Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 38402 times)

copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
In conjunction with the partnership that DataBlockchain.io has with Media Direct, the two companies are working to grow the amount of data that DataBlockchain.io will be having on its platform!

Find out more here: https://medium.com/dbc-io/datablockchain-io-and-media-direct-partnership-e582c2873146
Activity: 168
Want, to your coin only increased in price) but this depends not only from you but and from investors and popularity project)
Activity: 2
Datablockchain is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 266
Once again I am convinced that people come up with projects better and better ) thanks to them, ordinary users can earn money on investments )
Activity: 280
I have been following this project for a month, reading various articles and comments.) that's still decided to invest in this project, others I do not like.
I have repeatedly come across on scam projects and now I am very attentive to various ico. Guys, as you think, this a normal project or another scam?
Once a case has gone and I will write my review) if you weigh all the pros and cons, the pros definitely more ) so I'm going to work with this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I still can not decide to invest in the project.. sometimes it is worth reading 100 times about ico before making a big investment. So do not be lazy and read)
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
Datablockchain team performance is quite good, this certainly brings the project to success, with the results achieved later development can run smoothly.
brand new
Activity: 0
Let's open the service faster! And so much money raised! Society demands the cool service you promise us.
Activity: 252
Against such projects. There are already specialized services that deal with such things. Then why are you needed? I will not stop using other services, it's easier.
Activity: 210
It turned out pretty good! I would try to use this service when you start it ?
Activity: 139
Definitely will work with this service, it will help me a lot at work! It will be easier to search for potential customers through special filters.
Activity: 160
Good day) I do not represent the project better than this ico) here is a project I would have invested, just today there was money) respect to the project)
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think the concept behind this project is very unique (Merging Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology to Bring Critical Information to the World). I watch with great interest the development of this project. A great idea and I am confident that it will be widely used in real life. And now also the generous Bounty from the company! With great pleasure I will take this opportunity
Activity: 162
I want to invest more and more in the project. But still something bothers you.. Probably the lack of money))
Activity: 364
I tried to find cons of the project, but never found? Maybe one of you found it? Share please)
Activity: 181
A lot of interesting goals have been set for your project. I think all of them will be able to turn into reality? It will be quite difficult.
Activity: 238
Simplicity and security, here are the 2 points I like about your ICO. From the first words I understood what you want to do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Give advice! I have a few ICOS in mind, but this seems to be the most suitable for investment.. is it worth investing here?
Pages:
Jump to: