Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 14. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
began trading on the stock exchange https://www.okex.com/market?product=mvp_btc in the evening the price is 1 sat  Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I invested this project Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 111
An interoperable ecosystem for financial innovatio
MVP has not yet been posted to coinmarketcap. MVP is being traded on Okex at x1.9 ICO prices. ICO Token Price: 1 MVP = 0.0114 USD.

great news, i saw in okex support: MVP spot trading (BTC, ETH, USDT Market) - 16:00 Jun 19 (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8), its today, only a few hours from now.
Unfortunately, the price of tokens has not increased.. I was hoping I could make a profit of 2x, but my hopes were not realized.

same shit. I so hoped for growth in connection with the new currency pairs .. but apparently in this market everything plays in the opposite direction. Now I am the hodler
Activity: 34
Merit: 1

Merculet Twitter News

Join us! Merculet CEO @Mengjun and Global BD Keyness Chen will give an online speech on @CybexExchange Wechat Group. Merculet will officially list on CYBEX and start trading from Jun 20th

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
MVP has not yet been posted to coinmarketcap. MVP is being traded on Okex at x1.9 ICO prices. ICO Token Price: 1 MVP = 0.0114 USD.

great news, i saw in okex support: MVP spot trading (BTC, ETH, USDT Market) - 16:00 Jun 19 (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8), its today, only a few hours from now.
Unfortunately, the price of tokens has not increased.. I was hoping I could make a profit of 2x, but my hopes were not realized.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Merculet Twitter News

Merculet, the chief growth officer of global entrepreneurs, official announced to receive a private investment from a well-known investor Mr. Yang

Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Where token trading already? Token ticker is MVP? I cant find this token at coinmarketcap. ICO price was 1 ETH = 70,000 tokens?
Activity: 532
Merit: 111
An interoperable ecosystem for financial innovatio
the price keeps well considering the situation on the market. the work of the market maker is visible. and with the marketing and news background the project is all right
Activity: 35
this project has a good concept. I hope this project will bring great to everyone. i will buy 1 eth when public sale open.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The price of the Merculet project is pretty good after the transaction. This coin is one of the good coins in the near future. The technical strength of the project team is also good, which is worth looking at in the medium and long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
The project is excellent, the price for today is clearly very low. The bounties paid everything according to the rules, and on the specified dates. The news is always just good, I'm sure that there will be a great demand on the exchange Okex.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I think when will start tradin pairs MVP/ETH and MVP/BTC there will be better pump of Merculet. It will start 19th june right ?
MVP spot trading (BTC, ETH, USDT Market) - 16:00 Jun 19 (Hong Kong Time, UTC +8)
I hope that the price will increase by 2-3 times. Now the token is greatly underestimated.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
I think when will start tradin pairs MVP/ETH and MVP/BTC there will be better pump of Merculet. It will start 19th june right ?
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I don't understand why the team chose OKEx. After all, all investors see that the price can not grow on this exchange.

Merculet Twitter News

Good news!! Another talent joined @Merculet_io today. Ming, the former senior manager of Bihu, will take the role as Product Director and lead Mercuelt bockchain projects. 

Activity: 13
This is a very interesting project with opportunity. Really great approach, clear-cut website, riveting idea!
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Great success of the project. Released and traded x2. To be honest, I did not expect this at such a difficult time for the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Good news!! Another talent joined @Merculet_io today. Ming, the former senior manager of Bihu, will take the role as Product Director and lead Mercuelt bockchain projects. Know more about Ming: https://medium.com/merculet/ming-former-senior-manager-of-bihu-joined-merculet-bd4dad58a2ed
Pages:
Jump to: