Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 111. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
yay!!!!
we are gonna go double digits soon.... Grin

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I had herp on ignore for the past while and now just unignored him. Why? Because he's been right and no one listened. Glad I sold a few days back.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
https://twitter.com/BryanMaiden77/status/442361237137924096

Would seem this guy is not going to honor the promise. Have a heart ffs, at least do it for all those who've lost their shirt investing in this. They totally deserve to see this, the very least as small compensation for the giant losses.

Herp... did you just use the word honor?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Funniest thing I have ever seen on the Bitcointalk forum by a long shot...

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
https://twitter.com/BryanMaiden77/status/442361237137924096

Would seem this guy is not going to honor the promise. Have a heart ffs, at least do it for all those who've lost their shirt investing in this. They totally deserve to see this, the very least as small compensation for the giant losses.
Activity: 294
since the mzc is worth pennies... if it doesnt rebound....

the 25 million premine wont do anything

so we all donate back to the premine fund....

For the coin to be a success , and that for the natives not for greedy investors it will be better to distribute the coin when it's worthless and then build up value through infrastructure and daily use.
Just like bitcoin has done.

This is a legit question some have asked; why is the premine still with Payu and why hasn't it been distributed to the natives or given to the natives?

Why is the premine on Payu's desk instead of being with the tribe? Shouldn't at least some of it be with the Lakota?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

For the coin to be a success , and that for the natives not for greedy investors it will be better to distribute the coin when it's worthless and then build up value through infrastructure and daily use.
Just like bitcoin has done.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
These is for sure or might be?
Activity: 274
P. Harris will bring the chieftains to the table

That should have been done a few weeks ago.
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Hmm.. or better yet, donate some MZC again and get some media attention.

The coin is far from dead, it will rebounce. Give it time, P. Harris will bring the chieftains to the table

- Tomi

ps. Its night in Finland, I have to go to bed. C u tomorrow again

at least it will give them more value and we would be giving back...

just a thought i dont know how that would work to make sure its being spent right...

and how dont know how long the coin performs like this till we consider it dead...

funny thing is if we did that watch the coin skyrocket...
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
49miner,

please tell us the idea Smiley

- Tomi

ps. Another great day to get some Maza Coins
hey long long before the coin is considered dead?

i have an idea....
i dunno im mainly a scrypt miner....
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It is incredible that people so retarded have even figured out how to plug in there mining rigs. Dumping MAZA at less BTC per GigaHash than you would get for just simply mining BTC is probably about as smart as picking your nose to scratch your forehead.

its being merged mined.....

I hear you, but as far as I can tell you are not gonna get enough coin to dump by merge mining. I could be wrong. Anyone get a shit ton of MAZA while merge mining with BTC?
People entered in panic today. Are we finally in the capitulation and the beginning of a new cycle?

i think we are past the panic stage....

to be honest if i wake and we are in triple digits i might do a rain dance in my front yard.....

i gotta hand it to you herp you one dedicated mofo....

im half in mzc

the other half is in bitshares ....which is POS...
It is incredible that people so retarded have even figured out how to plug in there mining rigs. Dumping MAZA at less BTC per GigaHash than you would get for just simply mining BTC is probably about as smart as picking your nose to scratch your forehead.

its being merged mined.....

Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

-I think many here are interested on this coin because you believe or would like to see the Native American Tribes to have their Sovereign currency, correct?

-So for those that would like to support the native american, you can help them by creating and develop more structures for the use of Mazacoin.
-I read all the time dev this, dev that. If you are not satisfied with the current developers of Mazacoin, talk and find ways to develop Mazacoin.

-I am willing to help with some translation to Portuguese to begin with when the new website is out!!!

You are new here.

You seriously think the Lakota people speak Portuguese?

Portuguese HuhHuhHuh  of all ideas to help

Dude, did you made that observation, really?
Do you know that Portuguese is the 4th most spoken language in the world?
Are you so ignorant that you cannot see that many people that speak Portuguese might be interested in investing in Mazacoin and to help The Native American but can't read or speak English?
Did you know that Native American are all that go from Alaska to Quebec down to Argentina in South America???
This might set off to help other Cultures that are in the same situation as the Lakota!
At least I am offering some help. What are you doing?
Learn something before you post meaningless words and if you don't want to help don't post at all!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I just got burned gain trying to recoup my investment on this coin. Having sold for .3 of my initial 1.6 investment j  Cry I then decided well it's stable enough and bought back in. Now I have sold for  .13 because I went to sleep and woke up to this nightmare. I took out a loan to mine and now my first months worth of mining is gone leaving me in a sour position. I seriously doubt the future of this coin anymore. I love the idea of it and what it stands for but too many have been burned by it now. And think of all the people buying those millions of coins at 2500 and 1500 they are equally not happy.

This coin is a beautiful design and concept but it does need some serious Emergency Trauma treatment cause it's on deaths door. The majority of people are not going to invest in a coin unless they see profit potential it's a speculator market. Even if it's a slow profit but this well this is going to be spread about the nightmares of huge loses due to this coin. It's not good for the PR..

Please don't get me wrong I'm just being subjective something needs to be done 3 days ago about this issue or it is of my opinion that this coin is done for.
Jump to: