Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello! Please tell me why I can not find the counter of funds raised on the main site? Was he taken away? Because I had seen him before.

we are still unable to see the collected total amount of usd counter on datablockchain's website. can team brief us about ongoing main sale of tokens? and what is the end time of main sale if you can't hit the hardcap?
I am also very interested in the answers to these questions. The site has neither fees nor expiration dates. In my opinion it is strange. potential investors should have this information.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Hello! Please tell me why I can not find the counter of funds raised on the main site? Was he taken away? Because I had seen him before.

we are still unable to see the collected total amount of usd counter on datablockchain's website. can team brief us about ongoing main sale of tokens? and what is the end time of main sale if you can't hit the hardcap?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Correct data is very importamt to the operation and continuing success of any business organizations as this can be the foundation of many good decisions and strategies. Thankfully DBC is democratizing access to the data we all need.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
I see your soft cap is very high, which is $ 10 million. It seems very difficult to achieve in the current market situation, so what if the soft cap is not achieved? Does the project continue or is ICO extended?
The project has achieved $ 18 million and you do not need to pay attention to Soft Cap as it has already achieved. This is a great project and has very good potential for development. Personally, I am considering a good investment in this project because I see great potential and will definitely help me make a good profit when the market enters the uptrend phase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I see your soft cap is very high, which is $ 10 million. It seems very difficult to achieve in the current market situation, so what if the soft cap is not achieved? Does the project continue or is ICO extended?
Activity: 686
Very interesting project,congratulations to the team they are doing a great job as a solution for data needs for business players
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 630
DataBlockchain.io: Grass Root Strategies
https://medium.com/dbc-io/datablockchain-io-grass-root-strategies-833c9d42361a
With DataBlockchain.io’s data platform, there are an endless number of niche’s and industries that can stand to benefit from the democratization of various types of data. One area that could benefit is in the political world and help in grass root strategies. Today, we will dive into just how DataBlockchain could help with political grass root strategies.

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Hello, will there be any privileges for users on your service, who invested in it before its launch?
Activity: 235
Hi) after launching your service will there be a mobile version? You should understand that at the computer now few people spend time
Activity: 181
Access to the service will be paid or free? I just don't want to waste time with him if he pays. Many users will turn away from you if you do so
Activity: 36
Hi.… When will your coin enter the market? I want to sell and buy it already directly from the exchange ... Or rather buy from you, and sell 10 times more expensive on the exchange)))
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Your coin is already on the exchange? If not, when will it be traded? Or it can be used only within the site?
ICO just started, token still not found on blockfolio. Normally exchanges listing comes after the ICO success.  Once it gets the success it will be traded n many exchanges like what other coins did as long as the team managed to be listed.
Activity: 139
How will it work in practice? You would have shown somehow, it is interesting ... we are all waiting for the official release.
Activity: 224
I want to understand how you can gather all the information in one place? Are your servers that big? I don't believe that, can you prove it to me?
Activity: 252
Every day they come up with something new... What your project is unique and what can boast to its competitors?
Activity: 1092
I saw this project for a very long time, how was the development of project funding? whereas the concept of the ICO datablockchain project is pretty good,and have good potential
Activity: 42
Hey. What information can be posted on your service, will there be any restrictions in this or not?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. I want to ask, if there is such a possibility) as there will be search a variety of information on your service?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Strong team and track record in blockchain as well as data management. Very big market, and the project approaches this from a highly commercial angle- offering democratisation of data. Will follow this with interest.
Pages:
Jump to: