Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 11. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I regret that I sold my tokens at the very beginning of the auction, because now the price has started to grow steadily. do you think the price will be able to grow to 3 x-4 x?
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Unfortunately, your site seemed to me not full of information. I did not see the full road map, nor did I see the team's list. can we find it somewhere?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
It has long been known that attracting the attention of consumers to digital content is one of the problems of most marketing campaigns. Therefore, the "digitization" of users attention is a real and measurable value. One of the key objectives is to help companies develop their business by creating a positive feedback ecosystem based on digital content embedded in the ecosystem. I think Merculet is able to successfully solve this problem.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Personaly I like how kripital Group managing their projects. Merculet shows  great shape at the moment. So ElonCity now looking for me very attractive)
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Merculet is a relatively good coin after the recent ICO listing. The project has a very good technical team. The development of this project is worth your expectation.

Considering how other projects are falling in price here the team is just fine but they can not relax and continue to work. I think that the price in two or even three times even in such a non-stable market should easily grow.
Merit: 105
Hello, I don't received bounty tokens yet on my MyEtherWallet... What I should to do? Waiting?
Activity: 406
Merculet is a relatively good coin after the recent ICO listing. The project has a very good technical team. The development of this project is worth your expectation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Good news! #Merculet is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Tianya, the biggest Chinese BBS community in the world. More cooperation details will release very soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Merculet Twitter News

This is another remarkable day for #Merculet. Have a great panel discussion with our partners!
Thanks #Krypital and all our community members who come to meet us in #Korea.

Great panel discussion from the Merculet team, introducing and raising awareness about how Merculet technology can change the world
Price is not moving and I believe the first token unlock for early investors is going to happen soon. Anyone have an exact date? Price movement would be suppressed when that happens

When is the first token unlock for early investors, amount? it might change the price temporarily, maybe quick pump and dump
I see that sometimes the token price rises by 10-20%. Perhaps this is a good opportunity to play on the growth of prices and earn some money.

its crypto market, subject to high volatility, 10-20 percent is normal range, most altcoin and bitcoin still suffer losses if you purchased them at all time high
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Price is not moving and I believe the first token unlock for early investors is going to happen soon. Anyone have an exact date? Price movement would be suppressed when that happens
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
I am still watching Merculet development plan everyday. It seems that there is no much updates these time (such as product release, test-net, events or partnerships...). Anyway, We are very happy to see #MVP token getting listed on OKEx - the top 3 biggest crypto exchanges in the world.

Same here, Im observing a variety of possible evolutionary roads for this coin and making guesses what path to the perdition is to be chosen. My body is itching to pass through the median in a linear vector between two extremes of bipolar disorder, and once it has crossed the line and adopted asymptote-like type of protraction, the exhaust of negativity in my mind will come to day light. I will be seeding chaos everywhere my feet go because Im contempt and dismay giver.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Merculet looking great for the last days and got pumped like +30% in ETH. Green market guys ) atlast )
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Merculet gives a good opportunity to make money by playing with the growth of the price. It is great that the token price is so volatile.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
This project looks really amazing. Here comes a powerful team that handles the Merculet project. With a super strong and a promising solution. So I draw the conclusion that this is a great project.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Merculet Twitter News

This is another remarkable day for #Merculet. Have a great panel discussion with our partners!
Thanks #Krypital and all our community members who come to meet us in #Korea.

Merit: 253
Recently the heat of the Merculet coin project seems to be very high. The MVP coin is an excellent block chain project, and the trading market such as OK is very satisfactory.

The biggest advantage of this token is the funds that invested in it. They usually do not fall out and all the projects they invested in were profitable for their investors. I think there will also be a similar story with growth after they buy cheaper tokens.
Activity: 336
Recently the heat of the Merculet coin project seems to be very high. The MVP coin is an excellent block chain project, and the trading market such as OK is very satisfactory.
Activity: 532
Merculet believes in doing the right thing at the right time with the priority of our users in mind. Great presentation in sharing Merculets team vision and passion in Seoul, Korea is going today.
Pages:
Jump to: