Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Multi-Coin][Stratum] multipool.in newbies support thread - page 4. (Read 27294 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
When auto-exchange service will work?

Hopefully within a couple weeks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Might look into this. Thanks for providing the service!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
When auto-exchange service will work?
NVC withdrawed
but FTC can't
FTC withdrawed too

thank you
www.multipool.us
Cannot withdraw NVC and FTC
www.multipool.us
I've been wanting to move over to this pool for a while now, but am currently stuck at port 80 pools due to a firewall. Is the only option to connect to a proxy outside of the firewall? Unfortunately port 7777 has no chance of being opened for me.

use stratum+tcp://pool2.us.multipool.us:80
www.multipool.us
It looks like the pool got stuck on MNC for about 8 hours while the www site was down.  We lost a lot of potential on other coins, and drove MNC difficulty through the roof and prof is now 0.32.  The last 5 blocks took over 2 hours, and it will take a while for it to recover.

yeah, I feel bad about MNC..  I've put safeguards into place that should not allow this to happen again.
Activity: 41
I've been wanting to move over to this pool for a while now, but am currently stuck at port 80 pools due to a firewall. Is the only option to connect to a proxy outside of the firewall? Unfortunately port 7777 has no chance of being opened for me.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
It looks like the pool got stuck on MNC for about 8 hours while the www site was down.  We lost a lot of potential on other coins, and drove MNC difficulty through the roof and prof is now 0.32.  The last 5 blocks took over 2 hours, and it will take a while for it to recover.
www.multipool.us
Hey flound, are you on -48 for TRC? Just making sure. We passed block 181200 earlier today.

I am.
Activity: 5
My displayed hashrate and cgminer hashrate have conflicting views.

Displayed: DGC   60    KH/s   
CGMiner: 554.6/Khs

I am mining on stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:7777 with 7970 using the supplied config file. The low hashrate has been displayed for about 24 hours now. Any thoughts anyone?

After tinkering with cgminer settings for the 7970 for some time I still cannot get this card to mine. CGMiner reports that I am running at 560-600 khs but I am finding very little shares(20 in about 24 hours). The site reports that I am running at about 15-20 khs.

Anyone ever have this problem? The card does fine with SHA256 coins.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hey flound, are you on -48 for TRC? Just making sure. We passed block 181200 earlier today.
www.multipool.us
Great idea, but can you add more alt-coins pls? I cant use your pool without many new forks (
lolwut
www.multipool.us
big problem, mining pc shows hash rate of 487~ish KH/s yet it shows 0 in everything but Q and the line below has some random numbers, also seems the multiport pool isnt picking up my hash rate at all.

as in like this:    Q:19 A:0 r:0 hw:0 e:0% u:0.0/n
                      tq:0 st:3 ss:0 dw:18 nb:7 lw:41 gf:0 rf:0

something doesnt seem right and i have no idea what that second row is for, all i know is A usually has number of answers and E is efficiency

forgot to mention im running the multiport

username is TomSelleck89 am on CGMiner 2.9.7

You have 0 accepted shares, according to that output and 19 shares in queue.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Great idea, but can you add more alt-coins pls? I cant use your pool without many new forks (
Activity: 24

On PPLNS you get paid when we find a block.  check https://www.multipool.us/help.php

Yes I've read but still did not understand why after 1.5 hour my balance have not been changed. Moreover bfgminer was reporting accepted shares.

Can you comment?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
how many coin is it out there?
Activity: 1
big problem, mining pc shows hash rate of 487~ish KH/s yet it shows 0 in everything but Q and the line below has some random numbers, also seems the multiport pool isnt picking up my hash rate at all.

as in like this:    Q:19 A:0 r:0 hw:0 e:0% u:0.0/n
                      tq:0 st:3 ss:0 dw:18 nb:7 lw:41 gf:0 rf:0

something doesnt seem right and i have no idea what that second row is for, all i know is A usually has number of answers and E is efficiency

forgot to mention im running the multiport

username is TomSelleck89 am on CGMiner 2.9.7
www.multipool.us
Hi,

I have started mining TRC, bfgminer is saying that shares are accepted and everything seems fine, however "your detailed stats" showing zeros, more than hour past already

All I can see is below:
Coin    Speed    Shares    Confirmed    Unconfirmed    Estimate
TRC   502   MH/s   388   0.1303   0.0000   0.2083

my nick is "oranglain"

above statistic issue resolved, another question is why confirmed and unconfirmed balances not changing
please advice

On PPLNS you get paid when we find a block.  check https://www.multipool.us/help.php
Pages:
Jump to: