Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 41. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Even though this coin is pretty new, less than 10 days.  It's getting some good traction.  Thread is almost at 1k posts  Shocked
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Time to update the OP...Mac wallet DONE.  Keep up the good work!

Knocking them out as fast as we can. Thanks for being awesome.

If you're ready to produce a Legit coin, I'm willing to fight with ya!  Go TEXAS!
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Time to update the OP...Mac wallet DONE.  Keep up the good work!
Here's some news lol, MC up 51.6K% on coinswap lol

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Coin-swap have already added MC right?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
CRYPTOMI.IO
So back to MC news... A reputable exchange is imminent! Right  Huh
CRYPTOMI.IO
Big Sushi is my Bro now! If anyone got a problem wit that speak UP! LOL j/k  Tongue
Did you try #bleutrade yet? We were able to get #trollcoin listed there yesterday and It has been doing very well. MCAP +50% over the past 24hrs. Talk to the guys that run the show there they are always in chat mcmont or rodrigohenrik. They are open to new ideas and will listen to the voice of traders.... Grin Also CLOAK was just re listed today...

Need a #bleutrade trading account?

https://bleutrade.com/sign_up/2908

I actually like exchanges that have trollbox technology installed.  But it would of been cooler if you didn't link your affiliate link Tongue  Meh, I guess it doesn't matter.

What would be cooler is if you weren't such a DIPSTICK! F U Poopie Pooo. If you are ready for the DUMP open yo mouf son so I can dump to it! Poopie Pooo! You Lame-O  Wink

what's your problem bro.  I was just kidding.  "Doesn't matter" was referring to my own sentence.  Wow you're such an adult.  I can tell.  You must of ran outta milk from your moms titty and went straight for your daddy dick.

Haha you roasted my ass. Like I said sorry bro! Truce?? Huh

TRUCE!   Yay I made a friend Cheesy
CRYPTOMI.IO
Did you try #bleutrade yet? We were able to get #trollcoin listed there yesterday and It has been doing very well. MCAP +50% over the past 24hrs. Talk to the guys that run the show there they are always in chat mcmont or rodrigohenrik. They are open to new ideas and will listen to the voice of traders.... Grin Also CLOAK was just re listed today...

I actually like exchanges that have trollbox technology installed.  But it would of been cooler if you didn't link your affiliate link Tongue  Meh, I guess it doesn't matter.

What would be cooler is if you weren't such a DIPSTICK! F U Poopie Pooo. If you are ready for the DUMP open yo mouf son so I can dump to it! Poopie Pooo! You Lame-O  Wink

what's your problem bro.  I was just kidding.  "Doesn't matter" was referring to my own sentence.  Wow you're such an adult.  I can tell.  You must of ran outta milk from your moms titty and went straight for your daddy dick.

Haha you roasted my ass. Like I said sorry bro! Truce?? Huh
Wink I'm Sorry Sush Dawg!  Grin

No harm, No foul!

Same to you Cheesy  I can take a joke, but not at the same time I'm arguing with someone else. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Start talking with exchange like C-CEX or bittrex .. should be done and settle Before the POW .... So

as soon as POW end (vote result ) the coin get listed

meanwhile focus on bringing more people in .... and letting more people to know about the coin and its features

Good advice is worth it's weight in gold.

so you guys already talked to Cex or bittrex .... ?

i think C-CEX would be a good place ...let them know that we would like to see Multicoin there at block 4500 or 5000 ...

CRYPTOMI.IO
 Wink I'm Sorry Sush Dawg!  Grin

No harm, No foul!

CRYPTOMI.IO

I actually like exchanges that have trollbox technology installed.  But it would of been cooler if you didn't link your affiliate link Tongue  Meh, I guess it doesn't matter.

What would be cooler is if you weren't such a DIPSTICK! F U Poopie Pooo. If you are ready for the DUMP open yo mouf son so I can dump to it! Poopie Pooo, You Lame-O!  Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I think that C-Cex is good to start with.
People there are willing to take some risk, smart Bittrex traders keep an eye on C-Cex.
If you get attention (=volume), it is only a matter of time that Bittrex will list MC and the price jump from C-Cex can be very attractive.

Aiming for Bittrex as first gives more risk that you get burned by FUD
I think that  the price of a coin listed in too many exchanges, goes to decrease. But, please can someone better explain me why to go only  in a little exchange? if there is some plan behind, let s talk about it. Every exchange hurts the coin, if this is the fear. I prefer don t go  the exchange, rather then go in a very small one. but, again, maybe there is a plan or i m missing something. if we need time for better to develop the project, let s take it.

+1 Develop a BadA$$ coin and people will follow regardless of exchanges.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I think that  the price of a listed coin in too many exchanges, goes to decrease. But, please can someone better explain me why to go only  in a little exchange? if there is some plan behind, let s talk about it. Every exchange hurts the coin, if this is the fear. I would prefer don t go to any  exchange, rather then go in a very small one. but, again, maybe there is a plan or i m missing something. if we need time for better to develop the project, let s take it.
Pages:
Jump to: