Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 195. (Read 287555 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Musicoin network having a serious issues so the founders will disable it and delete all the mined blocks completely.

http://imgur.com/a/uSAJ6

REKT Musicoin

Sad

You totally captured every fiber of my essence with that screenshot.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I hope could be a bounty if any participants
because I have a music community in my area
Maybe in this project could provide the solution to our economic
where can more accurately informed about the project
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Dear musicians, how much do you want to receive if one of your songs were played 1,000,000 times last season?
180 USD (Youtube)
2100 USD (Spotify)
2200 USD (Apple)
10000 USD (Musicoin) - Wow! If you are paying so I myself will sing a song Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Musicoin network having a serious issues so the founders will disable it and delete all the mined blocks completely.

http://imgur.com/a/uSAJ6

REKT Musicoin

Sad
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Eventually, speculating Musicoin is not our goal. We want it become a stable currency not a commodity only for trading.

I am convinced with that concept also.
Coz sometimes if a coin is just for trading purposes, normally their life cycle is very short.

Ya, we are not rushing to exchanges, as more focusing on the musicians engagement. Once musicians really love to adopt, the currency become useful as we expect.

And I agree, rushing to get listed in exchanges is really not a wise move. Usually, people just dump once the coin hit the exchanges, until it dies.
But if you have solid support from your target market, then, you will have a steady movement of the coin. The market just need to be informed with this kind of system.

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Where can i mine it ? Is this another pathetic attempt at instamining a cryptocurrency ?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Pools Ready ?  (Or not interested?)
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
I thought this coin is for Muslim Smiley) Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
2 hours toward the Launching, i hope Musicoin project will be success!
Activity: 137
T-5h

Genesis in 5 Hours 30 Minutes

cool, thanks for sharing, great ideas think alike. But curiously why they didn't accept smart contact by then?
I actually think this is an awesome idea. Have you gotten musician buy-in at this point?

Yes, a bunch of musicians already standby.
The following DAPP to be unveiled in the coming weeks will be even cooler.
Activity: 75
I actually think this is an awesome idea. Have you gotten musician buy-in at this point?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

You can try Yobit,for a minimum fee you can get listed within 7 days without,all new coins get their coin first on Yobit because of the active traders trading there,you can also try Novaexchange aso for a small fee you can get your coin listed there to vote you can do the same with ccex..

Ya, we are not rushing to exchanges, as more focusing on the musicians engagement. Once musicians really love to adopt, the currency become useful as we expect. Eventually, speculating Musicoin is not our goal. We want it become a stable currency not a commodity only for trading.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Just an update that Gatecoin expressed an interested in listing Musicoin after we launch.  Also interested in recommendations from the group on other exchanges that we could/should approach.

https://twitter.com/Gatecoin/status/829320806828158977

You can try Yobit,for a minimum fee you can get listed within 7 days without,all new coins get their coin first on Yobit because of the active traders trading there,you can also try Novaexchange aso for a small fee you can get your coin listed there to vote you can do the same with ccex..
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just an update that Gatecoin expressed an interested in listing Musicoin after we launch.  Also interested in recommendations from the group on other exchanges that we could/should approach.

https://twitter.com/Gatecoin/status/829320806828158977
hoa buddies,
we are creating a new channel for miners on slack.musicoin.org, please feel free to join before genesis.
Make your first page more attractive, it looks like a schoolboy prank. The more information, the more you will have attention and fewer questions.

The dev do not know how to create a proffesional looking announcement thread,people might think it's just another fly by night scam coin in the making,if he cannot make one then he better a proffesional one to create one for his own coin,looking at it visitors will not bother to have a second look.

Thanks, it's been realized, and in some design tweaking.
Also true, we are mostly dev guys.
Jump to: