Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 15. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'm testing sgminer v5 with algo switching atm. No problem like you guys have. The only thing i notice is that every time the miner swich algos the rejected count reset and i can't see my true rejects, buts thats miner problem.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Is there any particular reason that DRK isn't on the X11 multiport? I realise that its difficulty is pretty high, but URO's has been higher lately and we seem to be doing fine with it.

Also, setting up the NIST5 port early for testing sounds like a great idea; I'd love to get my switcher configured sooner rather than later.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
@merc

Can't u already take Talkcoin in the multiport for testing purposes?
Activity: 265
Don't know about previous guys, but ever since the 4012 port was released, my sgminer 5 has been working better than before. When I was using only 4011/4012 and 6660 separately, I was getting weird idlings where miner was waiting to get work from pools for more than 8 hours sometimes (overnight that is, when I was asleep). After the intro of the 4012 port, haven't seen those idlings anymore, but now i get sudden sgminer quits for no apparent reason (although these don't happen too often, maybe once a day).

On to Nist5 preparations... can someone post some config strings for optimized mining with sgminer 5 on r9 280X? Do we use talkcoin kernel?
Activity: 1
Ok it happened again: "Stratum connection interrupted" and it doesn't reconnect. In the middle of the night grrrrr.

I suspect a dodgy SGminer. I read from previous posts that old versions of cgminer had that bug as well and ckolivas subsequently fixed it. I'll have to take that up with the PiMP guys. Is anyone else experiencing this?

update:
...and again. Noticing that one card has gone dead in the process. Very very weird considering I've been mining on X15 regular port yesterday (and regular X11 and X13 before that on SGMiner v4) without any sort of trouble. Note that I have a regular TMB X11 port pool as failover (but it doesn't matter at all as it simply doesn't reconnect if it fails).

I also can't restart the sgminer when this happens. My only option is to reboot the machine. Very annoying.

This happened to me several times before I just stopped using v5.  I'd rather be mining a less profitable algo than nothing at all.

I have the same problem with TMB using sgminer5 on win8.1 (v.30.06 ) x11/x13/x15 switching. I tried everything and got nothing. So i left TMB and i am mining on NiceHash. The problem solved! I think there is something wrong in TMB servers. I changed  only the pools config  to point them on NH and voila! All is working flawless and even profit is better. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ok it happened again: "Stratum connection interrupted" and it doesn't reconnect. In the middle of the night grrrrr.

I suspect a dodgy SGminer. I read from previous posts that old versions of cgminer had that bug as well and ckolivas subsequently fixed it. I'll have to take that up with the PiMP guys. Is anyone else experiencing this?

update:
...and again. Noticing that one card has gone dead in the process. Very very weird considering I've been mining on X15 regular port yesterday (and regular X11 and X13 before that on SGMiner v4) without any sort of trouble. Note that I have a regular TMB X11 port pool as failover (but it doesn't matter at all as it simply doesn't reconnect if it fails).

I also can't restart the sgminer when this happens. My only option is to reboot the machine. Very annoying.

This happened to me several times before I just stopped using v5.  I'd rather be mining a less profitable algo than nothing at all.
Activity: 440

update:

Exactly the same on my machine also. Worked for about 1hr and then connection interrupted and gone.
Activity: 17
What is happening with "Stratum connection interrupted"??
Verry verry frustrating this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

update:

I've added port 4012 to the multi-multi.. this is for x15.

I know some of you may still only be mining x11 and x13.. so a solution to keep mining those algos is to setup your sgminer config so that:

pool 0 - 4011
pool 1 - 4440

or
pool 0 - 4010
pool 1 - 5550

For those wanting to use all 3, I suggest using a normal multi as a failover, so something like this:

pool 0 - 4012
pool 1 - 4011
pool 2 - 4440

This way, regardless of what happens, you'll at least be mining on 4440

Thanks!

Also, if anyone has a 100% working sgminer5 x15 multi config, would you mind putting it in pastebin so I can add it to the getting started section?

Here another working configfile for sgminer-5.0-pre-release-2014-06-30-win32 (4x 7950, 14.4drivers)
http://pastebin.com/Px338JLD

X15/X11/X13
Activity: 59

I know some of you may still only be mining x11 and x13.. so a solution to keep mining those algos is to setup your sgminer config so that:

pool 0 - 4011
pool 1 - 4440

or
pool 0 - 4010
pool 1 - 5550

For those wanting to use all 3, I suggest using a normal multi as a failover, so something like this:

pool 0 - 4012
pool 1 - 4011
pool 2 - 4440

Thanks!

Also, if anyone has a 100% working sgminer5 x15 multi config, would you mind putting it in pastebin so I can add it to the getting started section?

Here is a working config in case someone needs it.

http://pastebin.com/Te0i4Me9

X11/X13/X15/Scrypt-n

I would really love a Scrypt-N multiport so we can get plain scrypt in the list as well. Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals

pool 0 - 4011
pool 1 - 4440

or
pool 0 - 4010
pool 1 - 5550

pool 0 - 4012
pool 1 - 4011
pool 2 - 4440

Thanks!

Not too sure which one the PiMP guys are using. I know they delayed the release because of crappy code originally.

I haven't altered vddc so my 280x should be getting 1.2V.

EDIT: Been mining X15 on TMB now for the past 4 hours and so far no crash. Getting ~2.3Mh/s per 280x on cat 13.12. Is that about right?

Too slow with that high voltage.
Try my bins if it can with Pimp..7950@1035/1500 1.088mV ~2450kh/s

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7648864
But what driver? 13.12?
Not too sure which one the PiMP guys are using. I know they delayed the release because of crappy code originally.

EDIT: Been mining X15 on TMB now for the past 4 hours and so far no crash. Getting ~2.3Mh/s per 280x on cat 13.12. Is that about right?

Too slow with that high voltage.
Try my bins if it can with Pimp..7950@1035/1500 1.088mV ~2450kh/s

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7648864
Activity: 265

Looks like right. I'm using cat 14.4 with improved hash bins and sgminer 5 pre-release and get 2.74 per 280X. Was mining X15 last night for 4 hours and got no cash up until early morning, so I guess being patient here is all you need.

Which miner did u used for the normal ports?
Because of the switching with sgminer v5 I think u need more voltage on your cards. I did als had sick cards but after rising the voltage it was stable for 24hours, also depends which sgminer u use. I used the miner from nicehash site.
Hi
I've just got SGminer v5 compiled last night on my PiMP powered miner... and went on setting up my TMB x11/x13 config using ports 4010/4011 and darkcoin-mod/marucoin-mod.

It seems to be working for an hour or two and then it just disconnects (and one card dies... no idea why) for whatever reason.

Should I be setting backup "normal" x11 and x13 multi-port pools as well in the config file?

Also, why would a card be dying if I use the exact same settings as I was previously on the non-switching mutli-ports?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Hey guys what happened? Before i was making like 0.01 bitcoin every 2-3 days. Now I need double that time and my hashrate is the same. Did the prices of X11 and X13 coins got down?

I'm also curious, I'm hurting just mining X11 and barely making anything oddly enough

EDIT: Seems like another auto-switching pool is having the same profit issues. Looks like X11 coins are dropping in value.

Unfortunately the market for all coins is on a pretty big downtrend.. not just x11. I'm constantly looking for the next 'hot' coin, but none of the prospects lately have been worth much at all. We're going to do more speculative mining on the multi-port moving forward, but we're going to be smart about our choices on which new coins to speculate on.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hey guys what happened? Before i was making like 0.01 bitcoin every 2-3 days. Now I need double that time and my hashrate is the same. Did the prices of X11 and X13 coins got down?

I'm also curious, I'm hurting just mining X11 and barely making anything oddly enough

EDIT: Seems like another auto-switching pool is having the same profit issues. Looks like X11 coins are dropping in value.
Pages:
Jump to: