Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 46. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I am having problems with syncing the wallet. Several blocks are synchronized per minute. What do me do in this situation?

can you give us more information: version of wallet, OS, interten speed test, etc
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
I am having problems with syncing the wallet. Several blocks are synchronized per minute. What do me do in this situation?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Well OK I guess it wan't as easy as downloading the new wallet.  It's STILL showing my old balance.  Hell actually it still shows being just 1.0...

Anyone else with this issue on windows?

The devs said that they were not going to update the version header until later on.Version 1.0.1 has the language support for chinese, russian etc. on it though if anyone wonders if their wallet is upgraded.

OK that's fine.  But my wallet still isn't showing the correct balance that's on the explorer.  This is my main concern and I thought the new wallet would fix that.  Undecided
Activity: 91
MUSICOIN NOMNOM IS FAKE POOL

Hello,
 I am one of the top 20 miners on musicoin nomnom. I appreciate your performans and customer service. However, after fork I cant see my pending balance (which one is about 3xxx musicoin) and it is not paid yet. I have written 5-6 times via mail but no positive answer yet. Please solve this problem and dont loose your customers' trust. Wallet address 0x126c079af2e95af37f26408f2face3d93b0ecfd7 . (total 12000)
the price is so low for musicoin, sad!

it's time to buy. Don't miss you chance
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Dear miners,

Nomnom is starting to pocket the profits again. Payouts have been blocked.

He might again wipe the database (and your balances) anytime soon.

I hope no forumer is mining there!

- concerned miner

PS join us in discord to discuss these scampools https://discord.gg/D5KUQ9N
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
the price is so low for musicoin, sad!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Musicoin Mining Pool

http://music.orchardcoins.com/

Example:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool music-asia.orchardcoins.com:8008 -allcoins 1 -epsw x -ewal 0x668e063ac444798acc5608a4046c56046338039f -eworker miner1

Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/D5KUQ9N
Activity: 19
Well OK I guess it wan't as easy as downloading the new wallet.  It's STILL showing my old balance.  Hell actually it still shows being just 1.0...

The devs said that they were not going to update the version header until later on.Version 1.0.1 has the language support for chinese, russian etc. on it though if anyone wonders if their wallet is upgraded.

Activity: 124
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Musicoin looks like a very promissing project with a lot of potential in the future. The dev team is vey active and they give often updates at the current developement phase. I think i will buy some.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Will be there an official guide how to set up MEW with a Ledger Nano S to store Musicoin? This would be a nice thing!
Just wanna congratulate the team behind this (sh!t)coin on having a wallet that makes monero gui wallet look like a well made professional piece of software.

Considering their wallet is one of the very few with functionality besides a wallet, let alone a music player, I'd say they're doing OK.
Activity: 1
Just wanna congratulate the team behind this (sh!t)coin on having a wallet that makes monero gui wallet look like a well made professional piece of software.
So my wallet (1.0) is synced and connected to multiple peers.  However, it's not showing the correct balance.  Why?  My balance is current in the explorers, just not in the app.

Huh

Do you have 1.0 or 1.0.1 version of wallet? If the first it doesn't support new chain (chain after hard fork)
Activity: 128
So my wallet (1.0) is synced and connected to multiple peers.  However, it's not showing the correct balance.  Why?  My balance is current in the explorers, just not in the app.

Huh

maybe good times will come !
Of course I know it was upgrading. Yes, I agree not sometimes but often big amounts are stuck for 2-3 weeks. Actually I get payments during weeks. I also have written on Twitter account, but admin's answer to customers is very rude. Then be kind and make effort to solve problem. At least be kind. Two rigs for musicoin mining is closed by my side. And some of my friends did it like me. Lots of unreplied mails, stuck in payments and being rude and not responsible revealed out this result.
 I require payment of pending balance of followed wallet address ASAP.

my 1.account : 0x126c079af2e95af37f26408f2face3d93b0ecfd7. (wallet)
my 2.acoount : 0x380e38ed3b43352fc0248547a4f6079707db33a9 (bittex)

2 account is not paid.

Musicoin is dead for me ı will write daily everywhere - everytime. Because how u are management system

musicoin nom nom is fake and robber

Hopefully they will be honest and pay you your coins but if he is being rude to you already then that probably won't happen.  Just keep bugging them over and over.

You could give http://music.orchardcoins.com/ a try.  They are active on this forum so if you have a problem they would be easier to get in contact with. Plus I'm sure they won't mind the extra hash power sent their way.

Huh

If you click on "Send Funds"   Does a window pop up tellling you that GMC is not synchronized yet?
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
is mining musicoin still profitable at this curent price?

depends on electricity price... in my country kW/h costs $0.18 so last 24h mining with 3gpus i've lost $0.03 - the cost of electricity was 3 cents bigger than profit from mining  Angry Angry Angry Angry

check www.whattomine.com for yours proffability
Pages:
Jump to: