Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 33. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I have been having a problem with scrypt mining going up and down since last night.  Any one have any ideas what is going on?

Shannon
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
really liking this, just pop onto the x13 port last night, pretty good profits! gunna keep on for a while more
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Right now I'm mining the X13 multipool with autoexchange on everything.  So I think I'm mining X13coin right now which isn't even on an exchange.  So how does that work?  You sell it when it gets on an exchange?  What if it doesn't get on an exchange?

Also there is no
Coins Mined (X13) - Last 24 Hours
pie chart

+1
Activity: 84
Right now I'm mining the X13 multipool with autoexchange on everything.  So I think I'm mining X13coin right now which isn't even on an exchange.  So how does that work?  You sell it when it gets on an exchange?  What if it doesn't get on an exchange?

Also there is no
Coins Mined (X13) - Last 24 Hours
pie chart
Activity: 119
Is there an option to see my hashrate displayed for the past 24/48 hours?

TMB just got support in bitmon.net

I just set it up late night. I don't think it does hashrate but graphs earnings.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Is there an option to see my hashrate displayed for the past 24/48 hours?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I took BOOST off the multiport.

Unfortunately I have to sleep, and haven't seen a block come through yet -- this is a heavily modified stratum and it took a lot of modifications to get x13 working.

It -is- working for MARU, so it should work for BOOST, however.. I dont want to risk wasting everyones hash overnight.

The direct port for BOOST remains open, if you wish to risk it.

I will dig in on this first thing when I wake up

Cheers

Hi Merc82, ive been mining on your Trademybit multi pool for the past few weeks, I really like it.........BUT, i simply cannot find any page where it lists the Direct Ports for the pools? Id like to mine certain coins and not be on the multiport all the time, but i cannot find the addresses for the direct ports, could you help me with this?

Direct port for all coins are listed on the home page in the profit table -- and the stratum servers are listed in the getting started section
Activity: 112
I took BOOST off the multiport.

Unfortunately I have to sleep, and haven't seen a block come through yet -- this is a heavily modified stratum and it took a lot of modifications to get x13 working.

It -is- working for MARU, so it should work for BOOST, however.. I dont want to risk wasting everyones hash overnight.

The direct port for BOOST remains open, if you wish to risk it.

I will dig in on this first thing when I wake up

Cheers

Hi Merc82, ive been mining on your Trademybit multi pool for the past few weeks, I really like it.........BUT, i simply cannot find any page where it lists the Direct Ports for the pools? Id like to mine certain coins and not be on the multiport all the time, but i cannot find the addresses for the direct ports, could you help me with this?
Activity: 547
I'm with you, I suppose BOST only has about 7k PoW blocks to go, about a day or two huh.
merc82, can you drop the speculative value on DIGIT so we can mine it over BOST?

You're wanting to mine it over BOST? I set the value at a comparible level so that we should be mining it when the diff is around 120 (so we get quite a few blocks easily).. since we're most of the hash on it.. this way we dont shoot ourselves in the foot by making the diff go too high.. I can change that target if you want though Wink
Activity: 547
merc82, can you drop the speculative value on DIGIT so we can mine it over BOST?
HELP!

I've upgraded my phone and I want to update the Google Authenticator set-up....I cannot 'disable' and 're-enable' as there is not option in the settings to disable

Any ideas?

inbox me, I can disable it for you
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i forget the password and username on miningrental.com. how am i going to get my username and pwd back?
Join the IRC https://www.miningrigrentals.com/irc and I'm sure we can get someone from the site to help!
Activity: 420
i forget the password and username on miningrental.com. how am i going to get my username and pwd back?
Activity: 560
HELP!

I've upgraded my phone and I want to update the Google Authenticator set-up....I cannot 'disable' and 're-enable' as there is not option in the settings to disable

Any ideas?

no option to edit or delete worker too
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
HELP!

Any ideas?

By the way, anyone know a good plumber?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
HELP!

Any ideas?
x11 atm, but its up and down, but x11, x13 and groestl brings lower watt usage and cooler vidya cards to the table.
so how much i can get with 55mh on x11 ?
Activity: 136
x11 atm, but its up and down, but x11, x13 and groestl brings lower watt usage and cooler vidya cards to the table.
what is most profitable algo?for now
Pages:
Jump to: