Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 6. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You guys can just sit and wait if you'd like, MC is gonna get pumped through the roof soon.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2503266/raise-the-roof-the-office-o.gif
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Poll
Question:    POW will now end at block 10k instead of 5k. Which do you prefer:
4 Million total POW coins or    - 2 (100%)
10k total POW Blocks    - 0 (0%)

Total Voters: 2

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nobody want to trust a scam.
BTW:The multi-sig is also a fake feature .it's not  multi-sig but just 3 passwords.

dev , you need to explain why he said multi-sig is a joke.

This 'dev' has no idea what is multi signature... lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Poll

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
BTW:The multi-sig is also a fake feature .it's not  multi-sig but just 3 passwords.

This 'dev' has no idea what is multi signature... lol
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Poll

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
BTW:The multi-sig is also a fake feature .it's not  multi-sig but just 3 passwords.

Activity: 249
Poll

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
BTW:The multi-sig is also a fake feature .it's not  multi-sig but just 3 passwords.

Activity: 322
Shit "dev" is alway shit dev...

POW will now end at block 10k instead of 5k. Which do you prefer:
4 Million total POW coins or
10k total POW Blocks
Activity: 386
SHITCOIN IS ALWAYS SHITCOIN Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Glad to see that the dev is back and this thread is back on track.

Also interesting to see that the first option is currently leading. But with a block reward of 400 coins per block and 10,000 blocks, wouldn't that be the same thing as 4 million coins? Since 400 multiplied by 10,000 is 4,000,000? So how does the second option differ from the first?

Exactly the same. We initially weighed the cost of offering different options but this would be a logistical nightmare. Also, after we had the admins remove our moderating abilities, we have also lost the ability to remove the poll. So we threw the numbers in there and no matter what you choose, you will win the vote this time.

Dude, there isn't gunna be one person who trades this coin until you can provide an explanation of why you flaked out at the most critical moment, provide real proof that this coin actually has any special features and even then might not be salvageable. 

This is the crypyo world... or should I say, crypto dimension... where everything gets bought and sold...

Don't underestimate the market )

Eth.

This guy knows the game.
Well, if it gets back on c-cex then mine are still up for sale Tongue  buy it up bro.  Grin

So they have sooooo much work they can change the poll numerous times but can't post to let people know they're working on it? You guys are falling for this? I hope you realize that due to alot of the scams lately exchanges have gotten really into looking into the history of coins through the forums and what the devs have been doing since launch, only place this has is for the lowest volume exchanges from now on thanks to the immature antics of the dev.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Hi guys, i m having some difficult to understand what's going on. Did the dev come back? And which is the coin's amount now? Did pow end? thanks in advance for the reply

Yea he came back but didn't really explain himself at all.  Market is back up at C-CEX and the coin will be 4 million and end on block 10000.

Why he doesn t cut the pow now?
Dev, you know we supported this coin but it's becoming a bit unfair. Why don t you cut the pow NOW?

Why not? It doesn't really matter.
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
dev, get the anno work again, just XP issues, DO fix it !!!!!!
Activity: 394
This price had not been that panic if you announced sooner...
I've never saw something similar. Dev, so what's about your next step? Do you have some other plan besides to make confusion?
Dunno.  I just kept my sell orders in place.  Should of tried to move some when it opened.  someone was buying.  Missed my chance.  Just gunna wait to see if the price rises and hits my sells.  Price been slowly sinking.  Looks like some bots are trading.

Someone bought like 15k right after the announcement for 800-900 Sat, confident buyers. I thinking MC will come back also, many coins have gone through worse.

Indeed, the price already climbed from 110 sats to 800s sell orders, if development keeps giving us good news, prices are going to keep rising steady.

Eth.

Yep! Right now it's all the panic sellers dumping theirs cause they don't have to balls to hangon to them after a little uncertainty. Poor fellas gonna miss out a a big MC ride to the top.
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
I've never saw something similar. Dev, so what's about your next step? Do you have some other plan besides to make confusion?
Dunno.  I just kept my sell orders in place.  Should of tried to move some when it opened.  someone was buying.  Missed my chance.  Just gunna wait to see if the price rises and hits my sells.  Price been slowly sinking.  Looks like some bots are trading.

Someone bought like 15k right after the announcement for 800-900 Sat, confident buyers. I thinking MC will come back also, many coins have gone through worse.

Indeed, the price already climbed from 110 sats to 800s sell orders, if development keeps giving us good news, prices are going to keep rising steady.

Eth.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Dunno.  I just kept my sell orders in place.  Should of tried to move some when it opened.  someone was buying.  Missed my chance.  Just gunna wait to see if the price rises and hits my sells.  Price been slowly sinking.  Looks like some bots are trading.

u got to have balls to earn big money.

Weak hand earn dust

Strong hand earn real BTC

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi guys, i m having some difficult to understand what's going on. Did the dev come back? And which is the coin's amount now? Did pow end? thanks in advance for the reply

Yea he came back but didn't really explain himself at all.  Market is back up at C-CEX and the coin will be 4 million and end on block 10000.

This means MC is in POW again?

Yes, MC is in POW again until 10k blocks (4m coins)

Why he doesn t cut the pow now?
Dev, you know we supported this coin but it's becoming a bit unfair. Why don t you cut the pow NOW?

If he rolled back the pow, anyone who traded post 2m pow would be out their money.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360

This means MC is in POW again?
Pages:
Jump to: