Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 36. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
merc82 can you please check XC wallet and make sure everything is okay to put it back on stratum multiport please.

I see elsewhere on exchanges that it forked, but Bittrex has now gotten XC back as well, can you implement it again please?
Activity: 294
Are the stats not merged together yet(am01/am02) ?
Poolhashrate is 344mh/s for CTZ, but when I see the coinstats I only see my hashrate and my hashrate is not 344mh/s.  Grin

I'm using am02.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I am having a problem with LTC being converted to bitcoin through auto exchange even though I have it set not to do this.  I have my address in there along with 1.  Please tell me how to fix this.

Shannon

We haven't mined LTC directly in quite some time, so the LTC you are seeing in the autoexchange is from MOON being traded to LTC, and then traded to BTC -- which is how the autoexchange functions.. any mined LTC will not be autoexchanged if you have that disabled, but any LTC gained from mining other coins and selling it to LTC will be converted to BTC

Nice updates on your homepage Merc.
normalized btc and btc/mh/day and coinnames etc  Wink

what is normalized btc/mh Huh

As posted above the table:
BTC/MHash is normalized to SCRYPT. N-Scrypt is Scrypt*0.47 and X11 is Scrypt*2.9

We do this to compare profits of the different algo's so that its easy to tell what is the "most profitable" at that time. If a coin is at 0.001 BTC/MHash for X11, we consider it at 0.0029 BTC/Mhash in the normalization.. etc

Thanks for the table that is very helpful so basically X11 coins are worthless at the moment compared to n-scrypt mining with a GPU ?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I am having a problem with LTC being converted to bitcoin through auto exchange even though I have it set not to do this.  I have my address in there along with 1.  Please tell me how to fix this.

Shannon

We haven't mined LTC directly in quite some time, so the LTC you are seeing in the autoexchange is from MOON being traded to LTC, and then traded to BTC -- which is how the autoexchange functions.. any mined LTC will not be autoexchanged if you have that disabled, but any LTC gained from mining other coins and selling it to LTC will be converted to BTC

normalized btc and btc/mh/day and coinnames etc  Wink

As posted above the table:
BTC/MHash is normalized to SCRYPT. N-Scrypt is Scrypt*0.47 and X11 is Scrypt*2.9

We do this to compare profits of the different algo's so that its easy to tell what is the "most profitable" at that time. If a coin is at 0.001 BTC/MHash for X11, we consider it at 0.0029 BTC/Mhash in the normalization.. etc
Activity: 244
Merit: 100

Shannon
Activity: 560
normalized btc and btc/mh/day and coinnames etc  Wink

Activity: 294
normalized btc and btc/mh/day and coinnames etc  Wink
REMINDER!!

As we announced and tweeted several times over the last few days (Since Friday)

These PoS coins will be removed TOMORROW Wed, May 28. Please withdraw your coins: BANK BDG CAI DRM ECC ERC PC SC SHIBE SYNC UVC VRC WC WEST XLB
Can not see anything here.
Look: Where a transaction 0.00667262 BTC for May 26?

Unfortunately that part of it is out of my control, all I can do is push it to the blockchain, and I've confirmed that the transaction is there with quite a few confirmations.
Activity: 139
Can not see anything here.
Look: Where a transaction 0.00667262 BTC for May 26?
Username
old_pioner

2014-05-27 00:28:10    0.01032283 BTC - succefully

2014-05-26 01:07:52    0.00667262 BTC - did not get,why?

2014-05-26 01:07:52    0.00667262 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/5df9a828b4d737f100647ef7e8c0b344ab4e666990a58b7cbf5e9ea1ee72949d
Activity: 139
Username
old_pioner

2014-05-27 00:28:10    0.01032283 BTC - succefully

2014-05-26 01:07:52    0.00667262 BTC - did not get,why?
Activity: 560
Monitoring seems not to be working properly. Two of my workers have been down for and hour and I didn't get any email. Happened for second time during one week. Have been working flawlessly about a month ago. Can you take a look at it?
And yes, I checked the spam folder ;o)

This should be repaired -- apologies about that.

Please provide and json api call to read out payment information or fix the html so that it can be parsed properly.  the in the HEADER tag is missing a DIV and messes up proper xpath parsing.

JSON API will be coming to read the account based payout data soon(tm), in the short term, I've repaired the html tags.

Thanks!

Is there a way to see your hash rate over the course of 10 days or so? The average

I've updated the way hash information is stored, and started building historical data.. I hope to graph this in the near future per worker/user.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Monitoring seems not to be working properly. Two of my workers have been down for and hour and I didn't get any email. Happened for second time during one week. Have been working flawlessly about a month ago. Can you take a look at it?
And yes, I checked the spam folder ;o)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Please provide and json api call to read out payment information or fix the html so that it can be parsed properly.  the in the HEADER tag is missing a DIV and messes up proper xpath parsing.

I believe you can fix it on-the-fly with tidy:

http://tidy.sourceforge.net/
Activity: 411
Activity: 157
time to add asia server

Preferably in China, since there are many datacenters and latency out of China to anywhere (including Singapore, Japan..) is over 200ms.
Activity: 373
Is there a way to see your hash rate over the course of 10 days or so? The average
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: