Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 108. (Read 278416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
This is only going down from here even at the price in the 700's it is still the 3rd on coinwarz. Which means even if it does go up in value it will be immediately hit by the mine and dumpers and slam it lower. I used to hate Pump and dumpers but the real enemy is the Mine and Dumpers they slam ac coin to the floor before it can even get off the ground. This is really sad A coin called Aircoin has a difficulty that changes based on market value. The Devs are very insistent on making sure the value doesn't go down but only up. I dunno I bought a few at least the developers are being proactive about the price.

Sadly Maza is goign the way of the great buffalo. I know Payu wanted this to be PnD resistant but in the proces he made it price rising resistant too.... I dunno I'm ready to buy in on the floor wherever that is..

Wtf? I need to check that out because it seems so...Impossible.

Unless you heat the air up

edit -actually looks quite interesting at a glance... going to have a read
legendary
This is only going down from here even at the price in the 700's it is still the 3rd on coinwarz. Which means even if it does go up in value it will be immediately hit by the mine and dumpers and slam it lower. I used to hate Pump and dumpers but the real enemy is the Mine and Dumpers they slam ac coin to the floor before it can even get off the ground. This is really sad A coin called Aircoin has a difficulty that changes based on market value. The Devs are very insistent on making sure the value doesn't go down but only up. I dunno I bought a few at least the developers are being proactive about the price.

Sadly Maza is goign the way of the great buffalo. I know Payu wanted this to be PnD resistant but in the proces he made it price rising resistant too.... I dunno I'm ready to buy in on the floor wherever that is..

You all sold up then? out of curiosity.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Wtf? I need to check that out because it seems so...Impossible.
legendary
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

legendary
Thank you, but you don't need to wish me good luck. I made quite a bit off of MazaCoin, and I was fortunate that I didn't re-invest my entire profits back into this coin. The people who need the luck are those who have not sold yet and are hoping the coin will rebound.

The rest of us will do what we can to make sure pump-and-dumpers like you aren't a big part of the future of this coin.

Excuse me? You have no idea how I invested in this coin in the first place, and the circumstances upon which I made my profits. Just because I came out ahead doesn't mean I am a pump and dumper. If you really want to know, I bought the coin cheap because I saw the potential in this coin before the major pump happened. I then set my sell order for a ridiculously high amount (basically I didn't think it would sell and I wanted to hold and see the coin rise in value). I went to sleep. I wake up the next morning and my order sold. Is that my fault? I took half of my profits and put them back into MazaCoin near 18k satoshi. Does this sound like a pump and dumper to you? If you actually read this thread you would see that not only was I trying to help with debunking the FUD, but I also went out of my way to try and help Payu with wide-spread adoption for the coin. Thanks.

Okay, fair enough... I have not read all 50 pages... you may have done some things of which I'm not aware.

Still, if you were offering everything for sale from the get go.  You know, I don't have my bitcoins at an exchange with $800 on 'em.

I held onto MazaCoin nearly until the end. There's only so far I am willing to go before I cut my losses. I have been trading crypto currencies for years, and I avoid pump and dumps because they are mostly scams.

Nearly until the end?  

Look, I don't harbor any ill will towards this coin or the people behind the coin. I am just looking at the order books. The price has gotten so low that now you can see all of the orders down to 1 satoshi on cryptsy and on mintpal. This is what I mean by nearly until the end.

fair play
Activity: 236
since the mzc is worth pennies... if it doesnt rebound....

the 25 million premine wont do anything

so we all donate back to the premine fund....

For the coin to be a success , and that for the natives not for greedy investors it will be better to distribute the coin when it's worthless and then build up value through infrastructure and daily use.
Just like bitcoin has done.

This is a legit question some have asked; why is the premine still with Payu and why hasn't it been distributed to the natives or given to the natives?

Why is the premine on Payu's desk instead of being with the tribe? Shouldn't at least some of it be with the Lakota?

Activity: 322
Thank you, but you don't need to wish me good luck. I made quite a bit off of MazaCoin, and I was fortunate that I didn't re-invest my entire profits back into this coin. The people who need the luck are those who have not sold yet and are hoping the coin will rebound.

The rest of us will do what we can to make sure pump-and-dumpers like you aren't a big part of the future of this coin.

Excuse me? You have no idea how I invested in this coin in the first place, and the circumstances upon which I made my profits. Just because I came out ahead doesn't mean I am a pump and dumper. If you really want to know, I bought the coin cheap because I saw the potential in this coin before the major pump happened. I then set my sell order for a ridiculously high amount (basically I didn't think it would sell and I wanted to hold and see the coin rise in value). I went to sleep. I wake up the next morning and my order sold. Is that my fault? I took half of my profits and put them back into MazaCoin near 18k satoshi. Does this sound like a pump and dumper to you? If you actually read this thread you would see that not only was I trying to help with debunking the FUD, but I also went out of my way to try and help Payu with wide-spread adoption for the coin. Thanks.

Okay, fair enough... I have not read all 50 pages... you may have done some things of which I'm not aware.

Still, if you were offering everything for sale from the get go.  You know, I don't have my bitcoins at an exchange with $800 on 'em.

I held onto MazaCoin nearly until the end. There's only so far I am willing to go before I cut my losses. I have been trading crypto currencies for years, and I avoid pump and dumps because they are mostly scams.

Nearly until the end?  

Look, I don't harbor any ill will towards this coin or the people behind the coin. I am just looking at the order books. The price has gotten so low that now you can see all of the orders down to 1 satoshi on cryptsy and on mintpal. This is what I mean by nearly until the end.
legendary

Nearly until the end?  
I am 100% out of MazaCoin, and 100% sure I made the right decision. Get out while you can guys! Unfortunately, this ship is going down fast!

Good luck.

I did not need to wish you good luck... I wanted to wish you good luck, there is a lot of bad luck out there in life around every corner.. so I wish you...... good luck : )

Thank you friend Smiley I want to wish you luck also. I hope MazaCoin takes everyone to the moon!
in defi we trust

Oh, my apologies, thought you were referring to maza Smiley

Accepted as It was my mistake

Here's my quantifier on the 'sovereign currency' statement:

- Is it a currency?   Check.
-Are the native american reservations classified as a sovereign entity?  Check.

Thus, it's a sovereign currency.  Now...obviously the level of adoption is still not anywhere to where it needs to be.  But this coin was created and intended for this sole purpose, so I can confidently say it's a sovereign currency.  Nobody expected all the tribal members to be using it out the gate.  It's a work in progress, and will most likely take years to fully implement, if the right circumstances arise.  

Ok , fair arguments but let's say I will start Lakotacoin. I don't even plan to distribute it to the natives.
Will it be a sovereign coin?Because I can check those two points also.

It will be a currency and the natives are still classified as a sovereign entity.
Basically out of the blue those natives could have 1000 currency they don't even have a clue about it.

So , my guess is that you need to have point three checked before the coin can call itself a sovereign currency.

And this should be my last post bashing a bit this coin. The stats that empowering posted are too disturbing to not wish what is best for this community.

legendary
I am 100% out of MazaCoin, and 100% sure I made the right decision. Get out while you can guys! Unfortunately, this ship is going down fast!

Good luck.

I did not need to wish you good luck... I wanted to wish you good luck, there is a lot of bad luck out there in life around every corner.. so I wish you...... good luck : )
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Again, baseless assertions to fit your own agenda.  Patting yourself in the back because people that lost their money?

lol.

Yeah...you seem like a genuinely good guy that'd be a treat to hang around.  Again, your saying it's a scam holds about as much weight as those stating it's a legitimately good cause.  But unfortunately, the burden of proof doesn't sway in your favor.  There's a big difference between a coin that hasn't yet 'fulfilled it's intended goal' vs. a coin that's a flat out scam.  I don't think you know the difference between the two, or at least it doesn't appear you do.

Let me fix my statement...

Thank you for that empowering Smiley. After being called a troll in another thread by a guy who lost his investment in a scam coin , it feels great Smiley.

I wasn't referring to mazacoin and I will not call it a scam until I have real proofs of it which is by far not the case now.

You still own me an answer although
Is Mazacoin now , at the moment we speak a "First Sovereign Currency" ?

Oh, my apologies, thought you were referring to maza Smiley

Here's my quantifier on the 'sovereign currency' statement:

- Is it a currency?   Check.
-Are the native american reservations classified as a sovereign entity?  Check.

Thus, it's a sovereign currency.  Now...obviously the level of adoption is still not anywhere to where it needs to be.  But this coin was created and intended for this sole purpose, so I can confidently say it's a sovereign currency.  Nobody expected all the tribal members to be using it out the gate.  It's a work in progress, and will most likely take years to fully implement, if the right circumstances arise.  

Activity: 392

Activity: 406
I'm going to make a wild correlation here: but only because these are two currencies that have a lot of skepticism and speculation and have fought uphill battles.  

But if you look at bitcoin and it's history, it has been battered and bruised for YEARS before it finally gained true adoption and exploded out of the 50 dollar range into the 600's and beyond.   The explosion literally happened overnight.

If you believe in the cause, you're going to have to stick through some tough times ahead.  Bitcoin bounced around from the 1 to 5 dollar range for what seemed like forever.  Vaulted to 150-200, then crashed down immediately and people jumped ship because they didn't want to lose their ass.

All I'm saying is...if you truly believe in the cause, then there is no reason why you should be wavering right now solely due to the price.  You're looking at the ultimate destination.

Easier said than done.  But this is the reason why there aren't many who invested in bitcoin that became millionares.  Sure, you hear of the occasional success story, but the violent market price swings, massive dumps, and sideways movement for what seemed like forever...made it so there were very few people that actually held their bitcoin bags out of choice all the way thruogh it's epic rise.  Most got in during the rise, but certainly not at the bottom.

With that said, good luck to all in any of their investments.  I'm not 100 percent into maza and have my portfolio spread over about 10 coins.  I think it's always good to diversify in any aspect of life.  But I certainly can't blame anyone who's fully committed all their btc's to this venture.  It's got a lot more 'footwork' done than 98 percent of the shitcoins out there.

At the very, very least...it's a novel idea with great intended social implications.

in defi we trust

Again, baseless assertions to fit your own agenda.  Patting yourself in the back because people that lost their money?

lol.

Yeah...you seem like a genuinely good guy that'd be a treat to hang around.  Again, your saying it's a scam holds about as much weight as those stating it's a legitimately good cause.  But unfortunately, the burden of proof doesn't sway in your favor.  There's a big difference between a coin that hasn't yet 'fulfilled it's intended goal' vs. a coin that's a flat out scam.  I don't think you know the difference between the two, or at least it doesn't appear you do.

Let me fix my statement...

Thank you for that empowering Smiley. After being called a troll in another thread by a guy who lost his investment in a scam coin , it feels great Smiley.

I wasn't referring to mazacoin and I will not call it a scam until I have real proofs of it which is by far not the case now.

You still own me an answer although
Is Mazacoin now , at the moment we speak a "First Sovereign Currency" ?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC

Patience.  At the price it is now, what's the point of getting out?  Mine and hold, support real possibilities for Mazacoin economy.

This is where im at. Im already out 75% of my investment, I might as well hold out til 1 satoshi in the chance that it takes off again
i am with you no need going out now
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Patience.  At the price it is now, what's the point of getting out?  Mine and hold, support real possibilities for Mazacoin economy.

This is where im at. Im already out 75% of my investment, I might as well hold out til 1 satoshi in the chance that it takes off again
Jump to: