Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 191. (Read 287555 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bitcoin liquidity for cryptocurrencies holders
Ok, Once read the last messages, edit my post.

I think 50-60 sat is a correct price, but I accept offers.

Hello!

I am interested in buy musicoin. Miners interested in selling  contact me by private message please.

I accept offers.

Thanks very much.
Activity: 137
Hello!

I am interested in buy musicoin. Miners interested in selling  contact me by private message please.

I think in 10 sat for coin.

Thanks very much.

Lol more like 150 sat for coin and no less considering the current Network hashrate diffculty.

You probably haven't seen the specs, price will come down.

Block frequency: 15 seconds/block
Coins per block: 314 MC
Economy: Musiconomy (no halving )

1.808.640 new coins per day ... over 660M coins in a year, inflation is huge on this one (and no halving).

The math is very accurate. Nonetheless one key element apparently ignored, "Musiconomy".

Musicoin is designed for music consumption, so musician will be next big squad to join and share their works. Since the basic license is called PPP("Pay Per Play"), which is the micro unit of the economy, it can be huge once it scales up with consumers participation (remind me any cryptocurrency has stable consumer base yet? ). Given 100K musicians in the first year, over 1M released tracks, and 100M playbacks, the economy scale will reach 8 digits. Not to mention there are more features with web application, to enable crowd funding for musicians, tipping musicians, and a secret weapon in developing. Once again, it's economy based on delicate design to solve industry problem, not Yet-another-coin.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Hello!

Thanks very much.

Lol more like 150 sat for coin and no less considering the current Network hashrate diffculty.

You probably haven't seen the specs, price will come down.

Block frequency: 15 seconds/block
Coins per block: 314 MC
Economy: Musiconomy (no halving )

1.808.640 new coins per day ... over 660M coins in a year, inflation is huge on this one (and no halving).
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Hello!

Thanks very much.

Activity: 70
Bitcoin liquidity for cryptocurrencies holders
Hello!

I accept offers.

Thanks very much.
fgb
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 116
Command for mining solo...

make a folder, paste here file gmc-windows-4.0-amd64.exe, make a .bat file, call it "Blockchain.bat", and put this in the bat:

gmc-windows-4.0-amd64.exe  --rpc --rpcaddr "127.0.0.1" --rpcport 8588 --cache=4096 console

Make new bat and call it "Wallet.bat" and paste it:

gmc-windows-4.0-amd64.exe account new

Run Wallet.bat, put a password, retype password, and now run Blockchain.bat (don't close it)

you now can mine in solo using genoil with this .bat:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 400 -F http://127.0.0.1:8588 -G --cl-local-work 256 --cl-global-work 8192

If you want use more than a rig for mininig in solo you need change your --rpcaddr "127.0.0.1" to you local IP like "192.168.0.101" or whatever you have, and run genoil in your rigs using the IP of the main rig (the rig who have running blockchain), and you are done Smiley

If you want know you wallet account type in your blockchain:

eth.accounts
and it will show you wallet, if you want know your balance type:

web3.fromWei(web3.eth.getBalance(web3.eth.accounts[0]));

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
“--rpc --rpcaddr "ip.address.goes.here" --rpcport 8545”
 Here  IP addr instead of  "ip.address.goes.here" ?   dynamic addr  or  static addr? dynamic addr can mine thic coin?

--rpc --rpcaddr 127.0.0.1
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
“--rpc --rpcaddr "ip.address.goes.here" --rpcport 8545”
 Here  IP addr instead of  "ip.address.goes.here" ?   dynamic addr  or  static addr? dynamic addr can mine thic coin?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
This project is gaining traction fast I see.  Shocked
Activity: 1008
Activity: 132
I am selling 500,000 Coins @ 50 Sats.

PM me if you are interested.

how to trade?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I am selling 500,000 Coins @ 50 Sats.

PM me if you are interested.
Activity: 193
We are growing up Smiley Increasingly miner interested in MusiCoin Smiley
Network Hash now 3.35 Ghz!!!

6 Ghz right now  Smiley happy mining for everyone
Activity: 116
We are growing up Smiley Increasingly miner interested in MusiCoin Smiley
Network Hash now 3.35 Ghz!!!
Activity: 137
No premine,no ico,no bounty,this must be a good coin
but how can i get it?mine?

Yeah, seems the only way to get it is to mine, although there's a OTC channel in slack.musicoin.org that you can trade some.
But soon, the web app will enable musicians(if you are) to release and earn from playback and tips.
For laymen to listen songs and comment to musical release, they can also have chance earn coins, one by one from activities.  Smiley
Activity: 585
No premine,no ico,no bounty,this must be a good coin
but how can i get it?mine?
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Interesting

I do know of others, but will keep my eye on this as well

All the best
Jump to: