Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
I wonder if any of the users present have already invested in this project? I would like to see them!
Activity: 252
I would not have come up with the idea that all the useful features were on the same site! Will look for information only here!
Activity: 42
oo many new ICOs every day and there were many projects with the same idea. How are you going to attract clients when so many competitors around?
Activity: 327
Previously, about this could only dream of... I was looking for the information you need for weeks! Can you imagine??? And now it will be very simple!)
Activity: 235
Just looking for any service customers with specific filters) it's not urgent, so I'll wait for the official opening.
Activity: 252
How many projects can be created of the same type? Or do you have more imagination for anything not enough? I've seen it 100 times.
Activity: 31
With whom to argue that DBC in a year will cost a lot of money? I'm almost 100% sure of that.%
Activity: 201
Got an email from my friend, there was a link to this ICO! Thought it was another Scam, but then changed his mind.
Activity: 224
Can you imagine how much time we will save when the service will work in full force? That's cool!
Activity: 238
I can't believe I found the right ICO for me! I'll go tell my friends. They were also looking for a similar project!
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
The DataBlockChain.io platform is capable of revolutionizing the collection of premium data by companies and individuals!
It is pleasant to me that DataBlockChain.io provides the excellent interface between users and data sources!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
good news  Main Sale Is Live! $18,959,850 DataBlockChain.io is a revolutionary data platform that stands to disrupt the way that companies and individuals gather premium data  Wink

at the moment probably one of the hottest projects with a very good team. the collected amounts are very large on the btc+ eth and one must understand that if there is an increase in the price of the eth, then the project will have several times more money. we are now at the very bottom of the market for the price so this option is very real.
Activity: 35
Perilously. But I hope my risk will be justified) and will your coin be sold on the exchange? If so, when?
Activity: 173
In my opinion, the team tried very hard to create such a NECESSARY project! I read that many large companies began to trust them, and what I worse?
Activity: 158
I have a problem, I do not know how to convert cryptocurrency... and I do not have ETH.. will have to deal( Heard, that conversion takes a certain %
Activity: 210
Little understand the projects.... But your project surprised me, as soon as the service began to function)
Activity: 163
My sister is interested in various ICO, and I was also hooked on it! Now with it looking for interesting projects and invest) Your one of the best yet.
Activity: 156
50/50 I'm still undecided. On the one hand a cool project and idea, and on the other hand it is very scary to lose money, and I want to invest a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
good news  Main Sale Is Live! $18,959,850 DataBlockChain.io is a revolutionary data platform that stands to disrupt the way that companies and individuals gather premium data  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: