Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
And how long will it take the ico? You have already collected on softcap, why do you still need money? I understand you want to make money, too. But we also want to use the service
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
I love it when users pay attention to) Your bounty program is very good) I utilize it, but a little later
Activity: 238
Registering the took a I have 2 minutes, all very simply) site, too, designed without an extra $ details, all at the highest level, as always)
Activity: 163
I will follow the ICO, I liked it very much, but I am very careful in such cases, so I will refrain from investing for now))
Activity: 173
Really if the price of the dbc will continue to grow, as promised? I doubt it... although there are plenty of prospects for that.
Activity: 119
Good day, just yesterday I learned about this project through youtube, where your user recorded a bounty video.. I was very interested
Activity: 131
If you move in the same spirit, this ico will be the best for 2018, so do not lose ambition
Activity: 156
Will there be a mobile app for iphone? I understand that the service is not even running on the computer, but the question is very interesting
Activity: 28
Help me! Do not receive an email about the completion of registration, all have already tried, the mood was spoiled. And the project is good, even very(
Activity: 168
On the affiliate program you can make good money, I do not want to invest, and this is a good alternative)
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Long thought to invest or not. But the reviews seem good, and the team at the project is just great, so I'm totally for investing

Investing in this coin might not make you anything. Use your caution when investing in something like this, the coin is very new and there is nothing that their platform more reliable than the others that were built before it.
Activity: 280
Cool design) Everything is very simple and clear, even a user who does not understand ico will understand, so take this project for consideration
Activity: 32
Long thought to invest or not. But the reviews seem good, and the team at the project is just great, so I'm totally for investing
Activity: 280
Finally found a service that will help me in my work) now spend a lot of time for searching necessary information
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Is it possible to make money on this project without any investments? I would use airdrop, or tell about the project in social networks
Activity: 252
Many different ICO now, they are created literally every day, but yours stands out from the crowd, I wish you good luck in your endeavors
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
DataBlockChain.io solves important problems that constantly arise in the advertising market!  At what stage of development is the project?  It seems to me that DataBlockChain.io is the best project for investing!
Activity: 210
An example of a great ICO is data! Nothing extra on the main page of the site is not found. There is no advertising and forced investment
Activity: 308
Relying on the high ratings of well-known sites we can say that the project is 99% safe for investment, it is very cool)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
DataBlockchain.io: Small Business Use Case
Hey everyone, today we would like to share with you a real world, small business use case for DataBlockchain.io as told through the lens of a member of our community.
https://medium.com/dbc-io/datablockchain-io-small-business-use-case-e74cb136600a

It is worth to read this article they explained about the use case of this platform which will make it valuable in future. They have great vision how provide flawless and trusted services to their consumer this is really big industry and with the power of blockchain it will become more hot.
Pages:
Jump to: