Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 69. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
CRYPTOMI.IO
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Same dev as Finercoin.

Look at source code... there is more too just look.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
there are so many people blame  this coin , and dev has any plan?

Goal 4.5
Sleep

Goal 5.
Add KeyJoin *KeyJoin is not coinjoin. KeyJoin makes your wallet a portable escrow service and will make you some real money if you want it.

We are not promoting the exchange at this time. We did not ask t listed and will fight hard to prevent sailing into the pump and dump whitecaps. We are certainly not going to sell our coins now. Over time we will need to pay for things but not now. Go find it if you wish. We will not promote any exchanges at this time.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i've made a logo for this coin, and i deleted it, cos nobody wants to invest.
Activity: 26
Dev, mismatch 384 blocks in time (~150000 coin) - its premine (7.5%)?
I never understood renting or how ppl can even make profit on this, as most new coins crash and burn on launch. Seems like your spending a lot to make a little.

Vegas

It's a very hit or miss operation I will give you that.  But when something takes off the profit is unreal.  RiotCoin for example I spent a mere .1 btc and made over 1 btc from renting.  I rented about a total of .25 btc to mine BitCoinDark and made over 4 btc.  If a coin hits an exchange and immediately crashes I still don't lose much at all really due to having so many coins from renting a lot of hash before the network/coin gets too large.

Definitely a gamble but also good profit if you pay attention to launches enough.  

A very smart man earlier this morning pointed out that developers would make more money working at McDonalds. There is no arguing with that. If we were in it for the money, we'd have gone to law school instead of an IT community college. Maybe someday we'll land a real project manager position or an LLC. There will be no other coins from me. I havent slept in 2 days. We dearly love MultiCoin as strongly as any paternal bond. Thanks again, everyone. You are all right by me.
Activity: 336
I never understood renting or how ppl can even make profit on this, as most new coins crash and burn on launch. Seems like your spending a lot to make a little.

Vegas

It's a very hit or miss operation I will give you that.  But when something takes off the profit is unreal.  RiotCoin for example I spent a mere .1 btc and made over 1 btc from renting.  I rented about a total of .25 btc to mine BitCoinDark and made over 4 btc.  If a coin hits an exchange and immediately crashes I still don't lose much at all really due to having so many coins from renting a lot of hash before the network/coin gets too large.

Definitely a gamble but also good profit if you pay attention to launches enough. 
Activity: 26
Launch: 2014-07-25 18:00:00 UTC/GMT
Now: 2014-07-25 22:00:00 UTC/GMT
Elapsed time: 4 hours (240 min)
Block Time: 120 Seconds (2 min)
Must 120 blocks (Elapsed time/Block Time), now i see 504 blocks, mining for 1008 min (or 16 hours 48 minutes).
I counted correctly or not?
Activity: 4
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
there are so many people blame  this coin , and dev has any plan?
I'm getting some blocks, just had to find the right pool. Thanks multisig for your hard work.

mCiEGFviEerCHsEKpn8JLaQ2gPgQ2Q7fzt

Now I just have to make it up to my wife. She's in the living room 30 feet from me but I haven't actually seen her for days.  Undecided

Webex.com has been a great help to this project as well. If you get a chance, check it out. I highly recommend it.
Activity: 350

MC.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Come mine with us! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and Email Support
- IRC Support #hashlinkeu @freenode
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

So, Im not seeing the scam. Im as critical as the next shibe , but in all fairness , the wallet syncs and works, and alteast the pool im on is paying. The dev is here and active. Is there something im missing?

Vegas

Yes i was here from the start and all is well and works great so far

Good job

We appreciate your support. There are a scary number of new coins launching this weekend according to the calendar. We are lucky to have people like you. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
I'm getting some blocks, just had to find the right pool. Thanks multisig for your hard work.

mCiEGFviEerCHsEKpn8JLaQ2gPgQ2Q7fzt

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Please Spread Out The Hash Rate

So is it correct that the github is sourcesex and the coin builds to "FinerCoind" ?

Please Spread Out The Hash Rate
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
guys leave the pool... we just cant find anything...

MC.POOLSOFHONOR.COM ---> no luck at all.
Hi Gentlemen.. due to popular request....

http://i.imgur.com/9g7fPLN.png

MC.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Added to main page. Sorry for the delay.
Happy hashing!
Pages:
Jump to: