Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 81. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Could it be that your fudding this thread, and hurting prices? I am a large 8-bit investor, and respect your work too. So you are hurting YOUR investors too!  Want to give it a rest for a while and let the price recover? Btw the price OF EVERYTHING is at a low right now. BTC is under $200!! I follow both of your threads, and a high holder on both of your coins, and you BOTH of you are fudding each others threads, and it needs to stop, now. Ill cash out from both of you, and be done. I call a truce!!! Your investors are taking the hurt from the actions of BOTH of you. Thank you.

Vegas

I guess you should talk to masteretarded. It's very likely he will ruin both coins. More than month ago you kindly asked me to do not do anything that might hurt MTR investors. Since I respect serious people, no matter I figured out this is scam, I left this thread.
Since that time MTR lost 70% of value so masteretarded realized he has to attack me 8BIT again. You might now know, he tries to earn some BTCs on 8BIT community - he knows he will not earn much on MTR with this price anymore.
I am very sorry that this situation hurts you, it also hurts me, both 8BIT and MTR investor.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Could it be that your fudding this thread, and hurting prices? I am a large 8-bit investor, and respect your work too. So you are hurting YOUR investors too!  Want to give it a rest for a while and let the price recover? Btw the price OF EVERYTHING is at a low right now. BTC is under $200!! I follow both of your threads, and a high holder on both of your coins, and you BOTH of you are fudding each others threads, and it needs to stop, now. Ill cash out from both of you, and be done. I call a truce!!! Your investors are taking the hurt from the actions of BOTH of you. Thank you.

Vegas
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Two months ago this shit was worth 10x more. masteretarded plays a fool "nothing had happened, development will continue". Within next 2 months it will be worth 500 satoshi.

So finally, we paid for coins that are going to be worth nothing to fund HIS website.

Who is an owner of toshidesk and other crap? Who has permission to sell it or do anything he wants?

This is classic scam, similiar to Butterfly preorders, you pay for the project, you pay for the production, you pay for the distrubution, they use them as long as they bring their profit. Once they bring no profit they start to deliver.

In this case we paid for the project that it's not our and got shit-worth coins called MTR.

There is only one winner here, it's masteretarded with our BTC from IPO.

Time to wake up my friends.

I hope you realize you are really hurting the investors. I appreciate your opinion. Now, Im going to ask you nicely to stop. Youve made your point. Thank you.

Vegas
It's not about hurt anyone mate. We all got scammed by this guy.

Also noone will every buy your coins because of this inflation and devs who control (and stake! 10% monthly!!!) most of supply and finally lack of real product.

Don't you see a price? Don't you see lack of volume? Didn't you see Bittrex delisting warning?

We have paid that guys for a website that belong to them. It's not even a matter that noone will use it, the problem is with ownership.

Why would anyone buy this coin? The only reason is speculation, BUT HOW TO SPECULATE WITH COIN THAT IS DEAD SINCE MARCH?

So it's not weird that dev instead of delivering real product shows a stupid pictures (that fox on screenshot, that apple monitor, that tablet), talks about INCREDIBLE AWESOME FASCINATING.... CHARTS. Damn charts! And because he knows end of this crap is close to the end he attempts to create new scams on other threads here.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Two months ago this shit was worth 10x more. masteretarded plays a fool "nothing had happened, development will continue". Within next 2 months it will be worth 500 satoshi.

So finally, we paid for coins that are going to be worth nothing to fund HIS website.

Who is an owner of toshidesk and other crap? Who has permission to sell it or do anything he wants?

This is classic scam, similiar to Butterfly preorders, you pay for the project, you pay for the production, you pay for the distrubution, they use them as long as they bring their profit. Once they bring no profit they start to deliver.

In this case we paid for the project that it's not our and got shit-worth coins called MTR.

I hope you realize you are really hurting the investors. I appreciate your opinion. Now, Im going to ask you nicely to stop. Youve made your point. Thank you.

Vegas
legendary
I feel like I lost some iq points reading this...lol

You must of forgot...I was buying all the MTR at 10x this price.

Thanks for reminding me how expensive this project has been.

Development has been on pace and things are improving everyday.

Thanks for bumping the thread.

Cheers ,

MasterTrader777 
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
here ...

just thought i would add this also ...

as the word is consistently used by those ( mostly ) who have no idea what it means ...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/scam ...

now lets see if this compares to mtr as it stands currently? ...

hmmm ... nup ... at least not by the true definition ...

if these 'people' throwing 'fud' everywhere consider the word 'scam' as meaning a 'project that has followed through with every detail - with continuing developments and real word uses' ... then im knee deep in this 'scam' of a project Wink ...

and quite happy to get neck deep ...

as with anything - even mtr ... NEVER invest more than you can lose ... NEVER ...

mtr - seems solid and the dev is proving this time and time again ...

so 'scam'? ... hehehe ... ok ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
1. It's their personal holdings they are staking not the held funds for development and future release... So you know a DEV who dosnt stake their own personal holdings. Why is his a problem?

2. It's not about the coin it's about ToshiDesk. MTR is just a payment format for what we are waiting for... Learn your shit before you start trying to FUD.

Anyone interested can look back through the nemerous pages of development updates, and see that MTR github has nothing to do with ToshiDesk development. I would never make ToshiDesk code public anyway. Lol

Let him fud, its no worry to me or the development team.

or to the educated community at large Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
1. It's their personal holdings they are staking not the held funds for development and future release... So you know a DEV who dosnt stake their own personal holdings. Why is his a problem?

2. It's not about the coin it's about ToshiDesk. MTR is just a payment format for what we are waiting for... Learn your shit before you start trying to FUD.

Anyone interested can look back through the nemerous pages of development updates, and see that MTR github has nothing to do with ToshiDesk development. I would never make ToshiDesk code public anyway. Lol

Let him fud, its no worry to me or the development team.

legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
THE ART OF THE SCAM

Hello Community,

Only 300 or less MTR for sale on the exchnage!

MTR currently $0.28 per!

.1BTC to the all time high!

Very happy to see all the support as we rise to the top!

Will check back in later, maybe we can get MTR to $0.50 cents?

Thank you so much for the support!

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

NOW IT'S $0.02

BUT, OH WAIT, DEVELOPMENT WILL NOT STOP

LAST COMMIT ON GITHUB... 6 MAR - FCKIN FIVE MONTHS AGO

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
It would however be nice to hear a similar story from the third dev holding 60K coins.
Note that they keep their funds staking. This is amazing that people trust this shit...

10% MONTHLY

those scammers could learn FED how to print money.

So they took your BTC, created incredibly big premine and now they make it growing... 10% per month.

Do you think price will be higher one day? With this inflation?
legendary
Allright then. Thanks for the response.

I Like the idea. Its kind of like eToro.com for cryptotrading.

Yes, I agree. The thing with eToro.com is that its not available for US customers...unless you used socks5 or something similar.

What sticks out to me the most is they've been around since 2007, and have raise $33.9M in funding from VC's and investors. Crypto needs this more than ever, its rather obvious.

I personally thank you for coming by and sharing your feedback.

Can I start you off with some FREE MTR? Feel free to download the walllet and give me your MTR address, and ill get you some over to that address.

Cheers ,

MasterTrader777  
legendary
Activity: 1232
Allright then. Thanks for the response.

I Like the idea. Its kind of like eToro.com for cryptotrading.
legendary
Are we talking about the same MasterTraderCoin?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mastertradercoin/

Why is the market cap lest than 5k, when you have 157k, Toshidesk and all these marketingplans??

Ive contacted Coinmarketcap the day they listed it.

They agreed to list in 2 places on their site.

We are listed as #57 here:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/market-cap-by-total-supply/

They have been contacted to change it to the new available supply but, I figured I'd just have to contact them again.

No biggie for me, but I like to use Chainz Block Explorer to read market cap readings:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/

The community and support is growing everyday as I am now answering questions in exchange boxes everytime I log on..and the feedback is all positive. Many people just getting into the market, and many people really liking the new wallet, claiming its one of the cleanest wallets on the market.

Our marketcap nor MTR market price steers this ship of development...if the price did, I'm not so sure things would be on track and almost ready for public release. Putting my own money into ToshiDesk and MTR is what is keeping this ship sailing strong, along with the committed team making it happen every single day. NO BREAKS.

So many projects are born with great ideas, but those projects are either a flash in the pan or don't have the funding to continue on after they get going. Lets look at what we are trying to accomplish here as a whole, and not so much on marketcap readings and such. Those will all mature in time, and I can tell you it wont take long.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,  

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1232
Are we talking about the same MasterTraderCoin?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mastertradercoin/

Why is the market cap lest than 5k, when you have 157k, Toshidesk and all these marketingplans??
legendary
Need more marketing here the product is great

I've got major marketing ready to be pushed, its just we are finishing up ETNA integration first so we can publicly launch with with marketing campaigns with 2 of our current partners. ( ETNA & Clef ) .

Marketing is an art, and I assure you we have our plan to paint the scene with ToshiDesk and MTR, just allow us to make the final touches to ETNA first and you will see what we're talking about.

In the mean time, we're offering free MTR in the exchange chat boxes, and offering free MTR to people that tweet other exchanges to add MTR, or any supportive tweets in regards to ToshiDesk or MTR. This is why I keep saying the community is very important, and if I had the 80 + investors coming back to show support on a daily basis, we could market as a community and target the traders to enter the MTR markets...while educating these new supporters about the ToshiDesk project.

Having to budget everything moving forward has been a battle, so the marketing budget needs to be executed perfectly, and that means marketing ToshiDesk when its 100% ready to begin accepting paying users. Of course, we will be offering free trials for the long time supporters and investors, is well as giving away memberships to VIP's of crypto.

Right now as we stand with the integration process, we are enabling paper trading, so every user will be able to get a feel for trading and analysis within the markets within the same platform. Based on the feedback we get with this feature, we will be able to enable live exchange capabilities...What that means is if you feel like you have a hand for trading with "play btc" on the new ToshiDesk, we will have the option to push a button in the backend that allows your account to actually trade live as if you were on Cryptsy, Bittrex, or Polo. It's actually a tad more complicated than pushing a button, but the biggest task within this operation was lining up a clearing account. Can't run an real live exchange without a clearing account, so with paper trading being our first test run with things ( in regards to live trading being a good or bad idea ), we will see where things settle. MSB is applied for with Fincen so we are in line with regulations, and the trademark for ToshiDesk is almost approved.

Just know we have a lot planned for this project and marketing will come when its time.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Hi,

Can you add combinethreshold or similar in the next wallet so we can avoid really small blocks?

Thanks!

S.

Sure, I believe I chatted with you in the Cryptsy Chat box about this.

This very question has been asked by community members, and we have acknowledged and agreed to make this change on the next wallet release.

Oh and I checked your wallet like you asked, and now I see how big of a supporter you really are!

We're glad to have another supportive member of the MTR/ToshiDesk community!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: