Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 65. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
I honestly cannot understand the majority of the posts in the last couple pages at all. They literately make no sense. Not confidence boosting.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Is this dude speaking English?

Calculate the force had been almost didn't! Ha ha! Also at the end of the voting block in market exchange! Ha ha! Really fuck

Activity: 140
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
Calculate the force had been almost didn't! Ha ha! Also at the end of the voting block in market exchange! Ha ha! Really fuck
Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
 Roll Eyes Look above ^ fist exchange is CoinSwap...

I believe USB coin is doing triple the hash of MC at the moment...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Dev or other community members... Sell me on multi signature. Are we talking multiple passphrase questions and answers is all this coin has? It doesn't seem like much, however I'm very intrigued as to why so much hashing power is pointed at MC without an exchange still.
JL
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry

I was accused of being a robot and someone else put real curse on me. I cannot top that. Maybe not ever.

i love love love how you editted your original post to remove my quote.
here was my quote.
this is 100% certfiably one of the best threads of the year, if not of all time
this whole thing is like watching a 16 year old teen girl trying to parallel park her dad's million dollar Lamborghini for the very first time on a crowded street. you just know it's going to poorly, and you grimace as you read page by page as she fuckin scrapes against the other cars and ruins the nice new car and then finally wonder "why the fuck didn't she just go park somewhere else?"
i wish i could see some of the deleted posts, they all sound like solid gold. Like font size 40 bright red solid gold.
ahahaha
the kicker is the 'personal details' that the developer posted
AHAHAHAHA
THREAD OF THE YEAR NOMINEE RIGHT HERE
why do i have a feeling that perhaps you are just not quite as familiar with american slang as one would have hoped a boy from Texas would be.  so while at first you thought I was complimenting you and calling your coin a million dollar lamborghini... then you re-read it a few times and weren't sure if i was complimenting you and this thread/launch or not so you erased the quote?
farm gold keke?
lol

Are made in China! Say what English! Hate!!!

Activity: 140
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
Why do I feel vote on marketing communication! Cheating is a big! Have a conspiracy! Ha ha! Is to retain power until the end of the block?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

MC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.

24 HR Volume 0.00000000 BTC.... encouraging...  Smiley

I only trade in bittrex mintpal polonix and p2p exchange. Other exchange looks like scam site. If not they have very poor support when it comes to missing coin. Owning an alt coin is a risk. I don't want to further increase my risk by trading on shady exchange
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Markets
MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.

24 HR Volume 0.00000000 BTC.... encouraging...  Smiley
Activity: 98

MC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
MC/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication

Support
Contact

Deposits
legendary
Activity: 2310
OMG, difficult 817  Undecided !

While many sat intended to bittrex?

Multi signature implemented when many coins are working on it for months , forkshield , fast transaction and keyjoin in progress i will say it will start from 20k but it will stay there only for moment like cloak , xc ...but it is my opinion ,look at people who are paying a lot of money for these huge hashes they won`t sell it cheap...good days are coming ,only 2 million coins in POW Smiley
Activity: 56
Activity: 28

Major decisions like this will be decided by the community via social media response and forum voting. If you're asking about the potential value of MC when it is listed, that I cannot predict. When we all work together MC becomes stronger than carbon nanotubes.
Activity: 276
legendary
what about this coin is a scam? Is it true? Is there a hidden premine?
thanks for the reply

ps: this is not fudding, I want to understand if to mine or not

There is nothing hidden. We self moderated this forum before the launch, deleting any comments that were fake or manipulative. This created some enemies early on who desperately seek revenge. Also, we messed up the first lunch so half the people had the wallet and the other half could not download it. That was very uncool so we shut it down and fairly relaunched 24 hours later.  

thanks for the reply.
guys, any suggestion about the pool? where s the hash?

Dedicated...

This is slightly horrifying.

Yes the amount of new coins is insane
Activity: 56
So anyone knows when this fucking pow ends?

3800 blocks more so about couple days of mining still

thanks
legendary
So anyone knows when this fucking pow ends?

3800 blocks more so about couple days of mining still
thanks for the reply

There is nothing hidden. We self moderated this forum before the launch, deleting any comments that were fake or manipulative. This created some enemies early on who desperately seek revenge. Also, we messed up the first lunch so half the people had the wallet and the other half could not download it. That was very uncool so we shut it down and fairly relaunched 24 hours later.  

thanks for the reply.

Dedicated...

http://s28.postimg.org/ll3cbi8h9/altcoinherald.jpg

This is slightly horrifying.
legendary
thanks for the reply

thanks for the reply.

Dedicated...
Pages:
Jump to: