Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 192. (Read 287555 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
This thread needs at least a logo.

Here is one

looks great, join #design channel of slack.musicoin.org to have a chat?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
This thread needs at least a logo.

Here is one

So i have been played around with the current alpha release on musicoin platform and im actually pretty impressed that Musicoin didnt showing it to more people.

A lot of blockchain projects doesnt have even this and yet they already gathered a millions of dollars for their ICOs

And Musicoin without any presales already have something. That is my feelling of what i saw when i connected to this platform.

From what i understand platform working on Ethereum fork + all the music is stored in IPFS.

I made an invite link to their alpha version to see how its working right now and if you add a little imagination of what this thing could become with all the upcoming updates that actually could be very solid project.

A link to invite. 1 link for each person.

http://alpha.musicoin.org/accept/df227d63

I have left 4 more invites if you want one.

I think the reason why there isn't more activity is because the ANN is kind of badly designed.

The Title is bad " Re: Announcing: Musicoin" Should be more like "[ANN]-Musicoin - Revoluntionize the Music industry with Ethereum Tech ]"

Second one is there isn't much in this ANN or website.

If a web developer made a better looking website, make the ANN more professional looking and clean. It would really take off.

I agree, the ANN looks generic. "First impression" always works.  Grin

Haha, you guys are all cool, we are moving forward from announcing, it's almost days and musicians and miners are in great fusion already.
Let's leave dust behind, and forever think different.

If you are miner, just join and mine with full confidence because no-premined(or pre-allocation), no stupid ICO.  
If you are musician, it's the best place to get your works not only exposed but yourself earned.
If you are developer, it's one of the most open technology and platform that you can emerge from.

Check the slack to feel that....  
Next move?  stay tuned.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
So i have been played around with the current alpha release on musicoin platform and im actually pretty impressed that Musicoin didnt showing it to more people.

A lot of blockchain projects doesnt have even this and yet they already gathered a millions of dollars for their ICOs

And Musicoin without any presales already have something. That is my feelling of what i saw when i connected to this platform.

From what i understand platform working on Ethereum fork + all the music is stored in IPFS.

I made an invite link to their alpha version to see how its working right now and if you add a little imagination of what this thing could become with all the upcoming updates that actually could be very solid project.

I think the reason why there isn't more activity is because the ANN is kind of badly designed.

The Title is bad " Re: Announcing: Musicoin" Should be more like "[ANN]-Musicoin - Revoluntionize the Music industry with Ethereum Tech ]"

If a web developer made a better looking website, make the ANN more professional looking and clean. It would really take off.

I agree, the ANN looks generic. "First impression" always works.  Grin
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
legendary

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

This is not the worlds first music coin there is 808 and beats.
How can you make statements like that ? Anyway what exactly do we do with this coin and what has it to do with music.
Can we purchase shares in music or music or what ?

We call it "Smart music currency" because the music consumption bonded with smart contract and licensing schemes.
I did hear some previous attempts to link music with cryptocurrency, but all(correct me if it is wrong) has nothing to do with music.
Musicoin is designed to serve variants of music licensing, fulfill a close circuit from music releasing to payment we called "Pay-Per-Play"(PPP) model, which bond music playback tightly with a payment.  PPP gives us a chance to use this coin as a baseline to compare consuming price around the world as consuming music is very universal and bring same enjoyment to everyone almost in same way.  

If you want to read more about this theory, we have a little theory here yet to full developed.  https://twitter.com/musicoins/status/829600988793229313  

Also whitepaper link: https://medium.com/@musicoin/musicoin-free-creations-while-rewarding-creators-2832f7d2bd33#.oahx2xzcf

Activity: 75
All that was meant by "the team is poor" is that they didn't premine the coin, therefore won't be issuing bounties with payouts in MC because they themselves don't possess a ridiculous sum of MC.
legendary
You don't have to be rich to design great programs.

Satoshi didn't have any premines or ICOs or anything.

Look at Chromobank ICO. They got like what $5,000,000 for their coin. Does it really take that much money for a few weeks of coding?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
i think this name coin, music coin iam wrong the name musi coin
how much total suply coin dev, and any bounty

No pre-allocation, no pre-mined coins, and team is poor to issue bounties until some further fund injected based on the further development.  The blockhcain is totally commons.

The issuance of currency is unlimited though, co-relating to music consumption in global market.

The team is poor??  Undecided
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is not the worlds first music coin there is 808 and beats.
How can you make statements like that ? Anyway what exactly do we do with this coin and what has it to do with music.
Can we purchase shares in music or music or what ?
Edit principal post, add more info, add pool, gethub link, etc etc.... everyone come, no see link and go out, you need add in principal post all update, no one will read all coment.

Thanks, good idea. Did you join slack yet?   http://slack.musicoin.org
We already have a bunch of musicians and miners there to witness the fast growth.
Activity: 116
Edit principal post, add more info, add pool, gethub link, etc etc.... everyone come, no see link and go out, you need add in principal post all update, no one will read all coment.
Prominent musician, Imogen Heap, is now following Musicoin movement.  We mutually share same vision.

http://myceliaformusic.org/2016/05/14/imogen-heap-decentralising-the-music-industry-with-blockchain/
Mycelia for music

Imogen Heap: Decentralising the music industry with blockchain - Mycelia for music
Award-winning recording artist Imogen Heap is on a mission to decentralise the music industry. Could blockchain technology hold the key? Yessi Bello Perez reports. Known for her musical prowess and as one half of British electronic duo Frou Frou, Grammy-winning artist Imogen Heap is also a technologist and one who’s striving for the decentralisation and democratisation of the music industry. Heap developed an interest in technology at an early age.
I have mined a bunch of these coins so if someone is interested in buying some PM me your offers.

cool you,
There's a channel (#trading ) in Slack, pls go there to see anyone is interested in. Since we are not planning to go exchanges, the channel can be an effective OTC market.
legendary
I have mined a bunch of these coins so if someone is interested in buying some PM me your offers.

Activity: 98
Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator
Thanks for all miners joining the first round of our "string theory", it's just the beginning of Musicoin.

In the coming week, we are going to test a secret application with a bunch of musicians who are awaiting to step in and release their content to Musicoin blockchain.  If you have any favorite musicians, please call them online and invite them to join this test (https://musicoin.slack.com/messages/musicians/ ), the upcoming milestones will be in your hand.  

#musicians
Activity: 98
Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Happy to announce the official pool for Musicoin.

Musicoin Pool

http://musicoin.nomnom.technology/

Min. payout threshold:50 Musicoins, Payouts run once every 60 minutes.
Stable and profitable pool with regular payouts.

How To Mine
In order to mine on this pool you need to download this confirmed working Musicoin (MUC) miner on the help page http://musicoin.nomnom.technology/#/help
Date:   2/7/2017
Size:   1 MB (1,805,824 bytes)[/color]
--------
SHA-1:   d59bc53d64cffed5bd3166a92a38dd688701ce89
MD5:   35948939b5f050fcf7943c75b9a241c9
CRC32:   6ee740fc[/font][/color]

Code:
Full GPU Mining Example: ethminer -G -SP 1 -S nomnom.technology:9999 -O 0xb5e08179a97359f189a07b51478c2ba2fc779cf0.myfarm --farm-recheck 200.

Full CPU Mining Example: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4o9lb0tvyqsm25v/CPU_Mine.txt?dl=0
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Thanks for all miners joining the first round of our "string theory", it's just the beginning of Musicoin.

In the coming week, we are going to test a secret application with a bunch of musicians who are awaiting to step in and release their content to Musicoin blockchain.  If you have any favorite musicians, please call them online and invite them to join this test (https://musicoin.slack.com/messages/musicians/ ), the upcoming milestones will be in your hand. 
Jump to: