Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 85. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
So Master, tell me again the stake in this coin. You mention above 10% MONTHLY ... which, compounded, means 300%+ yearly?

And you intend that this project is taken seriously? Really?

It was a community vote to change it, as it was originally 10% yearly.

I'm sorry I don't care to entertain your nonsense any longer.

Thanks for stopping back by, but if you expect any more responses from me...you will have to cut the crap.

Until then, see ya later.

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1162
So Master, tell me again the stake in this coin. You mention above 10% MONTHLY ... which, compounded, means 300%+ yearly?

And you intend that this project is taken seriously? Really?
legendary
Nice to see things still moving along, I was away taking care of some personal issues but now I am back. Crypto Infinity Just wanted to say big thanks for supporting us in the past and we hop you can support us in the future. Thanks.

Hello robmob,

It's nice to see you coming back around.

Yes, Crypto Infinity is a great site, we most certainly should link up sometime and game plan some possibilities.

Thanks for your support,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
Nice to see things still moving along, I was away taking care of some personal issues but now I am back. Crypto Infinity Just wanted to say big thanks for supporting us in the past and we hop you can support us in the future. Thanks.
legendary
its looking so clean devs. i have been buying small amounts and just staking away. keep it up guys & gals  Grin Grin Grin
#TEAMTOSHI

Appreciate the support. Staking is looking pretty good...I've ran some numbers recently:

245K MTR  --- Currently Staking on the POS Network.

14K MTR  --- Currently on Bittrex Exchange

That leaves about 65K MTR NOT staking or in COLD storage.

POS Network Breakdown indicates that OVER 75% of MTR that have been introduced to the live network are staking.

I'd have to say that sets a record for most supply of a POS coin, delegated to staking on the network! Smiley

Thanks for staking, and lets see if we can get this number up to 80% staking...if you guys aren't staking you are missing out on 10% more MTR in your pockets per month.

One word - amazing.

Thanks for the support!

It will only continue to get better from this point forward.

More updates before the end of the weekend.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

TV is listed in the widgets. What's all that about mastertrader? Lots of really cool widgets listed there. Look forward to the video tutorials, that's gunna be a hit. So I have another question. What will the membership cost be?

Hey acidyo!

Yes, TV will be available inside the new ToshiDesk interface. This feature will be used to broadcast weekly podcast, and nightly hangout, and MTU classroom sessions.

The podcast topics will be user voted material and highlight recent news, and events. More info on this feature soon.

Besides the TV widget, there are very many cool and useful features that ToshiDesk users will be able to take advantage of 24/7.

The membership costs, aren't 100% finalized - but I can say we will be competitive and offer the best bang for you buck, and offer many payment options to fit your needs.

Thanks for supporting us from day 1, we wont let ya down.

Just keep it coming. Great developments taking place. Soon people will notice whats going on here.

Thanks for the kind words. Good development takes good time. We wont rush development and sacrifice perfection when we have so much riding on this project. We have an opportunity to supersede within this market, and will do everything possible to make this happen.

I will REWARD any type of supportive tweet in the nature of Exchange Request Support for MTR.

Exposure is everything!

Please Retweet to Poloniex!

https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/621070073592180737

Please Retweet to Cryptsy!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/621067536667275264

Please Retweet to BTER!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/617758277103939584

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 583
Just keep it coming. Great developments taking place. Soon people will notice whats going on here.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
One word - amazing.

Thanks for the support!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

TV is listed in the widgets. What's all that about mastertrader? Lots of really cool widgets listed there. Look forward to the video tutorials, that's gunna be a hit. So I have another question. What will the membership cost be?
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
its looking so clean devs. i have been buying small amounts and just staking away. keep it up guys & gals  Grin Grin Grin
#TEAMTOSHI
legendary
One word - amazing.

Thanks for the support!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Hello Community,

ETNA Integration Update:

Historical Data for Poleniex has been loaded into our ETNA Charting Servers using a custom API.

Have a look here at DOGE over on Poloniex.

Above you see a DogeCoin layout tab I created in under 10 seconds.

You see a few indicators I've chosen to use ( RSI + Stoch )

ToshiDesk users will be able to take advantage of over 25+ Indicators out of the box, and we will be adding more as time progresses.

This interface WILL be completely customize-able.

How about being able to pull the price history for any time in the past, along with viewing it in any variation of time frame you chose ( 1M, 5M, 30M, 1HR, 1D, 1W, 1M, 3M, 6M, 1Y, 3Y, Custom Time-Frames, Custom Candle Counts, etc )

Custom Chart Layout Options  - Will be adding more as time progresses

Below you will see the Table Charting Layout Chosen for DogeCoin.

ToshiDesk users will be able to switch up the ways they view the OHLCV (Market) data along with customize the layout of their dashboard of widgets and charts with simple click and drag motions.

ToshiDesk users will have access to multiple Trading Bots, and Trade Processors, and Execution Creators to better their chances of making positive returns on trades.

Users will be able to create their own dashboards from scratch using the many widgets options offered.

Easily Click a widget you wish to use and it immediately populates and loads onto your Dashboard.

Simply click the (gear on the new tab) to rename it whatever you like.

Tutorial videos will be created and added as content to MasterTraderUniversity, so every ToshiDesk user will not only be given all these great charting tools, and widgets...but also be given the tools to help them understand how to use all the technology effectively.

ToshiDesk will also have informative podcast about recent events/coins to watch/etc, along with online classroom discussions inside MTU that rewards MTR to the participants - more info to come on this.

So many more features are packed into ToshiDesk , I just don't have the time to type about all of them in one day...but certainly look forward to the many days to come and these days will be exciting to say the least.

What are we are working on next?

This weekend we will upload Historical Data for Bittrex and Cryptsy.

We will also be uploading real-time market data, replacing the top header area with Real-Time Data API's and Price Quotes on a streaming ticker across the top.

More Updates coming soon!!!

Share this update on your social media profile and be rewarded MTR for your supportive efforts!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
I'd love Cryptsy if they were competent enough to return my coins that got lost in their very subpar system back in December 2014. But they stopped responding to support tickets weeks ago. They provide a horrible service. Are you pushing for MTR to get listed there? If so, why? Why not Poloniex? I'd advise spending that time and effort on something more worthwhile.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Cryptsy in my experience has been a great exchange.

I have been actively pursuing Poloniex as well, along with BTER.

I will honor any type of supportive tweet in the nature of Exchange Request Support for MTR.

Exposure is everything!

Please Retweet to BTER!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 462
I'd love Cryptsy if they were competent enough to return my coins that got lost in their very subpar system back in December 2014. But they stopped responding to support tickets weeks ago. They provide a horrible service. Are you pushing for MTR to get listed there? If so, why? Why not Poloniex? I'd advise spending that time and effort on something more worthwhile.
legendary
Do you love Cryptsy, Poloniex or BTER?  Do you love MTR?

Tweet about it and add a link to your Bitcointalk account in that tweet and WIN MTR!

Place MTR-addy in signature or send me your addy via PM.

Rewards:
Hero20 MTR
Sr and Full15 MTR
Member10 MTR
Jr.Member5 MTR

Please don't post your MTR address into thread it's prohibited by forum rules, only signature or PM.

I will honor any type of supportive tweet in the nature of Exchange Request Support for MTR. ( Poloniex, BTER, Cryptsy )

Please Retweet to BTER!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 241
Hello Community,

Just letting you know that ToshiDesk is now KYC Verified with American Express!

Been on the horn with them all day, and can officially announce ToshiDesk is an official American Express Merchant, and will be accepting American Express.

Also have been in contact with ShapeShift, and things are looking up there as well.

Thanks for all the community support!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Great update dev. lets all start tweeting shapeshift to add mtr.

#TeamToshi
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hello Community,

Been on the horn with them all day, and can officially announce ToshiDesk is an official American Express Merchant, and will be accepting American Express.

Also have been in contact with ShapeShift, and things are looking up there as well.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

that is great work mate ...

amex is not the best merchant on the planet - but they are one of the biggest ...

and a major player if you want to open as many facilities into the system as possible ...

im liking the progress very much - and i am sure im not the only one Wink ...

#crysx
Activity: 658
I am ready for the next round of distribution around 30k Smiley

Let me know when I can get a chunk!
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
First you are hurting the investors really bad by fudding this thread.
No FUD from me. Facts only.
However, OK, I don't want to hurt investors.

The fact that the dev here left your messages posted and did not delete , is proof in itself he has nothing to hide. He is confident enough to leave your fud in the thread for the world to see.
Nope. This thread is not self-moderated so dev cannot delete my posts.

More proof that this coin is not a scam is the ongoing development and very active dev. Devs that scam, dont continue to be active , and they certainly dont put the time and effort in that MTR dev has.
So I completely do not understand why MTR dev spreads FUD on other threads, make fake accusations and publish his lies. And why is he looking for a job by posting his stupid offers on other threads. Maybe he is not sure what he should focus on.

Now, please , I ask nicely for everyone here, dont continue to hurt our prices. Thank you , with much respect. I am an 8 bit holder also.
I don't wanna hurt MTR price nor hurt MTR holders. Absolutely no. I ask MTR dev to focus on MTR development, not on spreading FUD in other threads. That's all.

Peace

Peace!
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
First you are hurting the investors really bad by fudding this thread.
No FUD from me. Facts only.
However, OK, I don't want to hurt investors.

The fact that the dev here left your messages posted and did not delete , is proof in itself he has nothing to hide. He is confident enough to leave your fud in the thread for the world to see.
Nope. This thread is not self-moderated so dev cannot delete my posts.

More proof that this coin is not a scam is the ongoing development and very active dev. Devs that scam, dont continue to be active , and they certainly dont put the time and effort in that MTR dev has.
So I completely do not understand why MTR dev spreads FUD on other threads, make fake accusations and publish his lies. And why is he looking for a job by posting his stupid offers on other threads. Maybe he is not sure what he should focus on.

Now, please , I ask nicely for everyone here, dont continue to hurt our prices. Thank you , with much respect. I am an 8 bit holder also.
I don't wanna hurt MTR price nor hurt MTR holders. Absolutely no. I ask MTR dev to focus on MTR development, not on spreading FUD in other threads. That's all.

Peace

Pages:
Jump to: