Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 19. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks ccex. We appreciate the support of a real expert.

look who's talking
What a coincedence  Grin

Well it is 9:30 am now lol, True to his word, he said he would be back after 6 hours of sleep.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

look who's talking
What a coincedence  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 12
Chinese People's dangerous. Be careful with them. Recently they rob the waters of Vietnam but failed. 90% of the world hates Chinese people
p/s: MCcoin is good. I believe in people development. 0.0005 prices is imminent.
Activity: 133
Due to popular demand from "Multi"-ple people in our chatbox C-CEX may have a surprise for the Multicoin community shortly. Please watch our twitter for more details! Developers, please keep up the transparency and hard work Smiley

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX
Activity: 68
Half Asian, Half Crypto
Hello, @CryptoAsian here

I messaged the MC dev on July 29th.  The reason I am releasing this info is because of this statement message to me from the dev, "Share anything you want. We stand behind our statements." - MultiSig

Reply to my message regarding POD request:

7/29 "'Lead by example' describes you very well.

For that we commend you. Our concern is that we don't know you and have nothing to gain, only much to lose through misrepresentation. I'm sure you are probably a stand up guy. If you really want your project to succeed, I recommend a joint project between you and any exchange. Approach them all. Pitch the idea. Create a scenario where you can provide the devs with an incentive from the exchange if they pass your vetting process, even if it just means a tweet or a logo or something free.

Real devs will jump at the chance to get a "Oh Hai" on their facebook page or whatnot from the boys upstairs. If you can get one exchange to do it, you have proven to posses all the skills necessary to get them all on board. Gonna take time and a whole lot of rejections. I believed what you are doing was inevitable. Gotham is under attack, and I waited patiently. Then a little less patiently until I nervously began to wonder where all of our modern day heros are.
Now I see one." - MultiSig

7/30 "I'm going to do a live broadcast at midnight. You might hold off just in case I freeze up and say something like MultiSynergy.

I'm just going to go over the adwords clicks vs impressions stats type of stuff and make a long winded thank you. There might be a grown man crying. Just a heads up." - MultiSig

Take this however you would like it, I'm just sharing the information. 

Activity: 140
So I tried to read the last 10 or so pages, but it just made me want to bang my head on my desk..

I'll take it we haven't been able to reach the dev yet?

And I really don't see what all the fus is about if he fixes this, even if he just  stops the POW where it is, we'll be at what 2.1 mil coins? OH MY GOD, the sky is falling!!!! sheesh stop being such whinny babies
Block Rewards: 400 MC
POW Blocks: 5000
Why haven production
5134     39 left    isasmk       08/01/2014        13:46:32       78.8084         400.00
http://mc.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Read man, like the past 20 pages. skip the last 12 pages first cause everything after that is me fucking with my good ol buddy Tacee.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Block Rewards: 400 MC
POW Blocks: 5000
Why haven production
5134     39 left    isasmk       08/01/2014        13:46:32       78.8084         400.00
http://mc.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
Activity: 105
I need to buy 100k MC price 0.00003 . If anyone selling, please place orders on https://coin.-swap.net/market/MC/BTC.  I thank you.
I need to sell 100k MC price 0.00003 . If anyone buying, please place orders on https://coin.-swap.net/market/MC/BTC.  I thank you too.
Activity: 12
I need to buy 100k MC price 0.00003 . If anyone selling, please place orders on https://coin.-swap.net/market/MC/BTC.  I thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Heh, some of these posts are hilarious. Grin

Gotta feel sorry for the dev though. Look what happened to his thread... Cheesy

Yes it will be moderated probably again
legendary
I think Dev will come back to moderated thread
Wasn't there another Multicoin a while back? I think it was a program that let you clone Bitcoin with a new blockchain. Tenebrix and Fairbrix were both based on it.

Yes it was MUL or something like that

Didn't know that one existed too. Seems like there are three then. Two of which are altcoins and one of which is not.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
It's 3%. Each of us got 1% and we split the costs of bounties and development evenly. Multiple signatures is live. At this time you can create 1 of 1, 2 of 2, or 2 of 3 addresses with an easy to use wallet screen where the "encrypt wallet" option is normally found.

Initially we offered an IPO but the timing was terrible. So we canceled it and haven't looked back.

All is true, it was stated from the start and even in live video trasmission. There is main dev and two other people helping.

3% premine was also stated from the start , bounties are being paid to community for mac wallet etc...

Yes all is true , i see You are now starting coming from lies to trues Smiley

Since the OP says Premine 3% for development and community rewards.
well, now please tell us how the rewards are spent in details.
And could you please publish the 3 premine addresses so that we can check them out?

Like this ?

Mac wallet almost ready. It will be deployed and posted tomorrow.

Thank you "MultiSig" for the bountie and your trust.
Could you tell us who took the Mac wallet bounty?
and the 3 premine addresses???

Wow You even can`t read a post i am amazed Cheesy

About premine addresses You have to ask Dev when he wakes up , Your time is cutting , be quick with FUD Smiley

You are MC Community Advisor? LOL ,don't be kiddding ,okay? Such a  stupid asshole as you is not capable of adivsor ,even a shitcoin or scam.
legendary
It's 3%. Each of us got 1% and we split the costs of bounties and development evenly. Multiple signatures is live. At this time you can create 1 of 1, 2 of 2, or 2 of 3 addresses with an easy to use wallet screen where the "encrypt wallet" option is normally found.

Initially we offered an IPO but the timing was terrible. So we canceled it and haven't looked back.

All is true, it was stated from the start and even in live video trasmission. There is main dev and two other people helping.

3% premine was also stated from the start , bounties are being paid to community for mac wallet etc...

And could you please publish the 3 premine addresses so that we can check them out?

Like this ?

Wow You even can`t read a post i am amazed Cheesy

About premine addresses You have to ask Dev when he wakes up , Your time is cutting , be quick with FUD Smiley
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

Like this ?

Activity: 56

Sorry man, first a question: how can you pretend explanations? Fuck, you are a chinese! You are a chinese and come here calling scammer the dev!! Do you understand? You are a chinese, I ve told you all! Crypto world is FULL, FULL of chinese scammers, you are ruining this world and now a chinese comes here asking for explanations? Ah, this is really the top!  I m not saying that ALL chineses are scammers.. But a chinese cannot call scammer another person, that's for sure
Pages:
Jump to: