Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 90. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Estimated money supply growth over 365 days @ 10% per month daily compounded, based on 109,804 starting coins. This seems to be in the sweet spot.

Does this still look to be true and correct?

Ill update it based on current actual conditions. It assumes all coins are staked. If all coins are not staked, then the total will be less.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I recommend this second ICO be set up as follows.

100K Coins @ 75k    Sats for a 10 Day Period
100K Coins @ 90K    Sats for a 20 Day Period following that
100K Coins @ 105K  Sats for a 30 Day Period Following that.

60 Days of funding and liquidity.

This provides liquidity, incentive and price flooring.

Allowing the price to be below 75K Sats is unwise respective to the market and the ventures value.

This does sound good, however IF the 100k @ 75k doesn't sell in 10 days, what would you propose??? We would be stuck in a (possibly) similar situation (this ICO isn't even over) and further devalue the coin (still over 2x original price so yes its not that bad)

To be honest if someone wanted to invest big, the 120k ICO is still the only way to go. Give it time!
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Estimated money supply growth over 365 days @ 10% per month daily compounded, based on 109,804 starting coins. This seems to be in the sweet spot.

Does this still look to be true and correct?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Wow after someones dump attempt we are right back up to where we were a few days ago. ONLY .3 btc away from 100,000 sats Grin Grin Grin Shocked

I bought up a few earlier. I like this project a lot. I know you give updates everyday mastertrader, and that is important to me. keep bringing it.
Activity: 241
Wow after someones dump attempt we are right back up to where we were a few days ago. ONLY .3 btc away from 100,000 sats Grin Grin Grin Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Allowing the price to be below 75K Sats is unwise respective to the market and the ventures value.

This makes More Sense To be honest.
Yes, would also recommend do it that way. I really dont understand how you guys could  have voted for 120k, it didnt even make any sence.

I don't see that as a bad idea either. Mastertrader did say he was open to suggestions.

Great suggestions guys.

I'm all ears, and appreciate the feedback.

I'm siding with you guys on this one, this is a great idea George!

Of course we will let the current ICO run its course, and make the final decision when the time comes.

Keep the suggestions coming guys!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

IMHO I think current holders for atleast 30 days, should get a price just under top bid on Bittrex. Maybe 10% off. There should be appreciation for loyal holders. This will also sell more shares. Bottom line, is its going to be hard to sell massive shares of MTR at 120,000 sat when Bittrex is selling for 57k sat. I love MTR , but Ill always buy at the best price.

Vegas

Was selling at 57k LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
IMHO I think current holders for atleast 30 days, should get a price just under top bid on Bittrex. Maybe 10% off. There should be appreciation for loyal holders. This will also sell more shares. Bottom line, is its going to be hard to sell massive shares of MTR at 120,000 sat when Bittrex is selling for 57k sat. I love MTR , but Ill always buy at the best price.

Vegas
Activity: 686

Yes, would also recommend do it that way. I really dont understand how you guys could  have voted for 120k, it didnt even make any sence.

I don't see that as a bad idea either. Mastertrader did say he was open to suggestions.
Activity: 433

Activity: 145

Activity: 145
Why would you lie?

I bought those.

I just picked up a good amount. Thanks alot peeps.
Lucky

Yea I saw some just sitting there and scooped them right up. The markets reacting to speculation of a lower price ICO is pretty funny to me. Money is made when others fear to lose it.

Activity: 341
If a lower price is chosen, which is more prudent imo, then I would suggest that consistent processes are followed for transparency etc. Let the 120k floor run its course because you never know if there will be someone that wants a lot of coins and will pick it up at that price. In a few days when that runs out then agree on the new price and number and then do another placement accordingly for the same period of time. In the meantime carry on with your development and the good work.

I agree, as the closing date is close I say let it run its course and revote on what to do with the remaining funds. I believe they were going to be moved into a holding account with no staking?

Also, as usual great work mastertrader, dcgirl and others. All the hard work is coming together Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
If a lower price is chosen, which is more prudent imo, then I would suggest that consistent processes are followed for transparency etc. Let the 120k floor run its course because you never know if there will be someone that wants a lot of coins and will pick it up at that price. In a few days when that runs out then agree on the new price and number and then do another placement accordingly for the same period of time. In the meantime carry on with your development and the good work.

Regarding the comment on dead coin, one has to look at the characteristics. A dead coin has the following attributes imo:
- No dev / abandoned dev / no development
- No listing on an exchange
- No/low trade volume causing an exchange delisting
- Price <100 sats

MTR only has one of the above attributes which is low trade volume, yet it is enough to maintain a Bittrex listing which then means that none of these attributes are actually true for MTR. I dont see MTR as a high volume coin as most investors seem to be long term investors for the future earnings potential. I also dont expect high trading volumes during development as well as placement periods. Once the future earnings start to kick in through the implementation of MTR use cases, and the use cases become clear, the volume and activity will increase.
I just picked up a good amount. Thanks alot peeps.
Lucky

Yea I saw some just sitting there and scooped them right up. The markets reacting to speculation of a lower price ICO is pretty funny to me. Money is made when others fear to lose it.

Activity: 492
What's wrong with this coin ?
Why the sudden death ?

Nothing wrong. Market responding to talks about new price of ico sale.
Pages:
Jump to: