Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 101. (Read 278416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
@478 on mintpal and dropping Cry

I think we all see double figures coming..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
@478 on mintpal and dropping Cry
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is the address to that irc channel?
legendary
Well shit.
I guess Herpes has been right all along.
Goodbye Maza, was a fun ride.

Fun ride? Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Well shit.
I guess Herpes has been right all along.
Goodbye Maza, was a fun ride.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
check my previous posts...

first the coin has to be worth something for anyones time and effort including the ppl and any organization...

theres still a chance they might change their mind if the value of the coin goes up substantially...

then ppl want to accept since its valuable resource...

Stop clinging on to a fantasy, you know deep down this is BAD!

I agree. For weeks I've held onto the idea that there will be an actual implementation of this coin into the tribe via council approval, etc... Now that is completely gone and he doesn't have a solid plan now...just feel good fantasies of what it could do. At this point all I hear from him now is, blah, blah blah.

Just be done with it you'll feel better, I know taking a big hit is hard, I felt gutted when I sold out at 1500 sat for a 80% loss, I feel a lot better now after reading that Payu accused the council leader of taking bribes, this coin will never get official acceptance now.

I agree! You don't go around slamming officials (whether true or not) if you want to be taking seriously. Other tribes will not take kind to this.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

first the coin has to be worth something for anyones time and effort including the ppl and any organization...

theres still a chance they might change their mind if the value of the coin goes up substantially...

I agree. For weeks I've held onto the idea that there will be an actual implementation of this coin into the tribe via council approval, etc... Now that is completely gone and he doesn't have a solid plan now...just feel good fantasies of what it could do. At this point all I hear from him now is, blah, blah blah.

Just be done with it you'll feel better, I know taking a big hit is hard, I felt gutted when I sold out at 1500 sat for a 80% loss, I feel a lot better now after reading that Payu accused the council leader of taking bribes, this coin will never get official acceptance now.

Actually also bitcoin is not official. The point is: is there a project around this coin? Honestly, I think yes but I think it is ( a bit? ) confused
legendary

here we go again....schools , streets, play grounds, solar miners........

PRIORITIZE!!!!!!dammit

fix the coin first diff algo, rewards.....

raise value....

then all the other stuff happens.....

my god make a list ......

No kidding, he's talking about people's paintings right now. It's like he has no idea what he words and actions (or lack thereof) are doing to the coin.
Activity: 42
here we go again....schools , streets, play grounds, solar miners........

PRIORITIZE!!!!!!dammit

fix the coin first diff algo, rewards.....

raise value....

then all the other stuff happens.....

my god make a list ......

We are in a freefall on cryptsy right now! Double digits soon..

Feel sad for that guy who bought for 36 BTC at 2000-2500.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 42

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Payu was speaking about political aspect but I wonder if there are technical aspects to be fixed
HillbillyJoker
is there anything cominging out in the near future that will support coin price
MazaCoin|22941
We are into the game but if we like to play we need a sustainable price not just for miners
badtyprr
Why is the price so unstable? Is this an issue of the difficulty/inflation protocol?
kefkius
The pump/dump'ers have left
MazaCoin|22941
A high value coin could permit to make social project in the lakota's area
badtyprr
I see.
Is that Payu Harris?
MazaCoinPayu
true
kefkius
But I may be wrong. I've been wrong many times.
badtyprr
Payu, do you know what are the plans for revamping the website from your internal meeting?
MazaCoin|22941
schools, street, wells, excetera
MazaCoinPayu
right now looking at a few ideas
willing to take input from the community

Waiting.. Wink
So, what's the major change? Did the project just hit a roadblock?

100% no council backing.

So, what's the plan now?

You mean aside from Payu just totally bashing the President of the Lakotas by saying he's taking bribes and that he doesn't support Maza now because of such bribes? Whether its true or not, you cannot run a successful business this way...by bad mouthing the heads of tribes. What are the other tribes going to think of this practice?
legendary

100% no council backing.
Pages:
Jump to: