Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] Merculet - Chief Growth Officer of Global Entrepreneur - page 42. (Read 44008 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I understand that the platform is generally a digital wallet wherein we can buy goods but I think the team will be facing challenges convincing some giant and normal stores to accept crypto. The intention is quite good but the problem is there are only limited stores that accepts crypto this is as far as I know.

I think so. Team should will try so hard and I think community together involved contribute to this project to more people
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I understand that the platform is generally a digital wallet wherein we can buy goods but I think the team will be facing challenges convincing some giant and normal stores to accept crypto. The intention is quite good but the problem is there are only limited stores that accepts crypto this is as far as I know.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Every Saturday at 10pm CST, Merculet online Q&A will happen at: https://t.me/merculet ! If you have any questions about their project, their developer team will be happy to answer! Also wait for the notification of their token results in the new annouced
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This project is very promising and great. Personally, I really like the team and the advisors because they look solid and have many well-known people in the crypto world like Shen Bo, the Founder of BitShares and Fenbushi Capital and Roger Lim, the Founding Partner of NEO Global Capital.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
We have a lot of... well, strange projects this year. But Merculet is really cool. I see, maybe, ICO crisis now and we can't be calm to our investments, but I am satisfied to see the project like this. I am interested in user attention value. Hope, you will reach goals, guys and we will get the opportunity to use your products
Activity: 322
Merit: 59
When to start plans pre-sale and tokensale

PRIVATE SALE START FROM 5TH APRIL 2018.
PUBLIC SALE START FROM 25TH APRIL 2018 TO 30TH APRIL 2018

Thanks.
Thank you for information. How much eth minimum be purchased for private sale?

Private Sale: 21,000 ETH
KYC/AML Required
1 ETH= 87,500 MVP
Min Contributions: 150 ETH
Max Contributions: 1,000 ETH
Vesting Period: 5 months (20% token released per month, starting from token release)
Period: starting from April 5, 2018, 8am CST
for more information: https://merculet.io
Activity: 294
.I think, it's a great project with great team keep up it.

Merculet Twitter News!

#Merculet’s private token contribution kicks off!     
To participate, go to our official website:               
http://merculet.io  for the application (Application
Form locates on the website as pictured).             
People who participated and got selected             
will receive an email from [email protected]     

Merit: 11
I am very excitet to participate in this coin. Amazing projet with the greatest team and comunity. This coin will be go to the moon in future.

Thanks.
Thank you for information. How much eth minimum be purchased for private sale?
Activity: 308
Love the concept of this coin. Really interesting project. Much success to you all.

Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Watching with interest, would be good to have a roadmap.    Smiley                           
what about User Attention Tokens, will they be listed on exchanges, or I will have to change them to MVP and just after that receive my money?? How can I convert my attention into US dollars ?

2) UATs (User Attention Tokens), which is the designated tokens for each
entrepreneur. The UAT will be anchoring the basic MVP, enabling the synergy and
the value exchange between entrepreneurs.

For more information, please refer to Merculet white paper: https://merculet.io/static/pdf/Merculet_Whitepaper_V0324b-EN.pdf
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How far in the development of your product are you guys, is there MVP ot at least open code to see?
The source code of Merculet will not be open immediately. Instead the code will be gradually open to public according to the development progress and application status of Merculet. Magic Foundation Limited is not commmited to the specific time to disclose the source code of Merculet.
It's sad that it is not opened. Very bad.
every entrepreneur can produce his own UAT tokens to pay bonuses, however, each UAT token has its own rate relative to MVP, how is the course formed?
There are three core components:
1) The UAV (User Attention Value) evaluation system will scientifically measure the
value of the user's attention while seamlessly integrating with traditional reward-
point systems.
2) UATs (User Attention Tokens), which is the designated tokens for each
entrepreneur. The UAT will be anchoring the basic MVP, enabling the synergy and
the value exchange between entrepreneurs.
3) Open Content Platform will be built based on consensus and driven by tokens,
becoming the sources of user attention, and encouraging all the users in the ecosystem to actively promote the virtuous cycle of the global content ecosystem as participants.

For more information, please refer to Merculet white paper: https://merculet.io/static/pdf/Merculet_Whitepaper_V0324b-EN.pdf
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
There is little interest in the forum. But the project and the team are very good. It will take a lot of confidence in the market.
How far in the development of your product are you guys, is there MVP ot at least open code to see?
The source code of Merculet will not be open immediately. Instead the code will be gradually open to public according to the development progress and application status of Merculet. Magic Foundation Limited is not commmited to the specific time to disclose the source code of Merculet.

Merculet Twitter News

The distributed ledger design brought by         
blockchain technology solves the trust and       
contract issues between users and                   
entrepreneurs. It uses a more secure,             
transparent, efficient, and unchangeable UAV   
value to ensure user rights and mutual-trust     
in internal circulation. #merculet                      

Activity: 196