Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 82. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hi,

Can you add combinethreshold or similar in the next wallet so we can avoid really small blocks?

Thanks!

S.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I'm sorry, but we're not the type of group that works is hard as we have to throw it all away.

Thats why you have my confidence! Team MTR has worked very very hard to produce a fantastic product. I havnt seen a scam coin yet work this hard and throw it all away. This IS a legit coin, and I will be posting about it on my site soon, to get the word out. With so many scam coins, Im always skeptical for a very long time. MTR has certainly gained my trust, and that is not easy to do. I do understand the large premine, and its clear it has been used to fund the project, those awesome graphics are not cheap. Toshi Desk was probably a small fortune to develop and continue to develop. If the dev was going to dump those coins on us, he wouldnt have spent this much time to develop a beautiful coin, and it would have well happend by now. Note also, that MTR has followed through on ALL if its promises and even produced MORE than what was promised. Awesome job!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
looking great MTR

Thanks for the support. You've been here since day 1. Thanks a lot!

Do you love Poloniex or BTER?  Do you love MTR?

Tweet about it and add a link to your Bitcointalk account in that tweet and WIN MTR!

Place MTR-addy in signature or send me your addy via PM.

Rewards:
Hero20 MTR
Sr and Full15 MTR
Member10 MTR
Jr.Member5 MTR

Please don't post your MTR address into thread it's prohibited by forum rules, only signature or PM.

I will honor any type of supportive tweet in the nature of Exchange Request Support for MTR. ( Poloniex, BTER, Yobit )

Please Retweet to Poloniex!

https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/621070073592180737

Please Retweet to BTER!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/617758277103939584

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
This thing is still valid?

Hello

Yes this is still valid...when you make your post, post the link to your post here in this thread.

I will then reward you with free MTR!

Cheers

One would assume it applies now to BTER (MTR is trading on crypsty and polo now), I think you will find some positive tweets about MTR and MasterTrader will send you a lil MTR, they don't have to be exchange requests.
MTR on poloniex ? Is it true?

That would be great...I'm honestly not too sure when and if they will add MasterTraderCoin, but I'm actively pursuing them to add it. I would love to margin trade using Poloniex! Tweet them and let them know to add it!

Thanks alot for the support, I will tip you MTR for your efforts!

Guys MTR is one of the top coins out there. Dev has proven over and over again, this is the real deal. Ive been in MTR since say one and couldnt be happier.

Vegas

Thanks for the kind words vegasguy, It feels good to be gradually gaining more and more community acceptance. As I've said many times before MTR and ToshiDesk will make it to the major leagues. Coin communities are really important to the coin itself..and overtime I hope to have a community larger than 5,000 + active traders that support ToshiDesk and MTR. Just takes time and persistence. Thanks again vegas.

Guys MTR is one of the top coins out there. Dev has proven over and over again, this is the real deal. Ive been in MTR since say one and couldnt be happier.

Vegas

it is the remaining coins that frighten me

I understand your concern mentioned above, and the best response I can give you is continue to follow the project very closely, ask questions, and be involved...so you yourself can get a sense of our professionalism and long term commitment to this project.

I'm sorry, but we're not the type of group that works is hard as we have to throw it all away. The coin distribution has been explained within the last 10 pages here I believe and please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Thanks for checking back in with us,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Vegas

it is the remaining coins that frighten me
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

One would assume it applies now to BTER (MTR is trading on crypsty and polo now), I think you will find some positive tweets about MTR and MasterTrader will send you a lil MTR, they don't have to be exchange requests.

Sorry I might have been thinking of another coin, I thought I saw it tweeted, but I cannot see it on polo right now, apologies. So just dont bug crypsty I guess, other than a thanks  ; P
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
legendary

MasterTraderCoin is now on Unbreakable Coin Auctions

http://unbreakablecoinauctions.com/

Hello Jim,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to make this happen for us.

You always told me if and when I get MTR on Cryptsy, you would do me that favor.

I appreciate you keeping your word and showing your support!

I'm planning on listing a few things on the site like MTR/ToshiDesk apparel.

Look forward to using MTR on UNBauctions.com.

You said something about a new site coming soon?

I will post something in the OP about the MTR addition to your site.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 510
Merit: 500
legendary
legendary
ninja cry listing, well few can pull that trick, so something to be said for the feat

Cryptsy is tough to make it on, and persistence is something you will always be able to bet on when it comes to my drive and passion to succeed.

Early stages are among us all, and I hope to gain your long-term support!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  

Been with this coin for a while now, very rare a coin with actual use.. I've cut my coinigy and I use mtr now.. Win win!

I like win wins.

Speaking about win wins, ETNA wants to feature our Crypto Market Data inside their ETNA Demo!

What does this mean?

Well, in short when a broker or a company looks at ETNA's products and services at a trade show, ETNA will also be marketing Crypto at the same time!

Who will be providing that Crypto Data that powers the feed?

ToshiDesk LLC of course!

When a customer asks, " What other companies are using your charting technology in this space currently? "

ToshiDesk LLC of course! - This is where ETNA markets ToshiDesk during the sales process.

More news on this shortly.

Major Press Release being released soon.

On top of ETNA's marketing team, I myself will use all of my media contacts to get this Press Release in front of is many eyes as possible!

Right now is a perfect time to buy MTR guys and gals.

Support the project that is supporting crypto!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 658
Hello Community,

Major Joint Press Release to be published in the coming days!

For now I will keep the details about the press release classified.

Updating our imagery as well.

Remember when the images on the OP were just photoshopped ideas by the hard working developers with a concept?

ToshiDesk Development Team has really been working 6-7 days a week non-stop since conception of the idea.

Look at how far we have come turning an idea into a reality!

Many thanks to all the supporters thus far!

Stay tuned for major update news!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for updates! This project is getting better everyday
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Thank you for the update and your hard work. It is really looking good.
legendary
Hello Community,

Major Joint Press Release to be published in the coming days!

For now I will keep the details about the press release classified.

Updating our imagery as well.

Remember when the images on the OP were just photoshopped ideas by the hard working developers with a concept?

ToshiDesk Development Team has really been working 6-7 days a week non-stop since conception of the idea.

Look at how far we have come turning an idea into a reality!

Many thanks to all the supporters thus far!

Stay tuned for major update news!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 658
ninja cry listing, well few can pull that trick, so something to be said for the feat

Cryptsy is tough to make it on, and persistence is something you will always be able to bet on when it comes to my drive and passion to succeed.

Early stages are among us all, and I hope to gain your long-term support!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  

Been with this coin for a while now, very rare a coin with actual use.. I've cut my coinigy and I use mtr now.. Win win!
Pages:
Jump to: