Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 3. (Read 287533 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

I think the deadline is VERY SHORT for the conversion, basically we got less than 1 month to convert our old MUSIC to the ERC20 MUSIC tokens or they are lost forever. Seems that doing this most of the old coins will get lost since many forgot about this project a couple of years back.

Out of luck, I just stumbled upon this thread and found that they is a conversion going to go around. I think that people should be given more time, maybe 6 months at least for the conversion period.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 598
CoinMetro
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Hello!
I accidentally had a look at the forum and found your message. We invite you to join our telegram channel
https://t.me/musicoinofficial
Twitter
https://twitter.com/musicoins
Also you are welcome to attend our Thursday call, Isaac usually there.
Many of us would be glad to cooperate, I hope everything will work!

I'll just mention again that Tao Blockchain, which has been in operation since 2016, is moving to its own Ethereum fork. The Tao2 network is up and running and on the verge of being publicly relaunched with Tao holders being invited to move over to the new network. 

Tao has always been focused on supporting the music industry and artists, and Musiccoin would be welcome to transition to being a Tao2 ERC token. Tao2 will operate with masternodes and Delegated Proof of Stake; there would be an opportunity for the Musiccoin project to gain a full masternode (100,000 TAO) so MUSIC can be eligible to earn staking rewards and be elected to the board of governors.

Let me know if you have any questions here or @ACG_Crypto or @TAOBlockchain on Twitter and I'll answer them as best as I can. Better to become an important part of a music-oriented EVM network instead of a vanishingly small part of the overall Ethereum network. Join us.  Smiley

Here's some more information about the Tao2 relaunch:
https://medium.com/@BryceWeiner/the-tao-2020-roadmap-part-one-4bfef68e161
Activity: 408
Merit: 11

I'll just mention again that Tao Blockchain, which has been in operation since 2016, is moving to its own Ethereum fork. The Tao2 network is up and running and on the verge of being publicly relaunched with Tao holders being invited to move over to the new network. 

Tao has always been focused on supporting the music industry and artists, and Musiccoin would be welcome to transition to being a Tao2 ERC token. Tao2 will operate with masternodes and Delegated Proof of Stake; there would be an opportunity for the Musiccoin project to gain a full masternode (100,000 TAO) so MUSIC can be eligible to earn staking rewards and be elected to the board of governors.

Let me know if you have any questions here or @ACG_Crypto or @TAOBlockchain on Twitter and I'll answer them as best as I can. Better to become an important part of a music-oriented EVM network instead of a vanishingly small part of the overall Ethereum network. Join us.  Smiley

Here's some more information about the Tao2 relaunch:
https://medium.com/@BryceWeiner/the-tao-2020-roadmap-part-one-4bfef68e161
Activity: 328
Merit: 0

Whats the joke it is a joke why do you guys always set things up that are technically beyond making it work properly making something look public and it never be rewarding.  Why go through the hoops to look public and working when it really is a joke.  But your all like this , you would like to look important and filentropic but you give nothing in reality and annoy people. sad...

How about you read some older posts before posting yourself? Maybe after discovering this coin is long dead, you'd feel foolish
and come back here and apologize? That would spare everyone time, yours included

why are you all idiots? Why do you annoy people?  Delete the domain and the project and the thread then goofs but your just trying to steal hashrate right i bet thats just the stupidity of this scam

that what you are a " GOOF "

If you'd be not s stupid as you are, you'd do as I previously suggested, and find out not only that coin is dead,
but also that I'm not involved with this project in any way, except mining it myself for a while. So we're in same position.
except that I'm smart and stopped, while you're both stupid enough to mine dead coin, and also annoying.

Over and out  Grin

Your all mentally challenged. it would seem.  delete the domain if your a idiot with a valueless project dont annoy the public one day someone will find the idiots that create and abandon projects and annoy people like this.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

Whats the joke it is a joke why do you guys always set things up that are technically beyond making it work properly making something look public and it never be rewarding.  Why go through the hoops to look public and working when it really is a joke.  But your all like this , you would like to look important and filentropic but you give nothing in reality and annoy people. sad...

How about you read some older posts before posting yourself? Maybe after discovering this coin is long dead, you'd feel foolish
and come back here and apologize? That would spare everyone time, yours included

why are you all idiots? Why do you annoy people?  Delete the domain and the project and the thread then goofs but your just trying to steal hashrate right i bet thats just the stupidity of this scam

If you'd be not s stupid as you are, you'd do as I previously suggested, and find out not only that coin is dead,
but also that I'm not involved with this project in any way, except mining it myself for a while. So we're in same position.
except that I'm smart and stopped, while you're both stupid enough to mine dead coin, and also annoying.

Over and out  Grin

Whats the joke it is a joke why do you guys always set things up that are technically beyond making it work properly making something look public and it never be rewarding.  Why go through the hoops to look public and working when it really is a joke.  But your all like this , you would like to look important and filentropic but you give nothing in reality and annoy people. sad...

So is this the only working exchange for MUSIC?
https://dovewallet.com/en/trade/spot/music-btc

Keep in mind the price is with 9 digits not 8, so if its 17 sats, its actually 1.7 sats.

I am glad that its still alive and we are moving to an ERC20 token. The benefit of the ERC20 is that its easier to get listed on exchanges, basically as long as they are sync'd with ETH blockchain the coin can easily be added. Also decentralized exchanges are also much easier to get listed at with an ERC20 token.

So will there be some token swap? Send your MUSIC and get ERC20 in exchange?

What is going on with the network I did the math and it was looking like a good coin to mine I was suppose to get a block every 22 minutes and that worked for 22 minutes then suddenly you made it exponentionally impossible and the entire network of 3.5 gig hash only finds a block ever 1.5 to 2 hours?  Why are you making this ridiculous to mine? 

Can anyone tell me what the blockchain is suppose to find a block every how many minutes?  so obviously its a joke if you are paying .0001 usd a coin and the entire network only finds like 12 blocks a day you guys look foolish seirously lol do you need like 100 usd or something to get you going for a couple weeks properly.  Come on suck it up head techs cough in the dough... your so cheap it hurts my brain at the moment.

Come on it could be a fun coin to mine why sudden bought of stupidity in head tech land? why not a block reward every 1 minute...

Joke is on you.

Seriously

Whats the joke it is a joke why do you guys always set things up that are technically beyond making it work properly making something look public and it never be rewarding.  Why go through the hoops to look public and working when it really is a joke.  But your all like this , you would like to look important and filentropic but you give nothing in reality and annoy people. sad...

Keep in mind the price is with 9 digits not 8, so if its 17 sats, its actually 1.7 sats.

I am glad that its still alive and we are moving to an ERC20 token. The benefit of the ERC20 is that its easier to get listed on exchanges, basically as long as they are sync'd with ETH blockchain the coin can easily be added. Also decentralized exchanges are also much easier to get listed at with an ERC20 token.

What is going on with the network I did the math and it was looking like a good coin to mine I was suppose to get a block every 22 minutes and that worked for 22 minutes then suddenly you made it exponentionally impossible and the entire network of 3.5 gig hash only finds a block ever 1.5 to 2 hours?  Why are you making this ridiculous to mine? 

Can anyone tell me what the blockchain is suppose to find a block every how many minutes?  so obviously its a joke if you are paying .0001 usd a coin and the entire network only finds like 12 blocks a day you guys look foolish seirously lol do you need like 100 usd or something to get you going for a couple weeks properly.  Come on suck it up head techs cough in the dough... your so cheap it hurts my brain at the moment.

Come on it could be a fun coin to mine why sudden bought of stupidity in head tech land? why not a block reward every 1 minute...

Joke is on you.

Seriously

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

I think TAO chain suppurated and excretes nothing but pus. Secondly, TAO has never been the foundation for artistic projects. I do not know much about TAO's future prospects / goals. I would rather stick to the facts that have just surfaced in TAO telegram channel. Speculation has it, TAO currently builds ties with a multinational company-producer of fertilizers. TAO should have never volunteered to act as supportive ground for musicians' initiative.

Huh Did you forget to take your meds? 😂
The only thing "surfaced" in the Telegram channel is the fact that Tao is relaunching as an Ethereum fork supporting tokens and other smart contracts, which is exactly what I was talking about. The additional details about how any music crypto projects which chose to become a token on the Tao network getting their own masternode and the potential to join the board of governors are all in the slack.

Here's a signup link if you'd like to join and see for yourself, or as I mentioned, I'm happy to answer questions here or on Twitter. Hope you feel better soon.

https://taonetwork.typeform.com/to/hnuAj0
Activity: 179
Merit: 20
I think TAO chain suppurated and excretes nothing but pus. Secondly, TAO has never been the foundation for artistic projects. I do not know much about TAO's future prospects / goals. I would rather stick to the facts that have just surfaced in TAO telegram channel. Speculation has it, TAO currently builds ties with a multinational company-producer of fertilizers. TAO should have never volunteered to act as supportive ground for musicians' initiative.
From their Telegram channel.

Hello Musicoin family! Just finished the weekly Musicoin call and there are some amazing announcements made by Isaac.   Here are some notes with what I consider the Important points:

- Musicoin will migrate to the Ethereum blockchain and adopt an ERC-20 token. This will help reach new financial markets, list on various exchanges and overall ease of use.

- there will be a coordinated marketing campaign to explain the decision and how this benefits the Musicoin community

- That move would most probably be connected with the launch of subscription plans, to continue feeding the UBI

- Musicoin Merch will be included in the marketing aspect. Alex, Gibran, Frank from Merch Company will initiate communication regarding this topic. All are welcome.

-  Artist of the week will continue, but we need to assign roles to this task. Brent Bristol was proposed.

May I suggest moving to the Tao blockchain instead? Tao 2.0 is ready and will be publicly launched in the next few weeks using a modified fork of Ethereum.  Tao 2.0 will be delegated proof of stake using masternodes.

Tao has always been about funding musicians and so any music project which launches or relaunches as a token on the Tao blockchain will be given preferential listing on the AltMarket exchange and their own masternode with a share of profits and a potential voice in the governance of the Tao network

You will be given 100,000 TAO which is a free masternode.

There will be a max of 150 masternodes active at any given time. Each active masternode will help produce blocks and earn revenue. At first there will probably be fewer than 150 masternodes so anyone with 100K Tao will be able to participate.

Once the pool of potential masternodes grows over 150 who gets to operate a masternode will be determined by how many votes they are given by Tao holders pledging delegates. Delegates will earn 50% of each block produced by the masternode they're pledged to.

So in other words, if $MUSIC supporters buy Tao and then vote for the MUSIC masternode, they can help the project get funding and make money themselves independent of the price of $MUSIC itself!

And out of the active masternodes, 20 will be selected--again through a simple voting process--to be part of the board of governors and have a say in the way the TAO network is run. 

If you have questions, please just ask. You can also talk to me on Twitter @ACG_Crypto or via the @TAOBlockchain account. Happy to help and answer questions.

Join us!  Smiley
Activity: 243
From their Telegram channel.

Hello Musicoin family! Just finished the weekly Musicoin call and there are some amazing announcements made by Isaac.   Here are some notes with what I consider the Important points:

- Musicoin will migrate to the Ethereum blockchain and adopt an ERC-20 token. This will help reach new financial markets, list on various exchanges and overall ease of use.

- there will be a coordinated marketing campaign to explain the decision and how this benefits the Musicoin community

- That move would most probably be connected with the launch of subscription plans, to continue feeding the UBI

- Musicoin Merch will be included in the marketing aspect. Alex, Gibran, Frank from Merch Company will initiate communication regarding this topic. All are welcome.

-  Artist of the week will continue, but we need to assign roles to this task. Brent Bristol was proposed.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1

yeah, visit tg chat please https://t.me/musicoinofficial
there's one method how to sync your desctop wallet

Yeah, that worked, I have 9 nodes. At least until I shut it down, then I get 0 nodes again.

The instructions also don't provide details on how to correctly close the javascript console.

instuction is provided by one of community member not the official team

it's good that it works at all
Activity: 179
G'day!

yeah, visit tg chat please https://t.me/musicoinofficial
there's one method how to sync your desctop wallet

Yeah, that worked, I have 9 nodes. At least until I shut it down, then I get 0 nodes again.

The instructions also don't provide details on how to correctly close the javascript console.
Pages:
Jump to: