Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 13. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I finished the mining on block 4900, now I try to test mine again, hmm 250 coins in five minutes  Grin ,
underpants gnomes:
Phase 1 - Collect
Phase 2 - ?
Phase 3 - Collect
Activity: 115
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 88
This coin has no fucking development wtf are you people hanging around for.  Some hobo sniffing diesel for a nickel is gonna make more money than you people!

Maybe the dev will come back before the PoW in his code ends...

#define POW_CUTOFF_HEIGHT 10000

Chill everyone, the Dev is an honest man.  He will be back soon, and all that needs to be done is fix the code.  This Dev is one of the best I have seen.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking

Chill everyone, the Dev is an honest man.  He will be back soon, and all that needs to be done is fix the code.  This Dev is one of the best I have seen.

bagholder detected  Wink

Then why when he was logged on thanking C-Cex for putting the coin up and deleting posts could he not acknowledge that the issue is being looked into?

I have been with MC coin since the launch.  I am telling everyone, the Dev will take care of this ASAP.  He has taking care of every issue or question since launch.  This Dev will not run away.  No need to panic, this is not a big deal.  MC coin will be fixed and back on track in no time.
Activity: 140

bagholder detected  Wink

Then why when he was logged on thanking C-Cex for putting the coin up and deleting posts could he not acknowledge that the issue is being looked into?
Twitter - @hashking

bagholder detected  Wink

Loser detected. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

bagholder detected  Wink
Twitter - @hashking

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
There were warning signs all over the place (botched launch, 'anonymous send' button was a black hole, dev seemingly posted 24/7 and didn't seem to work, etc) but seriously....
"Not like this" http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif
Activity: 383

Activity: 383
Unblievable.... dev just disappear because he make a mystake.... wtf this man...

There's a rumor that he's going to be doing absolutely nothing live on YouTube soon...don't miss it!
Activity: 322
Unblievable.... dev just disappear because he make a mystake.... wtf this man...
Activity: 386
MC markets will be closed until developer responds to PM, MC listed originally due to numerous community requests. If code is fixed markets will resume but only at the request of the developer we are sorry for this inconvenience but will protect our traders until resolved.

-Pride

my money go?  I sent mc 6000 on your site, but now I do not see anything anymore
Is the money deducted by C-CEX?

i think the trans is stuck in chain ... until Cex reopen the market
So ,MC is dead this way~
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
MC markets will be closed until developer responds to PM, MC listed originally due to numerous community requests. If code is fixed markets will resume but only at the request of the developer we are sorry for this inconvenience but will protect our traders until resolved.

-Pride

my money go?  I sent mc 6000 on your site, but now I do not see anything anymore

i think the trans is stuck in chain ... until Cex reopen the market
Activity: 386

-Pride

Activity: 276

-Pride

Activity: 140
Angry If the dev really cared and wanted to rectify the problem with the coin he would have made a statement by now. This is pretty much a wrap here....  Angry

Agreed ... I stated that few posts back . If Dev is honest then there should be his statement soon.

yep, I had some hope earlier, but no acknowledgement from dev of the issue even when he logged on is making me think otherwise
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

-Pride

+1

good job cc ex, your sites rep is growing nicely
Pages:
Jump to: