Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 7. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Someone else knows exchangers where there is an exchange MUSIC, except for Bittrex...
I found one, but only on July 3 the exchange began, and the volumes are small ...

https://exchange-assets.com?ref=19978

https://dovewallet.com/trade/spot/music-btc

Yes, Dove-wallet is working and there was 35sat price spike today
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
There are sell orders for 4500 btc now on bittrex and was for 8000 just an hour ago
1) where gone 3500 btc sell orders
2) what will do holders of 4500 btc in music coins??

STOLEN COPYRIGHTS !!! BURN BABY BURN =) #DELISTED<===
There are sell orders for 4500 btc now on bittrex and was for 8000 just an hour ago
1) where gone 3500 btc sell orders
2) what will do holders of 4500 btc in music coins??
Activity: 50

Someone else knows exchangers where there is an exchange MUSIC, except for Bittrex...
I found one, but only on July 3 the exchange began, and the volumes are small ...

https://dovewallet.com/trade/spot/music-btc
Activity: 17

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
Fuk you guys, devs! You're scammers, down in the prize 100000%. Holly fuk your families. Even no words to say when bittrex deleted it or wallet to store the coin. Go fuk yourself n die
Activity: 14
Is the project still taking off, or is this already all?
What do you think? They need a lot of money in order to maintain website, servers, miners, some exchange, staff, promotions etc, but they doesn't have any money...
Activity: 644
Merit: 51
Is the project still taking off, or is this already all?
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
Explorer and site do not work for 3 days

Long time lurker on this site, just joined to start being more active in the community.

I put up a block explorer for musicoin myself because it was frustrating me. I'm still working on it so there are a few errors here and there but mostly functional and way more uptime, like 99.9%.

https://theminerspond.com/musicoin/explorer

Glad to see there are still right guys behind MUSIC project.

Well done!

We still support MUSIC, our mining pool is working 24/7

https://mc.zet-tech.eu/#/

Activity: 62
👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

Activity: 1
Explorer and site do not work for 3 days

Long time lurker on this site, just joined to start being more active in the community.

I put up a block explorer for musicoin myself because it was frustrating me. I'm still working on it so there are a few errors here and there but mostly functional and way more uptime, like 99.9%.

https://theminerspond.com/musicoin/explorer
Activity: 30
The block explorer does work but you need alot of patience. Basically 75% of the time you get some 502 error. And the other 25% of the time, it actually does work but it takes up to 5 minutes to get anything to show up.

I am assuming due to the low price of MUSIC the owner of the block explorer keeps it hosted somewhere with a shared host and its painfully slow. Hopefully some other block explorer comes online which shows the entire chain and not just the transaction in the last 9 months or so.

Also I am having issues finding any working pools. THere are some pools but there is either 1 or 0 miners. I've checked the last 5 pages or so in this thread and only found 2 pool posts and both of those seemed pretty dead. Wondering if anyone is still mining this coin?

https://explorer.musicoin.org/
I found it is work this morning . I withdraw the music from Bittrex on the day before.
Activity: 6
This coin was about 1500! sats but now is 2 sat. What do you expect, to survive and jump for 100% in order to hit amazing 4 sat? On some (new) unreliable exchange...

Musicoin is long dead!  Undecided
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
The block explorer does work but you need alot of patience. Basically 75% of the time you get some 502 error. And the other 25% of the time, it actually does work but it takes up to 5 minutes to get anything to show up.

I am assuming due to the low price of MUSIC the owner of the block explorer keeps it hosted somewhere with a shared host and its painfully slow. Hopefully some other block explorer comes online which shows the entire chain and not just the transaction in the last 9 months or so.

Also I am having issues finding any working pools. THere are some pools but there is either 1 or 0 miners. I've checked the last 5 pages or so in this thread and only found 2 pool posts and both of those seemed pretty dead. Wondering if anyone is still mining this coin?

These are the major mistakes done by the team because once after the conclusion of their ICO, they won't bother about the developments, i don't know why companies are slow in development even after collecting huge amounts during the crowd sales. Coin prices are based on the activity they do in the market.

These are the major mistakes done by the signature bounty hunters once after they join campaign, they won't bother about reading before posting, I don't know why bounty hunters are lazy to read thread before posting even after people warn them all the time. Their stakes are based on the activity on forum insteaq quality of posts, so quantity over quality I guess

(MUSIC is mineable coin, not ICO, in case you're still lazy to do research)
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

These are the major mistakes done by the team because once after the conclusion of their ICO, they won't bother about the developments, i don't know why companies are slow in development even after collecting huge amounts during the crowd sales. Coin prices are based on the activity they do in the market.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326

According to whattomine calculator, still about 1500 RX580 cards worth of hashpower is mining currently

Thats actually not too bad, as Dubaicoin and Ubiq are in similar range, and expanse about 3X more
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Pages:
Jump to: