Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime - page 2. (Read 6290 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 101
I still see it takes 3 hours for a block to confirm! Also I wonder how long before Ethan crashes the price again with another OTC the price is ripe for him to sell more at 1/5 of the price, I say another OTC is due
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hello all! Our testnet with Digishield changes is live. You can mine to the testnet with a CPU/GPU and get rewards. As a special promotion, you can SWAP testnet coins to mainnet coins at 500:1 ratio.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhapwiOWsAIIqGA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

DM me on Discord/Twitter to get a Testnet address (exobyte_tech).
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I’ve heard it all now, he probably deserved the ban
Activity: 33
And I bought a Note. So what did you do with this walk? Destroy a hundred projects. How exactly did you find him. A huge mistake, one of the oldest people in crypto with great connections. He has shares in several exchanges.
This is not good
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
So basically are you saying you have no idea what Digishield is.  

Why not take some advice from your mentor hodl, unlike you, I can give you an actual quote:"Don't school, fast Google".
user name Hodl from Discord, destroyed 30.40 projects that are a scam. If you resent it, it will destroy you. It will write articles, shut down your social networks. come all the scams.If that person-Talk to him, prove him wrong. Try everything. There are people who never exchange note
Activity: 81
So basically are you saying you have no idea what Digishield is.  

Why not take some advice from your mentor hodl, unlike you, I can give you an actual quote:"Don't school, fast Google".
Not banned, I see a new discord option as silenced as per Ezca! Yep you are right not banned just silenced! To me the same thing! The coin has had no development it still has 2 diffs, it now takes 5 days to move to the only exchange that has any volume. Crap coin and this is why the price is dropping! All the fan boys think they are getting something they are not, they think they are getting a share in a twitter knock off that has crypto tipping. I am tipping that the coins for tipping will change!

Have you been right about anything?  You can't even give us one quote from the user hodl that makes your point.  Here's a tip, next time, don't hitch your wagon to someone that gets confused by Discord phone verification.  You have been saying this is a dead project for a year now, only for us to keep building and growing.  Tell me it's going to die again, it's almost reassuring now.  Maybe use big red letters, again.

People are getting used to the slower transactions, you are the only one making a big deal out of it.  Not only is the difficulty jacking losing money for the perp, it's slowed down coin issuance by a lot because the slow periods take many times longer.  You know what that does?  It keeps the new supply low and the price higher than if the coin was allowed to be mine normally.  If it hadn't been done, there would be another 3B coins on the market right now. 

We are in the testing phase with digishield, so people will see that as a nice new development when it comes out, and you would've helped out the project big time once again. 

The only thing left to do is dump whatever coins you were holding from before.  You won't dump all of it though, because you know it's your loss.  Can you prove me wrong?

So basically are you saying you are turning this into a shit POS coin.
Not banned, I see a new discord option as silenced as per Ezca! Yep you are right not banned just silenced! To me the same thing! The coin has had no development it still has 2 diffs, it now takes 5 days to move to the only exchange that has any volume. Crap coin and this is why the price is dropping! All the fan boys think they are getting something they are not, they think they are getting a share in a twitter knock off that has crypto tipping. I am tipping that the coins for tipping will change!

Have you been right about anything?  You can't even give us one quote from the user hodl that makes your point.  Here's a tip, next time, don't hitch your wagon to someone that gets confused by Discord phone verification.  You have been saying this is a dead project for a year now, only for us to keep building and growing.  Tell me it's going to die again, it's almost reassuring now.  Maybe use big red letters, again.

People are getting used to the slower transactions, you are the only one making a big deal out of it.  Not only is the difficulty jacking losing money for the perp, it's slowed down coin issuance by a lot because the slow periods take many times longer.  You know what that does?  It keeps the new supply low and the price higher than if the coin was allowed to be mine normally.  If it hadn't been done, there would be another 3B coins on the market right now. 

We are in the testing phase with digishield, so people will see that as a nice new development when it comes out, and you would've helped out the project big time once again. 

The only thing left to do is dump whatever coins you were holding from before.  You won't dump all of it though, because you know it's your loss.  Can you prove me wrong?
Looks like @HODL got to close to the truth or he others didn't like someone hurting Ethan's feelings. They deleted most of the conversation and banned him or her again.

Poor Ethan needs his fan boys to protect him.

Glad that having fan boys that live in there mum's basement is still allowed!

He wasn't banned, and if his messages were deleted, it wasn't by me. 

Please quote something that he actually said that validates any of your points, don't just CNN it, we are better than that here. 

He still isn't banned. As a matter of fact, he is chatting with me via DM offering to do a marketing plan for the project. Asking questions doesn't get anyone banned. You must be living in a dictatorship regime if you think that is the case. LOL!
Looks like @HODL got to close to the truth or he others didn't like someone hurting Ethan's feelings. They deleted most of the conversation and banned him or her again.

He wasn't banned, and if his messages were deleted, it wasn't by me. 

Please quote something that he actually said that validates any of your points, don't just CNN it, we are better than that here. 
Whey there he is !!! Notice I put the right “there” in that sentence

I’ve got some new Note merchandise in the pipe line this week Bubs, let me know if you want some

Hubba bubba he loves a blubba
Well it seems on discord I have been told that I am @hodl, the thing is I am not, my user name has been banned for months but I use the shit twitter knock off to vent at times. As per the above the dev has abandoned the actual coin hoping that his shitty social media offering will make him rich! However without a web based solution it never will.

Also without a solution for a token that now takes 3 + days to transfer to an exchange this token will end up the same as the other ones which have shit developers.

No one that owns the token will ever make any money out of the shit twitter knock off!

The Dev has never been interested in the development of the token just the social media side, I could even see a day where the token is not even the tipping option but another coin that doesn't take 3 days to arrive.

However to make it clear I am not @HODL so go fuck yourself!

You really hate this project, but you lurk and monitor the server so much that you were able to post this right after someone called hodl bubba, lol. 

And let's not mention the new features that just came out, which uses the phone as an oracle to verify and settle social blockchain health challenges. It's difficult to imagine you could miss that, but that would be awfully inconvenient to your narrative. 

At this point, I think having you rage and whine is more of an asset than a hindrance. 
It would be nice if the Dev decided to actually spend some time developing the coin and not the social shit media page. People are invested in the coin and not his private company that develops his twitter knock off. So the dev should fix the difficulty problem and the fixed difficulties that mean to transfer coins can take hours.

If Ethan is no longer worried about the development of the coin he should at least be truthful about it! It seems this may be the case for after selling on the OTC the coin has dropped dramatically on all markets.

Yes Ethan we know your end game and it has nothing to do with the coin, the coin is your way of getting free money to try and develop a twitter rip off!!!!!

Twitter came out with "Fleets", posts that delete themselves after a short time.  We've been doing this for 6 months.
I looked at discord and it said you might change to POS is this true!!!!!

If so doesn't that mean that the leader and his followers get the cream!

Hope the rumor is not true!!!

EDIT: The price fell through the roof by 75% so it seems that those in the know understand the coin is going to be a shit coin and are getting out!

So you post this because of one person that's not active at all, simply asked, and you are here to spread the info.  Good stuff.
Though the focus appears to be on the new app updates, we are also working in the background on difficulty readjustment and fixing block spacing. Thanks for your patience.

No my focus is purely on a coin, however your focus is on an app that the server seems to stop every second day, then the dev says we may need more money to get this fixed. The Dev put set diffs in which means the coin takes 5 days to get to an exchange as no one in their right mind will mine the coin. So a 30 sec block time is now a 3 hr block time. Dead coin = Dead project!!!

No your focus is trying to be a twitter clone, the coin is dying takes 30 mins for 1 block, no coin that takes this time will ever be accepted as a usable coin to transact with. You thought I was the diff hijacker but not even I am stupid enough to spend 200 dollars to get 2 dollars. So it shows that 1 person can kill the coin which would kill the project.

Fix the mining you fix the price unless you are all about the app and the coin can fuck it self.

I think that you think the app is more important than the coin!!!!

Just quoting in case you decide to delete your posts again.  The chain difficulty jacking started the same weekend you said you would kill it.  I agree with you that it's stupid, but the timing suggests it's you or someone trying to frame you for it. 
Well it seems on discord I have been told that I am @hodl, the thing is I am not, my user name has been banned for months but I use the shit twitter knock off to vent at times. As per the above the dev has abandoned the actual coin hoping that his shitty social media offering will make him rich! However without a web based solution it never will.

Also without a solution for a token that now takes 3 + days to transfer to an exchange this token will end up the same as the other ones which have shit developers.

No one that owns the token will ever make any money out of the shit twitter knock off!

The Dev has never been interested in the development of the token just the social media side, I could even see a day where the token is not even the tipping option but another coin that doesn't take 3 days to arrive.

For what it's worth, I never thought you were @hodl.. the things that irk you are not the same as the things that irk him.

BTW, we are testing Digishield in our testnet. If you are still interested in that kind of an update.

Pages:
Jump to: