Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 40. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Must say, so far I've been impressed. Hoarding the coins I mined Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just a heads up, MC was a joint effort with some outsourced help. There will be trolls who say that this is not acceptable or illegal or whatever. They will stop at nothing to destroy MC. Also, it is pointless to send me a message in another language. I only speak english.

I'm sorry my troubleshooting wasn't good enough for you Tacee, but I'm doing the best I can. If you needed more help I would have Jeremy fix it. He's not always available and you have manipulated us for no reason by pretending to have problems with your wallet. Thanks.

The videos were live. How can you say I am not the guy in the video? Please stop messaging me. It is obvious you are just trying to harm our reputation.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 868
developer u might want to do something to the website. It looks very empty
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We discussed a continuous feed. Jeremy said he would not participate in it. I think it is because he has extraordinarily hairy forearms. Like a sasquatch. I would though.

lol, gotta hate those furry forearms.
MultiSig

can you put one of those videos on youtube .... but it just don't go off ?

Like forever? I think youtube has an 8 hour max.
legendary
Activity: 1050
MultiSig

can you put one of those videos on youtube .... but it just don't go off ?
For a block to be valid it must hash to a value less than the current target; this means that each block indicates that work has been done generating it. Each block contains the hash of the preceding block, thus each block has a chain of blocks that together contain a large amount of work. Changing a block (which can only be done by making a new block containing the same predecessor) requires regenerating all successors and redoing the work they contain. This protects the block chain from tampering.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_work
Activity: 14
Hey Matt its chuckles from twitter/reddit Cheesy Coin seems to be going strong, just wish I had more hashing power! Noob question, what exactly is POW? I've always understood the general jist of it but not the actual definition..
I bet every crypto criminal out there right now is forking the usbcoin source for their next scam. Unless the exchanges can find a guaranteed way to prevent this, they take an unacceptably large risk adding any new coin. Without the markets, the coins are not worth the nand they're written on. It is a stalemate right now and everyone loses.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Start talking with exchange like C-CEX or bittrex .. should be done and settle Before the POW .... So

as soon as POW end (vote result ) the coin get listed

meanwhile focus on bringing more people in .... and letting more people to know about the coin and its features

Good advice is worth it's weight in gold.

so you guys already talked to Cex or bittrex .... ?

i think C-CEX would be a good place ...let them know that we would like to see Multicoin there at block 4500 or 5000 ...

must do smt on twitter!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
i think you have great idea not showing on the exchange show that you are serious.
i have been scam by dev that want our money by going on popular exchange

let mine this coin give us hope   Smiley

MC means Business
i think you have great idea not showing on the exchange show that you are serious.

Yup  Wink 
Activity: 790
Merit: 261

I think the biggest selling point will come from being able to Easily work with the multisig and having software that will provide lot's of functionality.  Once we get all the stars aligned and software at 110% I think Multicoin will make it to the big time.

I agree. We don't want to be just a pump and dump either. This was all possible because everyone worked together. We'll set a new standard for cryptocurrency and hopefully others will follow.
I think the biggest selling point will come from being able to Easily work with the multisig and having software that will provide lot's of functionality.  Once we get all the stars aligned and software at 110% I think Multicoin will make it to the big time.
Google search multisignature

MC made the top of the page! WOOT

Bitgo was right below us. Fun times ahead.
Activity: 12
good coin. Grin 0.0005/BTC on Bittrex?? Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: