Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime - page 3. (Read 6290 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 101
It would be nice if the Dev decided to actually spend some time developing the coin and not the social shit media page. People are invested in the coin and not his private company that develops his twitter knock off. So the dev should fix the difficulty problem and the fixed difficulties that mean to transfer coins can take hours.

If Ethan is no longer worried about the development of the coin he should at least be truthful about it! It seems this may be the case for after selling on the OTC the coin has dropped dramatically on all markets.

Yes Ethan we know your end game and it has nothing to do with the coin, the coin is your way of getting free money to try and develop a twitter rip off!!!!!
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
I looked at discord and it said you might change to POS is this true!!!!!

If so doesn't that mean that the leader and his followers get the cream!

Hope the rumor is not true!!!

EDIT: The price fell through the roof by 75% so it seems that those in the know understand the coin is going to be a shit coin and are getting out!

most likely it is
I looked at discord and it said you might change to POS is this true!!!!!

If so doesn't that mean that the leader and his followers get the cream!

Hope the rumor is not true!!!

EDIT: The price fell through the roof by 75% so it seems that those in the know understand the coin is going to be a shit coin and are getting out!
Activity: 28

No your focus is trying to be a twitter clone, the coin is dying takes 30 mins for 1 block, no coin that takes this time will ever be accepted as a usable coin to transact with. You thought I was the diff hijacker but not even I am stupid enough to spend 200 dollars to get 2 dollars. So it shows that 1 person can kill the coin which would kill the project.

Fix the mining you fix the price unless you are all about the app and the coin can fuck it self.

I think that you think the app is more important than the coin!!!!

Once the new app version is released, you should see the implementation of Digishield soon. No sense in doing too many changes at once. I am targeting sometime in September, especially since the inclusion of Digishield would be a hardfork.
Though the focus appears to be on the new app updates, we are also working in the background on difficulty readjustment and fixing block spacing. Thanks for your patience.

No my focus is purely on a coin, however your focus is on an app that the server seems to stop every second day, then the dev says we may need more money to get this fixed. The Dev put set diffs in which means the coin takes 5 days to get to an exchange as no one in their right mind will mine the coin. So a 30 sec block time is now a 3 hr block time. Dead coin = Dead project!!!

No your focus is trying to be a twitter clone, the coin is dying takes 30 mins for 1 block, no coin that takes this time will ever be accepted as a usable coin to transact with. You thought I was the diff hijacker but not even I am stupid enough to spend 200 dollars to get 2 dollars. So it shows that 1 person can kill the coin which would kill the project.

Fix the mining you fix the price unless you are all about the app and the coin can fuck it self.

I think that you think the app is more important than the coin!!!!
Though the focus appears to be on the new app updates, we are also working in the background on difficulty readjustment and fixing block spacing. Thanks for your patience.

No my focus is purely on a coin, however your focus is on an app that the server seems to stop every second day, then the dev says we may need more money to get this fixed. The Dev put set diffs in which means the coin takes 5 days to get to an exchange as no one in their right mind will mine the coin. So a 30 sec block time is now a 3 hr block time. Dead coin = Dead project!!!
Hey, I think you should fix the opening page to state 30 min block times as the diff is now set at 2 levels as some cock head got hurt feelings by a comment made about killing the coin.

Worst confirm time for a coin in Crypto land so I suppose the dev killed the coin himself and didn't need any help. What a fuckwit!
Hey bubba.. 14 pages on bitcointalk and you keep talking about the same thing we discussed on Page 7 of this thread.

The only people we have ever banned on Discord are scammers (posting links to scams) and you (for bad mouthing the project for the sole reason that your coins were delayed to the exchange). If your memory is not as strong as it used to be, let me link you to a previous reply - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51342532

Also now that I read through old messages, this one stands out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmvp-go-live-note-blockchain-cryptocurrency-for-anyone-anywhere-anytime-5097914. You ask the founder to sell coins to improve distribution and now when he did an OTC sale, you were first in line to say he is wrong in doing this.

I am not perfect, I could have inconsistencies in my line of thoughts, but I am yet to see a person who switches sides in an argument just for the sake of arguing. BTW, I would love to see you back to when you felt this way - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmvp-go-live-note-blockchain-cryptocurrency-for-anyone-anywhere-anytime-5097914
I love the censorship resistance.

The most censored site ever, they ban all people on discord whom dare ask about premine, they ban people whom asked about a OTC at 10X lower than the price of the day, they blame me for the stupid hash rate that has shown that the coin is shit!

Failed Project at best
Activity: 358
I love the censorship resistance.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Hello miners,
Note Blockchain coin added to BestMiner.eu

To mine and get paid NTBC

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://bestminer.eu:3433 -u youwalletaddress -p c=NTBC

Pool address: https://bestminer.eu

Multicoin mining pool with low fees.

Happy mining ;-)
Activity: 43
Bitcointalk is merely a forum which gives people like yourself a freedom of opinion good or bad, based on your judgement you are still engaged in the project. obviously and sadly mentioning that you would negatively impact the project by trying to temporarily increase the hashrate to slow the network down after just simply ruins your own reputation

I do have little pity but just a little

Take care bubba, hopefully you wake up one day and realise that your efforts can one day add value
Lol, so to the best of your inside knowledge you came up with that conclusion !! Answer me this, how do you think the application as it stands right now is funded ?

I for one think that whatever the god (Ethan) as you put it can make any decision he sees fit to develop the app to a success. As a supporter and an investor myself I’m only look at the product development, use ability and success.

Remember in crypto as a whole, no one who launches a project twists anyone’s arm to invest, that’s your decision to make by yourself. Trying to manipulate teams, devs and founders by scare mongering and increasing either your position or getting a higher price so you can sell will just not work at this stage.

Either support the product if you like it or move along
The app looks better every time I login, again Sterling work by the team !!! Looking forward to see this mature into a place popular not only to the crypto world but to all

Oh and bubba, if you scroll back a year you mentioned that this was a scam and the project will be dead in six months, seriously bud, with egg all over your face you keep on an on like a shit that won’t flush !!

Undeniable relentlessness  I’ll give you that. Personally I think you have to think a little outside of your mining bubble and move on to ravencoin or something else 😂. As much as you whine and moan the founder won’t be budged on his plans, and why should he, he has a working product and it’s taking shape. It’s all documented on the website. I don’t see why you keep baaing in about it like some lost sheep 😂😂😂😂

Wow you call me a sheep, you are the one following this project without any sense, the developer sold a lot of coin at 8 times less than what was at the time the market price, in fact the coin was becoming a 1 sotoshi coin, then Ethan, you know the guy whom thinks he is god, decided to have an OTC at a price that killed the market. So I just keep telling it how it is, a massive premine, once the coin starts to take off the dev sells his loaded premine at 1/8th of the price. And you call me deluded, I think you should find a new project and yes this one will be screwed and never take off. By the way why don't you fuck off!
The app looks better every time I login, again Sterling work by the team !!! Looking forward to see this mature into a place popular not only to the crypto world but to all

Oh and bubba, if you scroll back a year you mentioned that this was a scam and the project will be dead in six months, seriously bud, with egg all over your face you keep on an on like a shit that won’t flush !!

Undeniable relentlessness  I’ll give you that. Personally I think you have to think a little outside of your mining bubble and move on to ravencoin or something else 😂. As much as you whine and moan the founder won’t be budged on his plans, and why should he, he has a working product and it’s taking shape. It’s all documented on the website. I don’t see why you keep baaing in about it like some lost sheep 😂😂😂😂

So the Dev is doing an OTC, the price was set at 8x lower than the average price over the last week. The dev has made it clear in the docs that the OTC has nothing to do with the company and any one investing has nothing to do with the company that is developing the social media side of this venture. My take on this is give me your money, there will be no active market and become a bag holder.
Activity: 109
I don't need to convince any one all it would take is about 500GH and this coin would stop moving for months, problem with set difficulties with a shitty coin like this is anyone whom dislikes a DEV can kill the block chain. Imagine a coin that takes 6 months to confirm. That is what this one is set up for as at .0002 doge coin no one in their right mind would mine the shit coin and as no coin would move the exchanges would die!

This coin has some good features but the DEVs hold 66% of it so I think this weekend I will kill the block chain, Just because I can!
lol buddy a hard fork could easily solve that if that ever happens
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
Hey bubba,

You have been around for quite a while and I have seen you transition from a supporter to someone who hates the coin. Considering how some of your comments have also praised the app and the new features, I think I should see you as a reviewer/critic (showing tough love when you think we aren't doing enough).

I have spoken at length with you (right here) about the premine. Ok, here is an alternative way for NoteBlockchain to have earmarked the amounts for operations/charity/founder's wallet etc. - let the amounts slowly fill up like a developer's reward in every block. A problem is that it is hard to keep track of these wallet transactions and show that the funds are being spent the way they are supposed to.

The block chain difficulty is quite the bummer. I agree with you on that one. However, it is not an insurmountable problem. We will see what can be done with it.

You mentioned twitter in your previous post, please contact FOMOBYDICK there. I think he and you would have an interesting and fruitful talk.

- exo
Pages:
Jump to: