Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 31. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Can someone share profits X11 vs X13 on multipool?
This should be on TMB, it's basic stuff - daily profitability.

If you want me to guess at it like the others do, sure.. i'll start doing that.. but in reality its not basic stuff at all.. no where near basic.

I've already answered this a few times in this thread, but I'll do it once again.

There are a ton of variables that go into what the profitability will be. The only real number is real results, I highly suggest you follow this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VOAhFX1XRizdaTp71qnYI5pRh9VIZEQ51LHuGUmxri0/pubhtml#

As the author of this spreadsheet actually has hardware pointed at all the available options. He's started collecting data for the X13 port at TMB, and I suspect that it will be added to that chart in the next couple of days.

Merc, with respect to you work, what do you think is the reason that TMB Scrypt is doing worse than other pools in last days? Thanks.

We're running a little low on scrypt hashrates, so the block-time variance is pretty wild at present. I've been eyeing more coins to even the playing field a bit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is TMB having server issues? I cannot connect to any of the servers. Tried them all. Everything reports dead.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

If you want me to guess at it like the others do, sure.. i'll start doing that.. but in reality its not basic stuff at all.. no where near basic.

I've already answered this a few times in this thread, but I'll do it once again.

There are a ton of variables that go into what the profitability will be. The only real number is real results, I highly suggest you follow this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VOAhFX1XRizdaTp71qnYI5pRh9VIZEQ51LHuGUmxri0/pubhtml#

As the author of this spreadsheet actually has hardware pointed at all the available options. He's started collecting data for the X13 port at TMB, and I suspect that it will be added to that chart in the next couple of days.

Merc, with respect to you work, what do you think is the reason that TMB Scrypt is doing worse than other pools in last days? Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I had to look carefully with the 10day profitability..even n-scrypt is higher than x11btc/mh/day for tmb I thought it is more profit but I have 1.5mh n-scrypt and 13.75mh x11.. so mislooked  a bit  Grin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

+1
Is there a problem with x13 mining? My miners keep being disconnected then re-connected for the last 15 minutes or so and now sitting idle.

Been mining x13 for the last several hours, no problems.  Reject ratio 0.38% in total.
Activity: 569
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Is there a problem with x13 mining? My miners keep being disconnected then re-connected for the last 15 minutes or so and now sitting idle.
ok so why has nicehash only been working out on the first block? after that i get a second that's about half of the first and then nothing for 10 blocks? i dont see how mining with 70 mh gets 700 coins it does not add up.

Whats your username and the time (approx) you were hashing with nicehash here? Did the order ever go dead, etc?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
ok so why has nicehash only been working out on the first block? after that i get a second that's about half of the first and then nothing for 10 blocks? i dont see how mining with 70 mh gets 700 coins it does not add up.
Dear admin merc82, how can I turn off auto-payment to my BTC address. Thanks.

There is no way to turn off auto-payment.. I'm not a bank.. if you want me to trade for you then you gotta take the payouts Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Dear admin merc82, how can I turn off auto-payment to my BTC address. Thanks.
About reject rates, I think some people just have their settings up too high.  The following are my reject rates for x11 and x13 on the multiport.

Profile: X13
Run time: 1 days, 08:20.29

0.51%
0.52%

Profile: X11-Mod
Run time: 0 days, 08:06.46

0.34%
0.59%
0.62%

And these are my typical reject rates at TMB for x11 and x13 on the multiport.
Activity: 294
How to make the trademybit switcher work in windows?
https://github.com/0uranos/trademybit-switcher/tree/x11

I change the x11bat and insert my api key and uncomment x11. 
How to startup the .py file in windows8.1?

There was something strange with VOOT last night.

I rented a rig to mine VOOT last night on the x11 multipool. On the ledger tab I can see that VOOT was credited and auto-traded throughout the night (when profitability was still high). On the Auto-Exchange tab I don't see any VOOT credited until this morning at 08:38:49 AM EST in a lump sum as compared to the record on ledger. Unfortunately profitability dropped off the hill by morning. Can you explain what happened Merc? Thank.

I fell alseep before VOOT was tradable on Bittrex, while my code pulled the price for voot overnight (during the high profit times), it had no way of sending to the exchange to trade it. I'm talking with exchanges now to get an api method to auto-generate a deposit address in the future

Apologies for missing out on the initial price surge Sad
Activity: 1
There was something strange with VOOT last night.

I rented a rig to mine VOOT last night on the x11 multipool. On the ledger tab I can see that VOOT was credited and auto-traded throughout the night (when profitability was still high). On the Auto-Exchange tab I don't see any VOOT credited until this morning at 08:38:49 AM EST in a lump sum as compared to the record on ledger. Unfortunately profitability dropped off the hill by morning. Can you explain what happened Merc? Thank.

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
 What's up. I'm not sure what's going on with this pool but something isn't right. I rented nice hash and put it on the direct port for voot. the first block was  solved about 5 minutes in and i got close to 500 coins. We solved another 10 blocks before i finally shut it down because for all the remaining blocks I got a total of 299 coins. I know difficulty went up and then back down in that time frame but here's the thing, The same thing happened a few days ago mining hyper.  Igot paid good on the first block and then peanuts for the rest so this time i put my personal 10 mhs rig on ipominer and got damn near as many coins on ipominer as i did on tmb with 70 mh. Something is not adding up. I have been mining here since launch and things have always been great but this is twice in the last week that I spent BTC and lost my ass. I would like to know why when nice hash is used on this pool that it doesn't work right. I had a pretty good chunk of the total hashrate for the voot pool and should have been getting a couple hundred coins per block and I got a couple hundred coins total. I'm pulling my miners off and not renting hash again on this pool until whatever is causing the problems is fixed.
Activity: 26
Btw guys is there a way to turn off the auto-payment for BTC Payout? I'm fine with the auto-exchange but not with the auto-payment.
Pages:
Jump to: