Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 12. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I am still watching Merculet development plan everyday. It seems that there is no much updates these time (such as product release, test-net, events or partnerships...). Anyway, We are very happy to see #MVP token getting listed on OKEx - the top 3 biggest crypto exchanges in the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
It is strange that the price does not grow for the whole market, of course, investors may not have opened this token or simply there is a shortage of capitalization, but so far everything looks very bad. On large wallets are about 85% and this means that there is a big chance for consolidation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I see that sometimes the token price rises by 10-20%. Perhaps this is a good opportunity to play on the growth of prices and earn some money.

Considering which funds were invested and what options will give a token when everything is working at full capacity, then I think I should buy a little. While the exchanges are small, but if everything will be as they promise, then this is one of the best investments of the year as it seems to me.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I see that sometimes the token price rises by 10-20%. Perhaps this is a good opportunity to play on the growth of prices and earn some money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good evening. Thank you for the great news. I do not even doubt that the coin will move only forward. I wish everyone success and good luck.

Merculet Twitter News

Today’s our big day at #Merculet! Held the first-ever exclusive product press and shared our latest progress to our closest business partners, community leaders, and publishers. Follow us to learn more about what we have in the coming days. #Blockchain #cryptocurency

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
When does the team plan to release the finished product? I'm wondering when the token price will start to rise.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1

Merculet Twitter News

Today’s our big day at #Merculet! Held the first-ever exclusive product press and shared our latest progress to our closest business partners, community leaders, and publishers. Follow us to learn more about what we have in the coming days. #Blockchain #cryptocurency

Activity: 54

Merculet Twitter News

Activity: 336
The project as a whole is clear and wants to reward users for qualitatively provided content. And provide entrepreneurs with information about customer focus. But all of this already, something reminds. This is just theoretical view that in the end will implement the project. What will the platform really be like. Merculet has worthy investors and partners and a good staff of consultants. The team is determined and wants to improve and upgrade KRYPITAL's already early established platform for ICO projects. I wonder how they will eventually be able to integrate. If you get a very good platform with a large capitalization and a great future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hi guys
I participated in this project, as in all of the Team Krypital))

Questions:

1)When you are planning listing on other exchanges?
+ Krypital@Seoul
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Have these previous milestones on the roadmap been completed? The private sale was closed, so  was able to reach the desired goal at this stage?
I think there are nothing new, particularly promising ones at the moment, we all should keep patience, stay tuned for next announcement on progresses, or achievements of Merculet project.
Give the Merculet team time to build up apps for users and community.
Activity: 784
Have these previous milestones on the roadmap been completed? The private sale was closed, so  was able to reach the desired goal at this stage?

Merculet Twitter News

Merculet believes in doing the right thing at the right time with the priority of our users in mind. In the midst of [Suspicious link removed]petitiveness, achieving massive growth requires us casting our visions of self-values and opportunities of innovation.

Merculet Twitter News

Merculet believes in doing the right thing at the right time with the priority of our users in mind. In the midst of Blockchain competitiveness, achieving massive growth requires us casting our visions of self-values and opportunities of innovation.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
nice project,Strong team.Merrculet wwill be success

Merculet Twitter News

During yesterday's #Merculet exclusive product press,new function of Simplet (SPT) was officially released, and #airdrop each attendee limited edition CPR which only issued 99 CPR in total. 

Merculet Twitter News

During yesterday's #Merculet exclusive product press,new function of Simplet (SPT) was officially released, and #airdrop each attendee limited edition CPR which only issued 99 CPR in total. 

Activity: 318
It's nice to see that the token price doesn't fall. This means that we have a chance to see the Merculet pump! I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Good to know... Is there a description to Setup a Peer node server?
Activity: 168
Merculet is a huge gathering force, trading volume in the day is also large compared to a new coin list to exchange. This shows that many investors are paying attention to Merculet.
Pages:
Jump to: