last month and a half has been spent debating/educating myself on the XT fork amongst other fails alts Wink

+1

Thanks for the support.

We are going to have fudders come and go.

Just don't care to go back and forth with this guy.

If you guys were wondering whats going on, I have been a 8bit holder for quite some time.

I was in the middle of doing a community takeover for the 8bit coin, when all the sudden 8bitparty shows up claiming to be a new dev looking to provide free service to the community.

So the community allowed him to take the lead on account I asked for 3-5 BTC to make it happen. I don't work for free and nor do my devs.

The community put their trust into this guy, when I warned them multiple times about this guys deceiving and childish character.

If you want some popcorn please go read how this guy basically is trying to extort the community and in the end hasn't done one morsel of development for 8bit community...and was just simply there to derail my attempts of a community takeover...offering his dev services for free. We held a poll and 30-40 people voted that the amount I was asking for was fair and that the community wanted me to have my dev team fork the coin and fix the code. Since then we have realized the 8bit network is being abused and figured its best just to remake the coin with the same concept behind it, and allow MTR and 8Bit as acceptable payments for shares of the new coin we'd create.

Now his attempts to fud my thread are just him lashing out because I was right about him in the end and the 8bit community wants me to take back over and take over the coin.

I mentioned in the thread today, I would rather create a new coin...have it be apart of the MasterNet, and let the broken code of 8bit alone...make a new thread and make some good out of the little community 8bit has, while marketing ToshiDesk and MTR at the same time.

Don't be alarmed folks, I always have a method to my madness.

If any investors wish to be bought out of their MTR, and are worried about this fud...please contact me, and we can work something out.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
O so your mad about something froma different coin? How is that relatable to this coin/community?
How? Look at MTR price, volume, demand, real development.

Once full release comes we will see a larger demand.
When?

No member of this community is worried about that since Mastertrader has shown step by step work on this project from day one and continuously updates us.
I guess no member will raise a problem since it can speed-up price falling only.
Also most of those "updates" are just marketing bullshit bringing no value. Look at the market.

Most my time the last month and a half has been spent debating/educating myself on the XT fork amongst other fails alts Wink
Yeah, XT drama is a real drama.
legendary
Activity: 1148
O so your mad about something froma different coin? How is that relatable to this coin/community? I'm here for the profesional trading and community platform that is unavailable in crypto thus far and could bring a whole new set of investors/traders into this space not only for the software but for the forum/advisement part of project... Not a coin... No knocks on mastertradercoin, in fact it has a better chain and wallet than 95% of other coins. But the utility of the coin, that is what it will purchase and being tied to the Toshi Desk project is why I invested in it.

Once full release comes we will see a larger demand. No member of this community is worried about that since Mastertrader has shown step by step work on this project from day one and continuously updates us. I havnt really been active hear as of late. Most my time the last month and a half has been spent debating/educating myself on the XT fork amongst other fails alts Wink
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

This coin is effectively dead

Last0.00010000
Vol0.00335140
Bid0.00010000
Ask0.00012517
24h High0.00010005
24h Low0.00010000

Oh, and buy support is 0.295 BTC. $60

While dev is busy with creating new IPO scams

So I have let a few people know about this 8bit situation.

Everyone is telling me that creating a new coin would fit for a fix alot better than forking this coin that is continuinly getting network abused.

I would make a new thread, new coin, new purpose..but keep the heart and soul of 8bit intact at the same time.

I would feature this new coin as the first coin to be apart of the MasterNet.

There would be a small ICO, only accepting 8bit and MTR. No BTC would be acceptable for shares of this new coin.

This ico would help support development and listing on bittrex, along with determining wether true support is embedded into this coin and community.

I could fork 8bit, but many problems still present themselves that just can't be overlooked.

What do you all think about this?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777 

This is still nothing. Prepare for bad news.

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Over 10 btc of volume on cryptsy in one day Cool

Lets keep trading!

Someone has dumped his coin smartass.
legendary
Over 10 btc of volume on cryptsy in one day Cool

Lets keep trading!
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

No, no. You know better techniques. IPO & scam. No volume, so next delisting warning on Bittrex soon. Maybe you should practice your trading skills on MTR/BTC market instead of LTC/BTC?

legendary
Buying the bottom, floating the middle, and selling at the peak is the best way to make BTC returns when trading cryptos Grin

( EXAMPLE )

LTC/BTC on www.Cryptsy.com

If you wish to learn ways to improve your trading fundamentals, join www.ToshiDesk.com/beta today!  

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

GREAT!

I will focus on warning everyone coming here to do not waste their BTCs to fund your private (completely useless actually) website. Scam of the year, thats good definition.

legendary
Thanks for that crap & shit you have posted.
I am happy you can now accept mastercard on you website funded by people you cheated.

I have asked where I can pay using MTR. Don't tell me about cryptsy.

Why you have not quoted it?

SO MANY TO HIDE, RIGHT SCAMMY-BOY?

Sorry, but you're not worth my time. You can continue to post...but at this point - I've said what I've said, and you think I care to continue with this? I will now be ignoring you.

Take care,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Thanks for that crap & shit you have posted.
I am happy you can now accept mastercard on you website funded by people you cheated.

Why you have not quoted it?

SO MANY TO HIDE, RIGHT SCAMMY-BOY?
legendary

Please read what I have written. Thank you.

MTR Whitepaper is awesome joke.

Real currencies whose purpose is to be a global monetary unit cannot have anonymous transactions. We are not trying to cater to the underground market; we are working to be accepted everywhere. Due to these reasons, anonymity is simply illogic

OK, so there's no anon, no problem. Who accepts MTR?

Keep bumping the thread Wink

Glad you had a good time reading the whitepaper.

There are stealth send abilities in the new wallet I just released Wink

Not really looking to push anon to much, we're developing a social trading platform. Thats what illogic about it.

For you to point that one part of the whitepaper to criticize out of everything, clearly displays you have no idea the purpose of MTR or ToshiDesk.

We are actively pursuing many partnerships and have been continuing to keep the community updated in regards to this.

MTR just was added to Cryptsy and Unbreakable Auctions last week.

3 weeks before that, I got American Express Merchant account, and were integrating the merchant account into ToshiDesk to allow American Express be accepted for ToshiDesk Memberships (using Stripe).

6 weeks back I was speaking with BuyanyCoin to have MasterTraderCoin added to their platform, so when they release their prepaid debit cards in retail stores, people are able to buy prepaid credits. Those prepaid credits can then be added to the online portal for BuyAnyCoin, and people will be able to buy MTR with the prepaid credits.

Not only does "working to be accepted everywhere" cater to MTR, but it also caters to ToshiDesk being accepted as a legitimate platform worth paying a membership for in the first place. Whats the mean? Well, it means the payment options for ToshiDesk need to be in place and secure...which they are. Stripe is integrated currently to accept Debit Cards and Bitcoin for memberships. Another key payment method thats currently integrated and WORKING 100% is the option to pay for your membership using MasterTraderCoin ( MTR ) using CoinWallet.co API that's hard coded into the payments page.

This will create long-term market demand for users wanting to use ToshiDesk on a daily basis.

Attracting a user base has also been at the top of the priority list, and offering things like Top Trader Jackpots (est $250-$500 in MTR or BTC) will get users to realize the $10 a month charge to use ToshiDesk and have a chance at Jackpots is a great and fair price to pay.

Being accepted means more than being able to go spend here and there...its about supply and demand. How do I get people to accept that $10 a month is a fair price to pay? When the demand is there for something the supply gets more scarce...what happens then? Price of MTR goes up...You can't seriously believe I don't know what I'm talking about here.

You often like to speak about the MTR premine that has been so well taken care of...there isn't any room to fuss about it.

Liquidity controls have been in tact since day 1 of MTR's existence, and will continue to be for the life of this project.

The premine is not being staked ( never will be ), and the purpose of the premine has been explained in great detail in several places including the whitepaper you read.

I have never let any of my investors down, and I challenge you to find one unhappy investor.

I ask that if you have something to say or any claims to make, please back them up with some proof...and I shall address any concern you have publicly here in this thread. I have nothing to hide, never did..never will.

Take care mate,

MasterTrader777

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary

Real currencies whose purpose is to be a global monetary unit cannot have anonymous transactions. We are not trying to cater to the underground market; we are working to be accepted everywhere. Due to these reasons, anonymity is simply illogic

Keep bumping the thread Wink

Glad you had a good time reading the whitepaper.

There are stealth send abilities in the new wallet I just released Wink

Not really looking to push anon to much, we're developing a social trading platform. Thats what illogic about it.

For you to point that one part of the whitepaper to criticize out of everything, clearly displays you have no idea the purpose of MTR or ToshiDesk.

We are actively pursuing many partnerships and have been continuing to keep the community updated in regards to this.

MTR just was added to Cryptsy and Unbreakable Auctions last week.

3 weeks before that, I got American Express Merchant account, and were integrating the merchant account into ToshiDesk to allow American Express be accepted for ToshiDesk Memberships (using Stripe).

6 weeks back I was speaking with BuyanyCoin to have MasterTraderCoin added to their platform, so when they release their prepaid debit cards in retail stores, people are able to buy prepaid credits. Those prepaid credits can then be added to the online portal for BuyAnyCoin, and people will be able to buy MTR with the prepaid credits.

Not only does "working to be accepted everywhere" cater to MTR, but it also caters to ToshiDesk being accepted as a legitimate platform worth paying a membership for in the first place. Whats the mean? Well, it means the payment options for ToshiDesk need to be in place and secure...which they are. Stripe is integrated currently to accept Debit Cards and Bitcoin for memberships. Another key payment method thats currently integrated and WORKING 100% is the option to pay for your membership using MasterTraderCoin ( MTR ) using CoinWallet.co API that's hard coded into the payments page.

This will create long-term market demand for users wanting to use ToshiDesk on a daily basis.

Attracting a user base has also been at the top of the priority list, and offering things like Top Trader Jackpots (est $250-$500 in MTR or BTC) will get users to realize the $10 a month charge to use ToshiDesk and have a chance at Jackpots is a great and fair price to pay.

Being accepted means more than being able to go spend here and there...its about supply and demand. How do I get people to accept that $10 a month is a fair price to pay? When the demand is there for something the supply gets more scarce...what happens then? Price of MTR goes up...You can't seriously believe I don't know what I'm talking about here.

You often like to speak about the MTR premine that has been so well taken care of...there isn't any room to fuss about it.

Liquidity controls have been in tact since day 1 of MTR's existence, and will continue to be for the life of this project.

The premine is not being staked ( never will be ), and the purpose of the premine has been explained in great detail in several places including the whitepaper you read.

I have never let any of my investors down, and I challenge you to find one unhappy investor.

I ask that if you have something to say or any claims to make, please back them up with some proof...and I shall address any concern you have publicly here in this thread. I have nothing to hide, never did..never will.

Take care mate,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
good to see your still very active, always have something on the go, best of luck to you
i'll be keeping an eye on this  Wink
Yes, next week masteretarded will anounce new fonts on his website.

legendary
good to see your still very active, always have something on the go, best of luck to you

Thanks for stoping by and showing your support.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777 
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Pages:
Jump to: