Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 2. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
DEV, where are you??
Hey folks, What do you want from dev?
Just to say WTF?

Heт, cпpocить кaк дeлa, кaкиe плaны  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
DEV, where are you??
Hey folks, What do you want from dev?
Just to say WTF?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
few coins I mined about 13k, I will not sell at this time, maybe a miracle will happen

what kind of miracle? lol
I do not care, I switched several rigs on low difficulty when I mined other coins simultaneously
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have 170k. Sure to make memories Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
few coins I mined about 13k, I will not sell at this time, maybe a miracle will happen

The only miracle that i d like to see is this idiot dev under a train

Yes, and someone take his place....
Activity: 56

The only miracle that i d like to see is this idiot dev under a train
Activity: 322

what kind of miracle? lol
Activity: 115
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
sold 2k MC @3700sat on coin-swap.net

I haven't sold any. We've given about 5k away over the last week. It's been fun but we must conserve the reserve.

You my regret selling @3700sat. Smiley We're still in this for the long run.

OK, I Believe!  Roll Eyes
Địt mẹ thằng chủ coin nó té thật rồi. Vãi lìn quá
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
DEV is dead like his MULTICOIN.
Activity: 6
MC markets will be closed until developer responds to PM, MC listed originally due to numerous community requests. If code is fixed markets will resume but only at the request of the developer we are sorry for this inconvenience but will protect our traders until resolved.

-Pride

w

my money go?  I sent mc 6000 on your site, but now I do not see anything anymore
Is the money deducted by C-CEX?

i think the trans is stuck in chain ... until Cex reopen the market
So ,MC is dead this way~
Activity: 17
Activity: 84
Did Mc hit any exchange btw - did i miss something!!

i didn't get the time to read all the posts- so what happened - did the dev dumped his 3% premine as soon as it hit some exchange or what!!

How is it a scam!!

I just mined a few- so whats the story - please any1 summarize for me.

Thanks

that's the problem.  If you read, you should NOT be able to mine right now.  It was supposed to stop at block 5000.

Sorry i meant- i mined when it launched- so u mean the dev made a mathematical error in the code!! where the pow shud have stopped at 5000 block!

Well- i thought he dumped his premine and left- as i just saw people screaming scam in the last few posts.

hmmm- tricky call- did the dev offer any solution to handle the issue at hand!

Is the dev still behind the coin or is he left the building!!

Nope, didn't even really respond to anyones questions at all.  All his replies after block 5000 are kinda garbage propaganda stuff, no real insight.
Activity: 294

i didn't get the time to read all the posts- so what happened - did the dev dumped his 3% premine as soon as it hit some exchange or what!!

How is it a scam!!

Thanks

that's the problem.  If you read, you should NOT be able to mine right now.  It was supposed to stop at block 5000.

Sorry i meant- i mined when it launched- so u mean the dev made a mathematical error in the code!! where the pow shud have stopped at 5000 block!

Well- i thought he dumped his premine and left- as i just saw people screaming scam in the last few posts.

hmmm- tricky call- did the dev offer any solution to handle the issue at hand!

Is the dev still behind the coin or is he left the building!!
Activity: 84

How is it a scam!!

Thanks

that's the problem.  If you read, you should NOT be able to mine right now.  It was supposed to stop at block 5000. 

At block 5000 Dev disappeared and then reappeared around block 6000, didn't apologize, No explanation.  Just garbage excuses and doubling of the POW to 10000 blocks.
Pages:
Jump to: