Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Multi-Coin][Stratum] multipool.in newbies support thread - page 3. (Read 27294 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Is there any auto payout fee in this pool?
No, but there is a minimum threshold of 1 coin.  This tends to be only an issue for NVC.  You can withdraw smaller amounts on-demand, but if you do so, you get hit with the network fees.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is there any auto payout fee in this pool?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I can't do it on my phone someone reported to moderator that way to thread to be close

I thought this thread used to be on the Newbies board and available for new people to post questions on.  I am not sure when it got moved.

That's correct, I don't know why this thread got moved here.  It is a support thread for newbies.
Activity: 122
I can't do it on my phone someone reported to moderator that way to thread to be close

I thought this thread used to be on the Newbies board and available for new people to post questions on.  I am not sure when it got moved.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Is the pool closed?

Web-page seems dead.

No, the pool is down for maintenance.
I don't know why there are 2 threads on this pool but here is the active thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annthe-original-multipool-scryptsha256scrypt-nx11-multipoolus-167635

Thanks, I'll go to the other thread. 

We should close and lock this.
Activity: 332
Is the pool closed?

Web-page seems dead.

No, the pool is down for maintenance.
I don't know why there are 2 threads on this pool but here is the active thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annthe-original-multipool-scryptsha256scrypt-nx11-multipoolus-167635
Activity: 294
i just saw there are two threads. thats not good. i would close this one.
Activity: 275
Is the pool closed?

Web-page seems dead.
Web page not loading again
Activity: 136
How long does it take for CAP to go from unconfirmed to confirmed?
Flound could you look into my account my hash is not reporting correctly not sure why or how this affects me
Activity: 28
if someone could confirm that transferring directly from www.multipool.us to Cryptsy works, I would appreciate it.

Also relevant to this (I'd commented earlier that deposit from multipool.us to Cryptsy wallets works): cryptsy now has a feature to enable automatic sells from any wallet when deposits thereto confirm.

I still hope for flound's update to auto-sell at the currently most profitable exchange, when deposits are confirmed at multipool.in wallets, but meanwhile, this feature at cryptsy will be more convenient. Also, I hope, more profitable.
www.multipool.us
When mining on multipool after about 24 hours my cg miner crashes and stops mining.

It is fine when mining on an individual coin via multipool and other pools. Do you think it could possibly be related to the the pool switching coins? If so any ideas on how to stop it crashing?

Are you on the latest version?  I have no problems with 3.3.1.

Some people in our thread have this problem as well, I believe they use cgwatcher to restart cgminer if it drops below a certain hashrate.
Activity: 29
When mining on multipool after about 24 hours my cg miner crashes and stops mining.

It is fine when mining on an individual coin via multipool and other pools. Do you think it could possibly be related to the the pool switching coins? If so any ideas on how to stop it crashing?
www.multipool.us
Why is CAP down? Its has 10x more profit then BTC at the moment!

It doesn't, we're on the wrong chain.  I'm waiting for a client update before I re-enable it.  The only reason the daemon is up is so people can withdraw if they want to.

ok thanks, i hope make a lot of money soon!  Grin

Me too!
Activity: 2

It doesn't, we're on the wrong chain.  I'm waiting for a client update before I re-enable it.  The only reason the daemon is up is so people can withdraw if they want to.

ok thanks, i hope make a lot of money soon!  Grin
www.multipool.us

Activity: 2
Activity: 8
thank you for information!
Pages:
Jump to: