Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 4. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

He basically said "Opps I was busy trying to fix the problem today and forgot to update you guys earlier." He literally said he was working on it and trying to get it done ASAP.

It wasn't a lie, he messed up. What would be the point in lying about this? To slow the progress of his own coin..?

Comparing to a credit card make since because BOTH SAY IN THE AGREEMENT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. Coins have this thing called a code. If you read the code, it tells you EXACTLY how everything's going to work. The code is OPEN SOURCE for a reason. If this was a closed source code it'd be a different story.

The Dev is doing what he can to make it better, so stop bitching about it. If anything you're losing yourself more money by further slowing its progress. If you check the exchange, the price is steadily rising.

Please provide me with where in this thread he said that when it was discovered and that they were currently working on it? Maybe you need to refresh your memory, you can start by beginning to read where you posted on the day this all started from your 2nd post on your newbie account right here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8139217

Or better yet you can check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/multisig-356358 and read through all the devs post and tell me where it was said it was being worked on when there was silence during all this for 1 and a half days, AND THEY CHANGED THE POLL TWICE DURING THE TIME THEY SAID NOTHING.

Bottom Line is the dev watched as everyone was saying this was going on and provided nothing but "funny" poll changes. 1 1/2 days later they come and say "oh we were so busy fixing the code" yet they weren't too busy not to sit here and change the polls.

Coins have this thing called a code. If you read the code, it tells you EXACTLY how everything's going to work. The code is OPEN SOURCE for a reason. If this was a closed source code it'd be a different story.

Yes you're right they do have code, and if once again you would go back and read this thread, that you seem to be such an expert on, you could see that people did look at it and find the problem. And that is when the dev went mysteriously silent.

I'm not even going to reply to you. You're extremely ignorant. People found the problem. The problem was dealt with. Maybe if its SUCH a concern to you, you should have read the code first. It wasn't 1 1/2 days, its was like 18 hours.

Yeah I'm inorant. Ok lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

He basically said "Opps I was busy trying to fix the problem today and forgot to update you guys earlier." He literally said he was working on it and trying to get it done ASAP.

It wasn't a lie, he messed up. What would be the point in lying about this? To slow the progress of his own coin..?

Comparing to a credit card make since because BOTH SAY IN THE AGREEMENT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. Coins have this thing called a code. If you read the code, it tells you EXACTLY how everything's going to work. The code is OPEN SOURCE for a reason. If this was a closed source code it'd be a different story.

The Dev is doing what he can to make it better, so stop bitching about it. If anything you're losing yourself more money by further slowing its progress. If you check the exchange, the price is steadily rising.

Please provide me with where in this thread he said that when it was discovered and that they were currently working on it? Maybe you need to refresh your memory, you can start by beginning to read where you posted on the day this all started from your 2nd post on your newbie account right here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8139217

Or better yet you can check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/multisig-356358 and read through all the devs post and tell me where it was said it was being worked on when there was silence during all this for 1 and a half days, AND THEY CHANGED THE POLL TWICE DURING THE TIME THEY SAID NOTHING.

Bottom Line is the dev watched as everyone was saying this was going on and provided nothing but "funny" poll changes. 1 1/2 days later they come and say "oh we were so busy fixing the code" yet they weren't too busy not to sit here and change the polls.

Coins have this thing called a code. If you read the code, it tells you EXACTLY how everything's going to work. The code is OPEN SOURCE for a reason. If this was a closed source code it'd be a different story.

Yes you're right they do have code, and if once again you would go back and read this thread, that you seem to be such an expert on, you could see that people did look at it and find the problem. And that is when the dev went mysteriously silent.

I'm not even going to reply to you. You're extremely ignorant. People found the problem. The problem was dealt with. Maybe if its SUCH a concern to you, you should have read the code first. It wasn't 1 1/2 days, its was like 18 hours.
Business tactics? Lol. Every alt that has been successfull has been driven by insider trading, pump schemes,  and any other trading technique that would get you thrown in prison outside of this world. No exceptions.
 Bottom line. If the dev continues building this coin you will do well from now. If he doesn't than you'll be out a few bucks.

so anotherwords you just support this kind of behavior? yeah you'll be one who's word I really take highly

edited to add, yes business tactics, it doesn't matter that right now it would get you thrown in jail, the point is that one day alot of us would like to see this all go somewhere. And encouraging little pricks like this to do these actions its never going to go anywhere.
I actually hate the way this is done, but where else can you make this kind of money this quickly?  Greed is driving this bus full throttle with no windshield.  Nobody knows where it's headed.
Don't you follow IE? Hypocritical much?

The point of twitter, since you feel the need to check me out so thoroughly Smiley is to keep up with all the latest hype so therefore who I follow on there has nothing to do with this coin or this situation . I am however able form an opinion about this current situation and the people involved and what they say and condone Smiley tyvm

Activity: 177
Net:   20684.71   Mh/s
What's going on??
I have never seen so many people angry that their worthless bag isn't going to be worthless after all. I personally have about 19k coins at this time. When mining is over I will have about 19k coins. In the real world, it is not ethical for company to buy their own stocks cheap one day and then announce a deal with a major retailer the next day just to sell their stocks at a ridiculously high rate and walk away with everyones money.

Today, Crypto is a dirty ballgame where most big investors rely on insider trading and privileged information to profit off of everyone else. As tempting as it may be, we will not contribute to this philosophy where the rich get richer and then burn out to release a new coin the next day.

Several of the MC majority shareholders have asked us to fork MC and roll back so they can remain the majority holders. In response to our refusal, they have promised to destroy MC and, as a result, destroy any means in which we could pay for the continued development as planned. In essence, they want to control the market or they have promised to harm every single MC holder without remorse. It is a dark day indeed and this needs fixing.
Those that wish to dump to kill a coin can only do so when the coin has not the health to stay strong. If the buys are there it is only a temporary drop and usually flock back in to fill the void. A coin this new it would not matter. No one would notice and market would come right back. As you can see nobody is willing to sell at this price.

Really Dev, you can't see why we are angry?  You really are that stupid?  WOW.  Ok, let me make it simple for you.  If your boss tells you he would pay you $800 a week, then pays you $400, would you be mad?  If you bought a TV, and it said $400 but they charged your credit card $800, would you be mad?  Do I really need to continue?  You doubled the total PoW coins, after PoS was suppose to kick in, and you think your biggest supporters from the beginning won't be mad?  You are dumber than you sound.  You lied and fked us, Period.  But, we shouldn't be mad, LOL. Amazing the dumb people in this world, truly.  I am done in this thread, with this coin.  On to the next scam coin.  Hopefully the next Dev uses lubricant.

It wasnt a scam it was a mistake. How would he benefit from this? And if youre THAT invested into a coin maybe you should read the code yourself before you get bitchy. Its like getting a credit card and getting mad about the interest on it because you didnt read the ToS. If you're investing that much into a coin, read the code yourself or hire someone to check it.

No it was not a mistake. A mistake would have been "Opps I was busy trying to fix the problem today and forgot to update you guys earlier."

This was blatant lying and fucking with people, dev was here watching the thread and changing the poll multiple times while all this was going on.

It doesn't matter how much any of us were invested into this coin, every one of us has a right to get BITCHY. 

And comparing this to a credit card is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of, have you ever even had a credit card, because they come with an agreement and you know that the interest can go up or down, or fees could change, BECAUSE IT SAYS IN THE AGREEMENT THAT IT COULD HAPPEN! This coin did no such thing, they said one thing and then just sat back and laughed when it didn't do what they said it was going to do and did NOTHING.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Business tactics? Lol. Every alt that has been successfull has been driven by insider trading, pump schemes,  and any other trading technique that would get you thrown in prison outside of this world. No exceptions.
 Bottom line. If the dev continues building this coin you will do well from now. If he doesn't than you'll be out a few bucks.

so anotherwords you just support this kind of behavior? yeah you'll be one who's word I really take highly

edited to add, yes business tactics, it doesn't matter that right now it would get you thrown in jail, the point is that one day alot of us would like to see this all go somewhere. And encouraging little pricks like this to do these actions its never going to go anywhere.
I actually hate the way this is done, but where else can you make this kind of money this quickly?  Greed is driving this bus full throttle with no windshield.  Nobody knows where it's headed.
Don't you follow IE? Hypocritical much?

Business tactics? Lol. Every alt that has been successfull has been driven by insider trading, pump schemes,  and any other trading technique that would get you thrown in prison outside of this world. No exceptions.
I don't understand the point in coming here and complaining. You gamble on every new coin that's the way you get the highest roi and everyone here knows it. If you want safe, buy a more established coin. There have been countless coins that took off after a shoddy start. I was in VRC when they were going thru a wallet shitstorm at 400. Place your bets or cut your losses.

Because there is a bigger picture to all this. Most of us want CryptoCurrency to be more widely accepted and be mainstream. if you were a merchant researching crypto and you came across something like this, do you think you would feel secure in letting your revenue resting on someones "business tactics" like this dev?
Activity: 28
I don't understand the point in coming here and complaining. You gamble on every new coin that's the way you get the highest roi and everyone here knows it. If you want safe, buy a more established coin. There have been countless coins that took off after a shoddy start. I was in VRC when they were going thru a wallet shitstorm at 400. Place your bets or cut your losses.
I have never seen so many people angry that their worthless bag isn't going to be worthless after all. I personally have about 19k coins at this time. When mining is over I will have about 19k coins. In the real world, it is not ethical for company to buy their own stocks cheap one day and then announce a deal with a major retailer the next day just to sell their stocks at a ridiculously high rate and walk away with everyones money.

Today, Crypto is a dirty ballgame where most big investors rely on insider trading and privileged information to profit off of everyone else. As tempting as it may be, we will not contribute to this philosophy where the rich get richer and then burn out to release a new coin the next day.

Several of the MC majority shareholders have asked us to fork MC and roll back so they can remain the majority holders. In response to our refusal, they have promised to destroy MC and, as a result, destroy any means in which we could pay for the continued development as planned. In essence, they want to control the market or they have promised to harm every single MC holder without remorse. It is a dark day indeed and this needs fixing.
Those that wish to dump to kill a coin can only do so when the coin has not the health to stay strong. If the buys are there it is only a temporary drop and usually flock back in to fill the void. A coin this new it would not matter. No one would notice and market would come right back. As you can see nobody is willing to sell at this price.

Really Dev, you can't see why we are angry?  You really are that stupid?  WOW.  Ok, let me make it simple for you.  If your boss tells you he would pay you $800 a week, then pays you $400, would you be mad?  If you bought a TV, and it said $400 but they charged your credit card $800, would you be mad?  Do I really need to continue?  You doubled the total PoW coins, after PoS was suppose to kick in, and you think your biggest supporters from the beginning won't be mad?  You are dumber than you sound.  You lied and fked us, Period.  But, we shouldn't be mad, LOL. Amazing the dumb people in this world, truly.  I am done in this thread, with this coin.  On to the next scam coin.  Hopefully the next Dev uses lubricant.

It wasnt a scam it was a mistake. How would he benefit from this? And if youre THAT invested into a coin maybe you should read the code yourself before you get bitchy. Its like getting a credit card and getting mad about the interest on it because you didnt read the ToS. If you're investing that much into a coin, read the code yourself or hire someone to check it.

No it was not a mistake. A mistake would have been "Opps I was busy trying to fix the problem today and forgot to update you guys earlier."

This was blatant lying and fucking with people, dev was here watching the thread and changing the poll multiple times while all this was going on.

It doesn't matter how much any of us were invested into this coin, every one of us has a right to get BITCHY. 

And comparing this to a credit card is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of, have you ever even had a credit card, because they come with an agreement and you know that the interest can go up or down, or fees could change, BECAUSE IT SAYS IN THE AGREEMENT THAT IT COULD HAPPEN! This coin did no such thing, they said one thing and then just sat back and laughed when it didn't do what they said it was going to do and did NOTHING.
At this point it's a gamble. Those with btc to spare are buying at this ridiculously cheap price. I've spent more at the casino in a few hours. I've read through the devs posts and he seems sincere so I'm putting my money on the table.
Activity: 56
Hi to all, I have a question for the dev: is this coin still alive? IF it is, what about the next step? Do you care about it? Dev, if we have to waste time again, tell us. I have not insults or recriminations for you, simply I didn't like your way of act. But I don t want to waste other time, now. So, what? Thank you

Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking

There is no other coin we could have copied most of these features from. There just isn't.

Same dev as Finercoin.

Look at source code... there is more too just look.

Multisig is internal testing, multiple signature address has three private key, you need to enter 3 private key to spend the funds, this will increase the property security, protection of private property, we will give priority to launch this feature
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

See this DEV, I just want to laugh, you can look at Finercoin
Finercoin is dead. Why would anyone care about that.
Same dev as Finercoin.
Can't you see?

1 similar feature=same dev. Guys can't you see? Every coin ever is made by Satoshi himself. They're all based of bitcoin, which he made. Similar features=same dev. Mind=blown
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
There is no other coin we could have copied most of these features from. There just isn't.

Same dev as Finercoin.

Multisig is internal testing, multiple signature address has three private key, you need to enter 3 private key to spend the funds, this will increase the property security, protection of private property, we will give priority to launch this feature

Same dev as Finercoin.

From github:
FinerCoin.pro
src - 快捷方式.lnk
Chinese....

Can't you see?

Same dev as Finercoin.

Pages:
Jump to: