Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 6. (Read 287533 times)

legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
how sad, so much potential yet so much stupidity of devs.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
I think the reason why they got delisted was either due to low trade volumes or due to the dev miner fee where a large percentage of a mined block was sent to the developers wallet.

From what I recall the block reward was 314 MUSIC and later it was reduced to 250 MUSIC where the difference went to the dev wallet.

This created an issue because it pretty much was no different than having a premine and generally coins which have premine are similiar to ICOs and most of those were labelled as securities and since Bittrex is in USA they need to comply with SEC.

Most likely if they never did the forced dev block miner fee, then they would of remained listed.

https://coinmarketcap.com/  delisted the musicoin also Sad

CMC usually delists coins when there is no active market for them. Many reasons for doing this. One way is to keep the market cap accurate and if a coin stopped trading at a certain price then the market wouldn't be fully accurate since you can't actually sell that coin at that price.

Also a coin could be delisted at a high price related to BTC, and BTC can rally like it did from $3k to $14K and the alt would get market cap even though the price isn't accurate, that's another reason why they delist.

And I don't think its a real delist, most likely when an exchange gets added, it will be listed again.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I think the reason why they got delisted was either due to low trade volumes or due to the dev miner fee where a large percentage of a mined block was sent to the developers wallet.

From what I recall the block reward was 314 MUSIC and later it was reduced to 250 MUSIC where the difference went to the dev wallet.

This created an issue because it pretty much was no different than having a premine and generally coins which have premine are similiar to ICOs and most of those were labelled as securities and since Bittrex is in USA they need to comply with SEC.

Most likely if they never did the forced dev block miner fee, then they would of remained listed.

https://coinmarketcap.com/  delisted the musicoin also Sad
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

Activity: 12
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
everyone who wants to be aware about last new of the project, should join official telegram channel https://t.me/musicoinofficial

Here isn't active moderator who speaks with community and actively supports this branch
So what is happening with MUSIC? Any news/ exchanges ? We are stuck on 3-4 sat - where is back-correction to at least 20 sat???
Activity: 50
their  facebook shows:

The BTC-MUSIC market will be removed on 07/12/2019 from Bittrex.
We invite all $MUSIC holders and users to store their $MUSIC amounts:
a) on a cold storage wallet or
b) on the Musicoin desktop wallet or
c) on MyEtherWallet
d) on Musicoin account listener or musician
e) Dove wallet
Or do not recomended
f) Coinomi

Dove Wallet is better than Bittrex! Dove Wallet recomended!

https://dovewallet.com/trade/spot/music-btc
their  facebook shows:

The BTC-MUSIC market will be removed on 07/12/2019 from Bittrex.
We invite all $MUSIC holders and users to store their $MUSIC amounts:
a) on a cold storage wallet or
b) on the Musicoin desktop wallet or
c) on MyEtherWallet
d) on Musicoin account listener or musician
e) Dove wallet
Or do not recomended
f) Coinomi
where is the developer ?
At least they should have some words on this delist issue.  Huh
https://dovewallet.com/trade/spot/music-btc

1 MUSICOIN =  4 sats

Good Work Guys!!!

Just x2 and with such miserable volumes - no. Need at least stable 30-35 sat, or back to 100+ sats as prior to delisting

Very curious to hear developers/ reps of project here regarding new exchanges!
Activity: 50
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Both exchanges (dovewallet and exchange-asset) have meaningless small volumes. Where gone thousads of btc in music from bittrex? Why are not trading?

bittrex OWES ROYALTIES TO ARTISTS!!! THATS WHY THEY GOT BOOTED/BANNED FROM NEW YORK =) MEH

I wonder where this is heading. Any official statement from Musicoin team? And in regards with their exchanges, yes, those are small exchanges with almost no decent volume. The team should act fast on how to address this situation.

COPYRIGHT OFFICERS OF AMERICA ARE HAIRED!!! =^\ GRRRR

===>

BTC-MUSIC is currently offline
Delisted - Pending market removal.

BITTREX SCAMS AGAIN!!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Both exchanges (dovewallet and exchange-asset) have meaningless small volumes. Where gone thousads of btc in music from bittrex? Why are not trading?

bittrex OWES ROYALTIES TO ARTISTS!!! THATS WHY THEY GOT BOOTED/BANNED FROM NEW YORK =) MEH

I wonder where this is heading. Any official statement from Musicoin team? And in regards with their exchanges, yes, those are small exchanges with almost no decent volume. The team should act fast on how to address this situation.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
and gone

any other exchange in plan?
Pages:
Jump to: