Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 104. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Anybody who has dealt with Native American groups for a while knows that they notoriously seem fractious and, often, disorganized.  There's a lot of reasons for this, and what those reasons might appear to be to outsider's eyes may not be what the 'fighting' really means on the inside.  So the existence of the odd internet criticism of this guy or that woman in and of itself in all likelihood doesn't mean much of anything.  What's important is the big picture.  

What is the actual factual basis - i.e. the specific claim and counterclaim - about the issue of Mazacoin and "sovereign currency"?  I'm not asking for partisan responses, I'm asking for the factual basis on which people are relying.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I said I wouldn't post in here again, but I feel I have to warn people.

There are too many coins being minted on a daily basis, about 30 mil per week, and there's just not enough demand.

I felt gutted after cashing out at 1500 sat, and losing 80% of my investment, looking at the current price I feel much better.

I thought about cashing back in, but I just don't see it doing well? I may be wrong?

If you don't ask in 50pt red letters nobody will answer your question Smiley

I'll do all my future post in that colour and size Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
the spring has been wound too tight!.. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The price of this coin is being manipulated big time (probably some high entity) and all the FUD just helps to bring it more down. But if the efforts are backed with fundament it is only a matter of time to go up again

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

There are too many coins being minted on a daily basis, about 30 mil per week, and there's just not enough demand.

I felt gutted after cashing out at 1500 sat, and losing 80% of my investment, looking at the current price I feel much better.

I thought about cashing back in, but I just don't see it doing well? I may be wrong?

If you don't ask in 50pt red letters nobody will answer your question Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 294
A  scammer would be very foolish to show his name and face in the media. There are many coins where the creators are anonymous. The intentions are good, maybe some things in the beginning made awkward, but yeah .. the whole crypto coin is new for everyone.

It's not like past activities damaged his money raising efforts much https://www.facebook.com/TarSandsAction/posts/724537677575947
https://www.facebook.com/cherie.blackfeather/posts/10201591811550308

Most of the people here who bought into Mazacoin didn't even bother to dig up some stuff about Payu before jumping in.  

Keep in mind that AnonPirate, the guy who created Mazacoin is very much annonymous or so he claims, though there's good indication he's actually Boxxa from NY, Buffalo.

those FB posts have already been debunked days ago Herpie..and you know it.the FUD you spread is beyond belief

Give me the links to these debunkings you speak of.

i am almost positive they were on your thread! and you must of deleted them!..It was debunked and it turns out the lady was the scammer not PAYU..and you know it quit spreading FUD

There was an indian native, genuine native that belongs to a tribe that made the accusation in one of the FB posts. I haven't deleted any links.

If you have links debunking Payu's phony activism, please post them here.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
well at least we didnt hit double digits yet....

so we didnt go lower than what it started at thats some thing...

too bad no progress has been made....

good morning fellow maza warriors.....

i can see all of you guys are feisty as usual...

i will do a sun dance after i get some breakfast.....

maza tov...
Activity: 434
 Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

please, please , please stop going down .

it went down 97% in 2 weeks it just has 3% of value left please stop going down.

my 2  btc i bought is only worth 0.06 btc now please

I dont have any MZC, but hope it goes back up.  Thats a big hit to take.
A  scammer would be very foolish to show his name and face in the media. There are many coins where the creators are anonymous. The intentions are good, maybe some things in the beginning made awkward, but yeah .. the whole crypto coin is new for everyone.

It's not like past activities damaged his money raising efforts much https://www.facebook.com/TarSandsAction/posts/724537677575947

Most of the people here who bought into Mazacoin didn't even bother to dig up some stuff about Payu before jumping in.  

Keep in mind that AnonPirate, the guy who created Mazacoin is very much annonymous or so he claims, though there's good indication he's actually Boxxa from NY, Buffalo.

those FB posts have already been debunked days ago Herpie..and you know it.the FUD you spread is beyond belief

i am almost positive they were on your thread! and you must of deleted them!..It was debunked and it turns out the lady was the scammer not PAYU..and you know it quit spreading FUD

Activity: 826
in defi we trust
 Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

it went down 97% in 2 weeks it just has 3% of value left please stop going down.

Praying for the price won't help. Get involved in the project , email shops to list mazacoin , etc , that will do.
Besides , to which gods are your praying ? You might be doing it to the wrong ones.
Activity: 12
We are the freedom loving Lakotah from the Sioux Indian reservations of Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana who have suffered from cultural and physical genocide in the colonial apartheid system we have been forced to live under.

We are continuing the work that we were asked to do by the traditional chiefs and treaty councils at the first Indian Treaty Council meeting at Standing Rock Sioux Indian Country in 1974.

During the week of December 17-19, 2007, we traveled to Washington DC and withdrew from the constitutionally mandated treaties to become a free and independent country. We are alerting the Family of Nations we have now reassumed our freedom and independence with the backing of Natural, International, and United States law.

We do not represent those BIA or IRA governments beholden to the colonial apartheid system, or those “hang around the fort” Indians who are unwilling to claim their freedom.

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/about-us/
Activity: 192
  Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

my 2  btc i bought is only worth 0.06 btc now please
Looks like the bottom is in on crypsy at 500..i didn't think it would go below 600 but what do i know Smiley

Bottom will be double digits as I've said days ago.

Then its a good thing for us that you are FOS
imo

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Even if coin is a scam, still can be traded.

Of course -- trading it is THE WHOLE POINT and that's why it's on so many exchanges.

But I can't win against the scammer who created the coin and holds all the cards.

So trading is always one way : that's why we see everybody losing 70%, 80%, 90% of their investment trading here.

Not strictly true since it is possible to profit on the coat tails of a scammer, indeed this is where most profit is likely to be made.
Activity: 42
Even if coin is a scam, still can be traded.

Of course -- trading it is THE WHOLE POINT and that's why it's on so many exchanges.

But I can't win against the scammer who created the coin and holds all the cards.

So trading is always one way : that's why we see everybody losing 70%, 80%, 90% of their investment trading here.

When you open a bank account, you'll also completely investigate the director to his past? I guess you do not understand the whole Crypto system as well. The bitcoin is reasonably stable and strong despite all the events. And no one really knows who the creators of it is. Perhaps it is the greatest scammer all time, who knows?  The bitcoin is reasonably stable and strong  because people trust the story and system. It does not matter who or what someone has done. It is now.

Please select the currency in which you think is a good investment. But remember that every investment is a risk. If you want safety, you can better stop invest into Crypto coins and open a bank account and take advantage of the interest.

Your analogy is awful. Better analogy would be: Do you check who the CEO is before you buy into company?

Payu is smart savvy guy with people skills but apparently corrupt, which kinda` renders the good parts useless. AnonPirate, the creator of Mazacoin, is an opportunistic rip off artist as you've seen with MapleCoin. So....management doesn't inspire confidence at all.
Jump to: