Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 16. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
please clarify, how can a token be sold on an exchange if it has not been distributed yet?
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Merculet Twitter News

Welcome our new member Douglas C. Dueño!! Douglas officially joined @Merculet_io on 6th of Jun. He will act alongside with our CEO @Mengjun and assist in subsequent global visits,
International roadshows, and meet-ups.

Activity: 34

Merculet Twitter News

Merculet Global Product Release Pre-Conference Warm up! Come to sign up for the #Merculet Enterprise SaaS Platform Test!
We embrace more impressive ideas from you to help Merculet's growth! For more information, check out this link: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2Kj4KfO

Activity: 82

Merculet Twitter News

Merculet is ranking as one of Top 50 Global Innovation Blockchain Projects by CEIBS at World BLockchain Forum, 3AM summit meeting in Singapore.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Krypital Group has partnership with OKEX. So i hope soon after token release and unlock we will see Merculet listing at OKEX. Get ready for "to_the_moon" guys )

Merculet Twitter News

Merculet is ranking as one of Top 50 Global Innovation Blockchain Projects by CEIBS at World BLockchain Forum, 3AM summit meeting in Singapore.

Activity: 34

Merculet Twitter News

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Welcome our new member Douglas C. Dueño!! Douglas officially joined Merculet_io on 6th of Jun. He will act alongside with our CEO Mengjun and assist in subsequent global visits, International roadshows, and meet-ups. Read more: https://medium.com/merculet/douglas-c-due%C3%B1o-officially-entered-merculet-global-team-38b42cfd7ca1
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Merculet Bi-weekly Report: №2

Merculet Bi-weekly Report Updated: In the past two weeks, the focused that revolved around Merculet was building team consensus and product direction. Merculet is prepared for a more challenging future. Read more

https://medium.com/merculet/merculet-bi-weekly-report-2-cde0e8619530

There's very little to go out on the stock exchange. I expect a very good performance.

Thanks for the pic and link, Merculet hard at work, working behind the scene to build a new blockchain tech for the attention economy
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hello, managers! How many days to token unlock, and will there be an exchange listing/announcement?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

Merculet Twitter News

Merculet is about to release its MVP tokens no later than 6/15/2018. Please get yourself ready for your MVP receiving.             

i always wait the distribution of the token.I can not wait any more.the merculet is a pretty nice project.i expect it can make us surprise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117

Merculet Twitter News

Merculet is about to release its MVP tokens no later than 6/15/2018. Please get yourself ready for your MVP receiving.             

There was very little left in the expected day. It will be a very successful project. I will make a purchase when I am listed on the stock exchange and I will wait for a long time.

Merculet Twitter News

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
when we can recive on MEW?
Already very soon, I think that next week everyone will receive their coins. I, like everyone else, can not wait to find out what the cost will be for tokens. The announced exchanges are super, it will be interesting to have time to buy them on the stock exchange idex.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515

Merculet Bi-weekly Report Updated: In the past two weeks, the focused that revolved around Merculet was building team consensus and product direction. Merculet is prepared for a more challenging future. Read more

https://medium.com/merculet/merculet-bi-weekly-report-2-cde0e8619530

There's very little to go out on the stock exchange. I expect a very good performance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Merculet Twitter News

Good News! Merculet Becomes the First Investment Project of Consensus Lab. Join hands with
Consensus Lab to construct a new business ecosystem, and explore more disruptive blockchain
application scenarios. Read more: http://bit.ly/2LriaH0                                                       

Activity: 168
when we can recive on MEW?
When MVPs can transfer to the wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: