Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 67. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
8pool.dtdns.net OP
I'm gonna get some sleep but my phone is set to blare the first 10 seconds of "Crazy Train" if I get a PM on this thread. Don;t abuse it and I'll always be here if needed.

Now THAT gives me more confidence in this project than just about anything else I have witnessed to date!!!!

Anyone that chooses to wake up to "Crazy Train" with Randy Rhoads can't be all bad!!! \m/ Grin \m/

Here's hoping you guys take this one "Over the Mountain"!!!

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Activity: 198
I'm gonna get some sleep but my phone is set to blare the first 10 seconds of "Crazy Train" if I get a PM on this thread. Don;t abuse it and I'll always be here if needed.

Now THAT gives me more confidence in this project than just about anything else I have witnessed to date!!!!

Anyone that chooses to wake up to "Crazy Train" with Randy Rhoads can't be all bad!!! \m/ Grin \m/

Here's hoping you guys take this one "Over the Mountain"!!!

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
if we want to hit an exchane ,  what exchange will add us ?

B or P or C-CEX?

We talked to B about potentially hosting an ico before all the scammers ruined it for legit launches.  Haven't msg'd any of them about listing us yet.

Also wanted to mention zikomoto set up a wicked awesome block explorer. The url will be mce.ddns.net after it propogates. Link is on main page.

Nice block explorer Smiley
Activity: 196
8pool.dtdns.net OP
READY, STEADY, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOMP POOL,NODE.JS TECHNOLOGY INSIDE.
use your Coin address and Happy Mining! no registration!
Fast payment! fee only 1% ,stratum & vardiff
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

MC.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Come mine with us! Wink

EU Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hashlink.eu:5049
US Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-us1.hashlink.eu:5049

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and Email Support
- IRC Support #hashlinkeu @freenode
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
if we want to hit an exchane ,  what exchange will add us ?

B or P or C-CEX?

We talked to B about potentially hosting an ico before all the scammers ruined it for legit launches.  Haven't msg'd any of them about listing us yet.

Also wanted to mention zikomoto set up a wicked awesome block explorer. The url will be mce.ddns.net after it propogates. Link is on main page.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
if we want to hit an exchane ,  what exchange will add us ?

B or P or C-CEX?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
It won;t let me vote on my own poll but for the record I think End Of POW would be best.

pic please
It won;t let me vote on my own poll but for the record I think End Of POW would be best.
CRYPTOMI.IO
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
难道没人知道你是中国人吗?
CRYPTOMI.IO

I was accused of being a robot and someone else put real curse on me. I cannot top that. Maybe not ever.
small fry
just as a note, usually on like 25 page threads i never read each and every single post and on this bad boy, I read them all.
lol
small fry
this is 100% certfiably one of the best threads of the year, if not of all time
this whole thing is like watching a 16 year old teen girl trying to parallel park her dad's million dollar Lamborghini for the very first time on a crowded street. you just know it's going to poorly, and you grimace as you read page by page as she fuckin scrapes against the other cars and ruins the nice new car and then finally wonder "why the fuck didn't she just go park somewhere else?"
i wish i could see some of the deleted posts, they all sound like solid gold. Like font size 40 bright red solid gold.
ahahaha
the kicker is the 'personal details' that the developer posted
AHAHAHAHA
THREAD OF THE YEAR NOMINEE RIGHT HERE
lol
CRYPTOMI.IO
Are made in China! Say what English! Hate!!!

What the heck are you insinuating?  Huh

Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third. I believe that is correct.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
Pages:
Jump to: