Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 4. (Read 287533 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I'm running desktop wallet v1.7 (latest) but not connecting to any peers. Anyone know what's going on there?

yeah, visit tg chat please https://t.me/musicoinofficial
there's one method how to sync your desctop wallet
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
G'day!
I'm running desktop wallet v1.7 (latest) but not connecting to any peers. Anyone know what's going on there?
Hi to all, please write what you think about Musicoin on Grant of the Web forum https://forum.grantfortheweb.org/t/musicoin-is-helping-musicians/427

You comments will help Musicoin win prize and boost development

Don't hesitate and take part in Music life

have a good day
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
MEW and MyCrypto wallets report a "0" balance, although the correct balance can be seen in the explorer. Apparently there is a problem in the expiration of the SSL Musicoin node. What wallet do you use for Musicoin? Thank you.

you have to add custom node to mew or mycrypto
https://i.redd.it/dmntb59z2bp31.png

Big thanks! I confirm it works. Now Musicoin works on MEW and MyCrypto. I tried Trezor One and also Ledger X. Everything OK!
Activity: 408
Merit: 11
I thought this thing was dead.. all of a sudden it pooped back up on the radar  Huh Huh Huh

Cryptos do that sometimes  Wink
Activity: 17
I thought this thing was dead.. all of a sudden it pooped back up on the radar  Huh Huh Huh
MEW and MyCrypto wallets report a "0" balance, although the correct balance can be seen in the explorer. Apparently there is a problem in the expiration of the SSL Musicoin node. What wallet do you use for Musicoin? Thank you.

you have to add custom node to mew or mycrypto
Activity: 150
Coinomi
Activity: 22
Activity: 96
 development is underway on this coin, what is the roadmap?
or one more abandoned coin?
Activity: 37
https://miningpoolstats.stream/musicoin

I see a little activity on mining pools.

Does the project have a chance of development or did the team leave the project?

nobody knows, there is a clown telegram page, everytime say same shit
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
https://miningpoolstats.stream/musicoin

I see a little activity on mining pools.

Does the project have a chance of development or did the team leave the project?
Activity: 408
Merit: 11
If you're looking for a crypto project designed to help musicians with no risk of being classified as a security by the SEC, then look at Tao. FanMix is their flagship product that is a front end for normies who will start using crypto without even having to know what it is or how it works. It's similar to Pledgemusic in concept, but uses referral links and crypto payouts. Every dollar spent on FanMix.com automatically buys Tao off the market to be staked for "rewards points," adding a deflationary effect on the money supply, but artists get paid in USD unless they prefer crypto.  They have artists signed and significant music industry connections through Peter Rafelson. 

FanMix is launching with their first band this week with more lined up. Buy the album, the price goes up. Win win.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/di5ptw/3_years_of_milestones_for_tao_culminating_with/
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
besides this, the dev tooks lots of coins from the blockchain, this is not so fare I think, that's why this coin is going to dye.

Initially the block reward was like 314 and all of it went straight to the miners. There was no premine or ICO and it's actually what might of killed this coin since they had no funds to work with.

The coin had potential and many professionals from the music industry but with little or no capital it couldn't survive. Another issue was that it didn't have any marketing. It has good development from time to time but the issues came after the fork which reduced the block reward to miners and by then the value was very low and nobody wanted to continue developement.

The final blow was the bittrex delisting due to the fork because they are US based and were worried about Musicoin being classified as a security.

Activity: 30
besides this, the dev tooks lots of coins from the blockchain, this is not so fare I think, that's why this coin is going to dye.

yes it's dead
What happened to this project? At first, he showed great promise. The idea of the project is great, but the last months there are no announcements, they are constantly postponed. I hope the project team will soon give us good news.

In my opinion it has failed because it couldn't overcome most of the same issues that have been plaguing the music industry since the first mp3 was pirated. Kids have always been the main driver of music sales, and kids don't buy music anymore. They stream it or download it for free. MUSIC is trying to inject fair economics back into it and is a great idea for musicians but the consumers just don't seem that interested.

I thinks it is still a good project in music.  But looks like it is very hard to open the market.

Also Kodak want to release the picture focus coin which is also very help on the image copyright.  And also no one interested at this moment .
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
What happened to this project? At first, he showed great promise. The idea of the project is great, but the last months there are no announcements, they are constantly postponed. I hope the project team will soon give us good news.

In my opinion it has failed because it couldn't overcome most of the same issues that have been plaguing the music industry since the first mp3 was pirated. Kids have always been the main driver of music sales, and kids don't buy music anymore. They stream it or download it for free. MUSIC is trying to inject fair economics back into it and is a great idea for musicians but the consumers just don't seem that interested.
#Bounty
Musicoin team's recruiting a client app developer with 500K $MUSIC/month to work on a new-gen desktop wallet.  Please contact [email protected] if you are willing to join this movement.

- NW.js or Electron framework and building skills
- Agile process and rapid prototyping
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: