Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 11. (Read 152430 times)

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Not sure what happened with the dev's AWOL status, but I cashed out a bunch of MC already at profit so I'm OK I guess.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
Going to chalk this one up to the loss/scam column on my mining spreadsheet. Also stupidest scam I've seen, didn't even wait till he could cash out LOL

How the hell is this a scam when the coin never hit an exchange you morons?  God help the stupid people please.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i got a feeling this coin might come back to life because everything just seems so weird. Its like the last step to bittrex than pull the plug. Weird
Activity: 140
Going to chalk this one up to the loss/scam column on my mining spreadsheet. Also stupidest scam I've seen, didn't even wait till he could cash out LOL
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
When people learn to sift through the bullshit in an announcement thread and find the real information(or lack of) then we will get less scamcoins released.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Most stupid dev never seem....
So stupid is the Advisor,know nothing.While I try to warn community,he just try to stop me.
Activity: 322
Most stupid dev never seem....
Activity: 88
100 Satoshi we have arrived.
Activity: 106
oh ,shit ,i just see the anon will be cancle from the wallet

dangers close, will be down to 1~10 sat soon
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
My wild guess: dev is not capable of coding himself. he hired a cheap dev or bought some package (what is not that difficult).
He got screwed for any kind of reason and went ano now

reviewing the last days, i dont see any other reason

he hired me and i am not going to fix nothing now, because i am playing  GTA V! Grin

so, basically you are trying to tell that you are a little kid on Xbox
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
My wild guess: dev is not capable of coding himself. he hired a cheap dev or bought some package (what is not that difficult).
He got screwed for any kind of reason and went ano now

reviewing the last days, i dont see any other reason

he hired me and i am not going to fix nothing now, because i am playing  GTA V! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Alright, i'm out. At least got a few bucks. I waited with Elite and was left with nothing!!! I'd advise you all to do the same. Even the community manager has quit, what more sign do you need?

What a bloody waste. 3-4 days of mining for WHAT? So what if the coin wasn't per spec, it still works! But NOPE, dev decided 'fuck it' and screws us all.

Worse than a scammer, he's totally incompetent and irresponsible.

I agree, he's just an idiot not a scammer. Dev should've of learned how to code before starting a coin.

I think the coding part is the problem as i saw Multisig post that was somewhere above thanking Ccex for adding the coin. It was deleted later.

It was stating something like this "yes coin is still in POW but blocks above 5000 have 0 reward"

And after it is more likely other paid partner was doing the coding and Multisig was doing marketing part as he obviously didn`t know blocks are still giving reward
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Alright, i'm out. At least got a few bucks. I waited with Elite and was left with nothing!!! I'd advise you all to do the same. Even the community manager has quit, what more sign do you need?

What a bloody waste. 3-4 days of mining for WHAT? So what if the coin wasn't per spec, it still works! But NOPE, dev decided 'fuck it' and screws us all.

I agree, he's just an idiot not a scammer. Dev should've of learned how to code before starting a coin.

Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

Activity: 322
Or dev is now mining this coin, and will show up and say coin supply will be fix at 2.xM or something,
It's a post-mine lol, premine + postmine
What's the problem? Dev just have to change
#define POW_CUTOFF_HEIGHT 10000 for example to
#define POW_CUTOFF_HEIGHT 5200

and update wallet

or do nothing and it will be 4'000'000 instead 2'000'000 coins after POW. This is not a big problem anyway.

It's puzzling. Coin going to get listed on bittrex and the problem its just a small problem. Wonder why developer don't want to comment anything

Yes and we can`t be informed about amount of coins by outside coder.
It should be the Dev who says , ok it will be 2500000 or 3000000 or anything else

I see that developer was online when this happen but he did not make any comment. He was on and off there after but didnt say a single word. He is literally one step away from getting to bittrex. If this were a scam, he really have very bad timing. So whether scam or not is really uncertain at this point.

Some scam very clear cut. They promote the coin. Make hype. Get listed on bittrex. And go missing. This coin is different from other scam. So very hard to tell. Although it might look like a scam right now due to small technical issue and developer not saying a single word.
legendary
Activity: 2310
What's the problem? Dev just have to change
#define POW_CUTOFF_HEIGHT 10000 for example to
#define POW_CUTOFF_HEIGHT 5200

and update wallet

or do nothing and it will be 4'000'000 instead 2'000'000 coins after POW. This is not a big problem anyway.

It's puzzling. Coin going to get listed on bittrex and the problem its just a small problem. Wonder why developer don't want to comment anything

Yes and we can`t be informed about amount of coins by outside coder.
It should be the Dev who says , ok it will be 2500000 or 3000000 or anything else
this coin really have fear , doubt and uncertainty
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
someone with the skills should help the dev fix the problem, i think, better way to sort it out , doing so , at least this coin still maintain some value
it could also be he know that coin is going to get added to bittrex. He deliberately keep quiet to install fear and buy cheap coin before announcing some news later.
Pages:
Jump to: