Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 9. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I see the OP has been updated.

The Dev/Dev's are back.

Let's see if they start answering questions in the thread.

Miners only have 1 GH on this coin, so it may be hard to save.

Nothing is hard to save. As long as developer continue and press on , it can make a come back. There are so many dead coin that came back to life
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I see the OP has been updated.

The Dev/Dev's are back.

Let's see if they start answering questions in the thread.

Miners only have 1 GH on this coin, so it may be hard to save.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I was also thinking of asking someone (some solid dev) to takeover the code and implement new features but the worst part is it can be the code that was copyrighted so noone will be willing to takeover the coin ,  i can ask also copyright office about it. The site also states Registered copyright 1-1608347011

I'll update this when the official acceptance letter comes in the mail. MultiCoin will live long after we are all old and toothless. But you can be sure we will be here to upgrade our legacy for a long time to come. Thanks, everyone. We really are grateful for your support.

The code in Github is MIT licensed, anyone can take it over, modify it, do whatever, whenever they want.

This whole situation strikes me as very strange, if this is a scam the only way I can see anyone profiting is if they are mining heavily right now when almost all other miners have left. They would then later make an announcement about a new dev team or a new feature, driving the price back up.

Just in case this is the plan I'm going to hold my coins.

I can't think of any other way the people behind this coin could profit from what has happened.

I think you hit the nail on the head there. Seems like the only thing that would make sense at this point
Activity: 32
If stopped at block 5000, it will be good coin. Otherwise dev guy just scum
Activity: 48
I was also thinking of asking someone (some solid dev) to takeover the code and implement new features but the worst part is it can be the code that was copyrighted so noone will be willing to takeover the coin ,  i can ask also copyright office about it. The site also states Registered copyright 1-1608347011

http://s2.postimg.org/ikpa2n8t5/copy.jpg

I'll update this when the official acceptance letter comes in the mail. MultiCoin will live long after we are all old and toothless. But you can be sure we will be here to upgrade our legacy for a long time to come. Thanks, everyone. We really are grateful for your support.

The code in Github is MIT licensed, anyone can take it over, modify it, do whatever, whenever they want.

This whole situation strikes me as very strange, if this is a scam the only way I can see anyone profiting is if they are mining heavily right now when almost all other miners have left. They would then later make an announcement about a new dev team or a new feature, driving the price back up.

Just in case this is the plan I'm going to hold my coins.

I can't think of any other way the people behind this coin could profit from what has happened.

Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
DEV, DO THE RIGHT FUCKING THING, FIX THE CODE AND ROLLBCK TO BLOCK 5000.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
OMG do You guys see the new poll ? this is becoming real bullshit and probably new coder is hired now...i think i have enough
Hummmmm  Roll Eyes

When should POW end?
Block 10000   - 0 (0%)
Block 20000   - 0 (0%)
Block 30000   - 0 (0%)
Any time. I love MC!   - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

I knew this wasn't the end. So much mystery here. I guess we will have some drama later.

edit : 1st drama already happened. mxxxxxx quit.

Oh man i am so disappointed in MC

A lot of honest men were screwed here.

I am coming back to watch my stable coins

Take Care friend

You have all the reason friend Miner this coin was a waste of time Angry

I know i feel now like in this picture

Ya me too i back to miner Karm x11
legendary
Activity: 2310
OMG do You guys see the new poll ? this is becoming real bullshit and probably new coder is hired now...i think i have enough
Hummmmm  Roll Eyes

When should POW end?
Block 10000   - 0 (0%)
Block 20000   - 0 (0%)
Block 30000   - 0 (0%)

I knew this wasn't the end. So much mystery here. I guess we will have some drama later.

Take Care friend

I know i feel now like in this picture
Hummmmm  Roll Eyes

When should POW end?
Block 10000   - 0 (0%)
Block 20000   - 0 (0%)
Block 30000   - 0 (0%)

Take Care friend

legendary
Hummmmm  Roll Eyes

When should POW end?
Block 10000   - 0 (0%)
Block 20000   - 0 (0%)
Block 30000   - 0 (0%)

I lost here too much time already

Take Care friends
Activity: 868
Hummmmm  Roll Eyes

When should POW end?
Block 10000   - 0 (0%)
Block 20000   - 0 (0%)
Block 30000   - 0 (0%)

legendary
Hummmmm  Roll Eyes

When should POW end?
Block 10000   - 0 (0%)
Block 20000   - 0 (0%)
Block 30000   - 0 (0%)

I just deleted my entire wallet and didn`t even want to dump on someone to avoid losing him money

Coming back to watch my stable coins.

Sorry guys , i am very sorry i was part of MC as community advisor
Hummmmm  Roll Eyes

When should POW end?
Block 10000   - 0 (0%)
Block 20000   - 0 (0%)
Block 30000   - 0 (0%)
legendary
legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

when one is just not enough...
Going to chalk this one up to the loss/scam column on my mining spreadsheet. Also stupidest scam I've seen, didn't even wait till he could cash out LOL

How the hell is this a scam when the coin never hit an exchange you morons?  God help the stupid people please.

Ok, lets check something here on the moron and stupid people part. I put loss/scam, maybe you need to google some grammer, that means either or not just scam, so watch calling people morons whilst acting like one yourself.

And edited to add after looking back at the thread you were the one that was so adamant that the dev would come back, I'll take a guess you're name calling to throw it off the fact that you were being stupid yourself and in denial.
680 MH/s Coin go Dead coming soon
Activity: 140
Going to chalk this one up to the loss/scam column on my mining spreadsheet. Also stupidest scam I've seen, didn't even wait till he could cash out LOL

How the hell is this a scam when the coin never hit an exchange you morons?  God help the stupid people please.

Ok, lets check something here on the moron and stupid people part. I put loss/scam, maybe you need to google some grammer, that means either or not just scam, so watch calling people morons whilst acting like one yourself.

And edited to add after looking back at the thread you were the one that was so adamant that the dev would come back, I'll take a guess you're name calling to throw it off the fact that you were being stupid yourself and in denial.
Pages:
Jump to: