Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 16. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
LOL...at all the FUD. Tracee has been on ignore for a while now. But by all means if the weak hands want to dump on ccex. I will put up a .5btc buy order as soon as ccex confirms it. Thank you

They are not weak hand, this coin is became too much dangerous for them. Cry

Dangerous? Why? because the dev didnt respond to all the lame fud in past couple of hours Because people are worried about coin supply?

All the dev has to do is fork. Make it a 3million coin supply. Who cares what the number is. I could have been 5 million coins. It's the value of the coin that matters.
i pity you
didn't u pass lobotomy proc?

whatever that means! One more confirmation on ccex and you can sell me all your coins. I will have a buy order for .5btc at 600sat. If im so stupid. dump them on please.
Activity: 386
CryptoFett: @baksa333, I got you
Pride: @Crypto_Fi_Real, we are investigating now will close trading if needed on MC
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
mxxxxxxx - any update?

Just came back from a city , i will try to get some news as i see Dev is awake

Waiting for response now , i am still holding coins and waiting for good solution
hrt
Activity: 288
LOL...at all the FUD. Tracee has been on ignore for a while now. But by all means if the weak hands want to dump on ccex. I will put up a .5btc buy order as soon as ccex confirms it. Thank you

Dangerous? Why? because the dev didnt respond to all the lame fud in past couple of hours Because people are worried about coin supply?

All the dev has to do is fork. Make it a 3million coin supply. Who cares what the number is. I could have been 5 million coins. It's the value of the coin that matters.
i pity you
didn't u pass lobotomy proc?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It would help if the dev would acknowledge the problem and advise us what is going to be done to fix it.
it will hit 1sat... lol
2^64-1 coin supply Cry, unblievable

All the dev has to do is fork. Make it a 3million coin supply. Who cares what the number is. I could have been 5 million coins. It's the value of the coin that matters. If you want to sell yours cheap before hitting a real exchange...be my guest. But what has been sold at ccex doesnt even put a dent in the amount of coins people are holding. which means they believe in the coin and will not sell cheap..when they do sell it will be for much more than what its going for on ccex. What it is selling for now is cheaper than the cost of mining and people didnt mine to lose money so I expect bigger price on bittrex when ii comes. 'm putting my btc where my mouth is.....SO PLEASE sell
Activity: 105
whats going on with all the dump on c-cex ?
lol,it didnt dump too much yet. look back coin-swap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
whats going on with all the dump on c-cex ?
hrt
Activity: 288
mxxxxxxx - any update?

Dev is awake, he posted this morning
that cretin is not able to understand that to respond now is in his best interest. if no, he will also miss the chance to sell his premine or whatever he owns

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
mxxxxxxx - any update?

Dev is awake, he posted this morning
Activity: 88
That's not Dev dumping, or all buy order would already be gone.  That's anyone who has read this thread this morning dumping.

mxxxxxxx - any update?
of course no update,the dev is busy with dumping on c-cex and deleting posts.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
mxxxxxxx - any update?

Activity: 386
mxxxxxxx - any update?
of course no update,the dev is busy with dumping on c-cex and deleting posts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dev, please... for now it's maybe last chance to save Multicoin...
Activity: 88
Lol I was suspicious when all I really saw was a wallet with 3 passwords to encrypt it.  I said as much more than once and nobody seemed to care.  

Undeveloped coin
Website has no information(or much of anything else)
OP has nothing useful about the coin, just smoke and mirrors meant to trick your mind into believing something with no evidence to back it up
Block explorer?
No strait answers from Dev

But hey everyone thought a 3 password wallet was the salvation of crypto lol.  What legit Dev can't put 3 passwords on a wallet?

"As a result, MultiCoin is currently the most advanced, most secure coin the world has ever seen."

LOL
Pages:
Jump to: