Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 35. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Would anyone care to enlighten me on how they are making a profit from using Mining Rig Rentals please?  I see people posting in tweets that they have made some good profit.  I have been using it for 48 hours now and so far no profit, not even breaking even just a loss.  Thanks

Shannon

There is no profit to that at all. Why would someone stop mining on their own and rent the rig to you? To make more btc from you than they can from mining is why. Definitely not the other way around. Some people probably use it to rape new coins , but you will not see a return doing it for an extended period of time
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Would anyone care to enlighten me on how they are making a profit from using Mining Rig Rentals please?  I see people posting in tweets that they have made some good profit.  I have been using it for 48 hours now and so far no profit, not even breaking even just a loss.  Thanks

Shannon
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
just to add some info here so that we can be as informed as possible.
bitcoinx(btcx) is 50% premined, we are just cashing out every 24 hours so we are relatively safe, but I expect the value to plummet at some point

We mined it a bit longer than I wanted to, but we've been cashing out as we mine it Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
just to add some info here so that we can be as informed as possible.
bitcoinx(btcx) is 50% premined, we are just cashing out every 24 hours so we are relatively safe, but I expect the value to plummet at some point
Unfortunately that part of it is out of my control, all I can do is push it to the blockchain, and I've confirmed that the transaction is there with quite a few confirmations.
Thus I lost 60% of coins for the pool, had to stop mining because there is no profit.

You should check with whoever hosts your wallet, the transaction is in the blockchain, therefor it was sent to the address you requested it to be -- if its not showing up that the destination then there's something wrong on that end -- not related to the pool Sad
Activity: 139
Unfortunately that part of it is out of my control, all I can do is push it to the blockchain, and I've confirmed that the transaction is there with quite a few confirmations.
Thus I lost 60% of coins for the pool, had to stop mining because there is no profit.
Activity: 119
Got my miner from here, post #251:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6945563

I've got the same problem with unauthorized workers, both with the same miner and with sph-sgminer.
I think it only happens on the EU server.

I have been noticing it to with the US server. I am using the darkcoin miner from their thread.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Got my miner from here, post #251:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6945563

I've got the same problem with unauthorized workers, both with the same miner and with sph-sgminer.
I think it only happens on the EU server.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hi merc,
you done upgrading servers?

i think there are more profitable x11 coin we don't have here
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Suddenly I keep getting blocked on mining rentals. Not sure who's side it's on.

Always use the tmb failovers, it could be you get pushed to another stratum while a coin is added to the multi.

It's fine now after I deleted the rest of my failover pools. I had those pools set with incorrect addresses as holders. I wonder if that had any effect?

for example I had them set like Temp_stratum.whateverpool:000
Activity: 132

Always use the tmb failovers, it could be you get pushed to another stratum while a coin is added to the multi.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 35
Activity: 132
Anyone seeing unauthorized worker messages which contribute to pretty hefty rejects?

What miner do you use i had this problem with the 2% fee X11 miner !
Activity: 35
Anyone seeing unauthorized worker messages which contribute to pretty hefty rejects?

Activity: 244

[/quote]

We haven't mined LTC directly in quite some time, so the LTC you are seeing in the autoexchange is from MOON being traded to LTC, and then traded to BTC -- which is how the autoexchange functions.. any mined LTC will not be autoexchanged if you have that disabled, but any LTC gained from mining other coins and selling it to LTC will be converted to BTC

[/quote]

Thank you for clearing that up.  I really love your site very user friendly.  Now working on how to maximize profits! Smiley

Shannon
Activity: 560
any plans to add scrypt n merge mining?
its small profit but better than nothing Grin Grin
Activity: 189
I'm sent PM to you about payout XC please answer me

i click payout 2hour ago not receive it

Thank you
merc82 can you please check XC wallet and make sure everything is okay to put it back on stratum multiport please.

I see elsewhere on exchanges that it forked, but Bittrex has now gotten XC back as well, can you implement it again please?

XC no longer has PoW blocks, thus cannot be mined.

always mining dark  Huh Huh

Lol, XC ended PoW, we don't have much else to mine at present, but new coins are coming soon Wink
Activity: 560
Pages:
Jump to: